General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
nurafira

Re: satin baju kurung / baju kurung satin

Post by nurafira »

Satin baju kurung on satin bed sheets
smoothnshiny

Post by smoothnshiny »

and satin gloves... mmmm... what a perfect combination!
AishaTV

Post by AishaTV »

Oh wow, this really looks great!!!
nurafira

Post by nurafira »

enjoy..
TomThompson

Post by TomThompson »

Lucky husbands.
Satin sheets, satin clothes, satin scarves.
I'm imagining a nice transition from blowjob to satin scarf handjob to a satin gown pushed up around the hips while a fetish cock fuckdances in a slippery satin pussy.
simonr

Post by simonr »

Got a new satin outfit, not exactly baju kurung, but also Malay dresses. Wonderful fabric, shiny, smooth and soft :D
20171212_202540.jpg
20171212_202603.jpg
Satinhaze

Post by Satinhaze »

Really nice!
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

satinlover2012 wrote:What you think of this!?
Wow. Cum just looking at the pics......
satinmad62

Post by satinmad62 »

simonr wrote:Got a new satin outfit, not exactly baju kurung, but also Malay dresses. Wonderful fabric, shiny, smooth and soft :D

20171212_202540.jpg
20171212_202603.jpg

Where did you get this beauty from?
simonr

Post by simonr »

satinmad62 wrote:
simonr wrote:Got a new satin outfit, not exactly baju kurung, but also Malay dresses. Wonderful fabric, shiny, smooth and soft :D

20171212_202540.jpg
20171212_202603.jpg

In a local Singaporean mall for Malay ladies' fashion which I frequent. Lots of nice satin stuffs :D
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

simonr wrote:
satinmad62 wrote:

20171212_202540.jpg
20171212_202603.jpg

In a local Singaporean mall for Malay ladies' fashion which I frequent. Lots of nice satin stuffs :D
haha truly a rare gem

even other south east Asian costume also lose out :lol: :lol:
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

20171212_202540.jpg
20171212_202603.jpg
Very Pretty. If I (as a Westerner) travelled to Malaysia, how possible would it be for me to purchase some satin outfits? I am unfamiliar with Malaysia but do have a love for Asia and especially satin and silk clothing. For example, my living in the San Francisco Bay Area, the taboo of my purchasing women's clothing from any shop is almost nil. But the selection of satin clothing is very poor as well. Visiting Malaysia on holiday is certainly possible for me, but is purchasing female satin clothing (or having something sewn) possible?
simonr

Post by simonr »

AlanaRaso wrote:

20171212_202540.jpg
20171212_202603.jpg
Very Pretty. If I (as a Westerner) travelled to Malaysia, how possible would it be for me to purchase some satin outfits? I am unfamiliar with Malaysia but do have a love for Asia and especially satin and silk clothing. For example, my living in the San Francisco Bay Area, the taboo of my purchasing women's clothing from any shop is almost nil. But the selection of satin clothing is very poor as well. Visiting Malaysia on holiday is certainly possible for me, but is purchasing female satin clothing (or having something sewn) possible?
I have bought a couple of things in physical shops in Malaysia. Just walk into the store and tell the shop owner that you are looking for a satin baju kurung as an exotic present for your wife/girlfriend/cousin, and they are more than happy to help you find a satin outfit :D

For custom made ones, I'm not sure about the Malaysians, but in Singapore, many of the tailors are Chinese. They tend to be less conservative, and I have had satin dresses made by them.
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

simonr wrote:
AlanaRaso wrote:

20171212_202540.jpg
20171212_202603.jpg
I have bought a couple of things in physical shops in Malaysia. Just walk into the store and tell the shop owner that you are looking for a satin baju kurung as an exotic present for your wife/girlfriend/cousin, and they are more than happy to help you find a satin outfit :D

For custom made ones, I'm not sure about the Malaysians, but in Singapore, many of the tailors are Chinese. They tend to be less conservative, and I have had satin dresses made by them.
Thanks, I will try this. I'd like to build up an International costume satin collection and teh baju kurung and ao dai would be big features.
nurafira

Post by nurafira »

AlanaRaso wrote:
simonr wrote:
AlanaRaso wrote: Very Pretty. If I (as a Westerner) travelled to Malaysia, how possible would it be for me to purchase some satin outfits? I am unfamiliar with Malaysia but do have a love for Asia and especially satin and silk clothing. For example, my living in the San Francisco Bay Area, the taboo of my purchasing women's clothing from any shop is almost nil. But the selection of satin clothing is very poor as well. Visiting Malaysia on holiday is certainly possible for me, but is purchasing female satin clothing (or having something sewn) possible?

Thanks, I will try this. I'd like to build up an International costume satin collection and teh baju kurung and ao dai would be big features.
But fair warning.... sometimes in physical shop they dont have the necessary big size for westerner...... Baju kurung tend to be in small size in malaysia as most malaysian female is in petite size...