satin baju kurung / baju kurung satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
simonr

Re: satin baju kurung / baju kurung satin

Post by simonr »

nurafira wrote:
AlanaRaso wrote:
simonr wrote:
I have bought a couple of things in physical shops in Malaysia. Just walk into the store and tell the shop owner that you are looking for a satin baju kurung as an exotic present for your wife/girlfriend/cousin, and they are more than happy to help you find a satin outfit :D

For custom made ones, I'm not sure about the Malaysians, but in Singapore, many of the tailors are Chinese. They tend to be less conservative, and I have had satin dresses made by them.
Thanks, I will try this. I'd like to build up an International costume satin collection and teh baju kurung and ao dai would be big features.
But fair warning.... sometimes in physical shop they dont have the necessary big size for westerner...... Baju kurung tend to be in small size in malaysia as most malaysian female is in petite size...
Actually I have the opposite experience. I have the feeling that baju kurungs tend to run big, compared to the western prom dresses. I'm a US size 14 when buying prom or evening dresses, which makes it pretty difficult to buy satin dresses of my size on eBay. However, I can often fit into baju kurungs of size M (medium). Considering that most shops carry kurungs till size XL, I can find my size in shops most of the times.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

simonr wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:25 pm
nurafira wrote:
AlanaRaso wrote:
Thanks, I will try this. I'd like to build up an International costume satin collection and teh baju kurung and ao dai would be big features.
But fair warning.... sometimes in physical shop they dont have the necessary big size for westerner...... Baju kurung tend to be in small size in malaysia as most malaysian female is in petite size...
Actually I have the opposite experience. I have the feeling that baju kurungs tend to run big, compared to the western prom dresses. I'm a US size 14 when buying prom or evening dresses, which makes it pretty difficult to buy satin dresses of my size on eBay. However, I can often fit into baju kurungs of size M (medium). Considering that most shops carry kurungs till size XL, I can find my size in shops most of the times.
haha true

I noticed more plus size kurung sold in stores these days :lol:

now with the sudden increasing of very fat women in the country,,,there are more reasons why plus size must be sold in the market today haha
simonr

Post by simonr »

Just grabbed a big haul of satin baju kurungs from my favorite seller. Three additional colors.

Wow the fabric doesn't disappoint! So silky smooth :D
20180130_213834.jpg
20180130_210406.jpg
20180130_221033.jpg
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

top.jpg
beige with back pleated skirt top patch
skirt.jpg
my all time favorite style till this day

:lol: :lol:

inspired from this photos post
http://fetish4satin.tumblr.com/post/891 ... collection
once have more explicit photos inside but sadly taken down already
its shooting the pink skirts with tons of creamy pies
the shot is still haunting my head till this day :oops: :oops:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
nurafira

Post by nurafira »

The Grand Tour (1)j.jpg
One of the most celebrated figure...
simonr

Post by simonr »

Got another shiny green satin kurung during the Ramadan shopping festival :D
20180610_192910.jpg
simonr

Post by simonr »

My satin baju kurung collection is getting a little large, so I'm clearing some of them.

Head to the following post if you are interested :)

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3947
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

simonr wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:32 am My satin baju kurung collection is getting a little large, so I'm clearing some of them.

Head to the following post if you are interested :)

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3947
awww

anyway I gave away some of my old satin 2 the charity groups already :lol: :lol:
satincummer

Post by satincummer »

Do lot of women wear satin baju kurungs in streets?
simonr

Post by simonr »

satincummer wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:21 am Do lot of women wear satin baju kurungs in streets?
There used to be a lot of them on the streets. But fewer and fewer do these days. Satin baju kurungs and kebays seem to have become reserved for special occasions (festivals, weddings etc.). Even then, they like to put a layer of lace over the shiny satin, which is such a shame...
satincummer

Post by satincummer »

simonr wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:48 pm
satincummer wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:21 am Do lot of women wear satin baju kurungs in streets?
There used to be a lot of them on the streets. But fewer and fewer do these days. Satin baju kurungs and kebays seem to have become reserved for special occasions (festivals, weddings etc.). Even then, they like to put a layer of lace over the shiny satin, which is such a shame...
I hate lace. This new fasion trend sucks. Bring back satin
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

hi ya fellas

i know it has been very long time i never posted here because it is very much harder to hunt the old style for the whole of last year

here is my final collection of the old style which i finally gotten starting in 2020
BK1.jpg
BK2.jpg
after this set i will be looking on towards the modern style baju kurung which no longer had pleats on the back and side which is quite a bummer :evil: :evil:

modern one are towards hour glass and umbrella shapes which is still nice but lost the essence of sexiness because there is no more pleat 2 wank with 2 increase the cum shoot out :evil: :evil:
simonr

Post by simonr »

For anyone in the United States interested in satin baju kurung, I'm selling one of mine to clean my closet for more purchases :D

Price is $35, plus shipping ($5 for domestic shipping in the US).
Attachments
20180916_222509.jpg
20180916_222543.jpg
satingasm

Post by satingasm »

Do they sell one piece satin dress that covers your full body?
simonr

Post by simonr »

satingasm wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:53 pm Do they sell one piece satin dress that covers your full body?
They do. It's called a "jubah". Personally I only have one. I prefer baju kurungs to jubahs.