Satin Party Outfit

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
silksatin

Satin Party Outfit

Post by silksatin »

Hey there,

a few weeks ago I shot a new set for my website with a normal black satin pencil skirt and a satin party top.
Like many others do, I really like this socially fully normal outfit from a party girl.

Do you like it, too?

If you like it, feel free to have a peek on the newest photo and video-updates on my website http://www.silkysatindreams.com

All the best,
Steve
www.silkysatindreams.com - The beauty of female in silk and satin | www.facebook.com/silkysatindreams
ilikeitshiny

Re: Satin Party Outfit

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Very nice indeed, just a shame there are only a few photo's to view before asking for money to view :|
Liking it shiny
silksatin

Post by silksatin »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Very nice indeed, just a shame there are only a few photo's to view before asking for money to view :|
I'm sorry to hear, that you are dissapointed. Yes, that's true, but a few more previews than many other sites offer for free. I think most of the visitors are happy with the previews at all. And some want to see everything and want to see the videos etc... and they will pay for it.
Every producer, photographer and website-developer has to pay a lot and no one has anything to give away for free.
Quality just costs. That's normal :wink:
www.silkysatindreams.com - The beauty of female in silk and satin | www.facebook.com/silkysatindreams
SatNav

Post by SatNav »

and its quite a niche market, so very few cater to us.
jms272929

Post by jms272929 »

Everyday satinwear is certainly a hit with me.
More please !
The only comment I would make is to suggest that you iron/press the top before using it in the shoot.
You can still see all the creases where it was folded in it's packet.
silksatin

Post by silksatin »

jms272929 wrote:The only comment I would make is to suggest that you iron/press the top before using it in the shoot.
Yes, I know :cry:
That's a pity and unfortunately I realized it at the shoot and in this location, no iron were available :(
jms272929

Post by jms272929 »

It is still a fantastic outfit anyway. Really ....
silksatin

Post by silksatin »

jms272929 wrote:It is still a fantastic outfit anyway. Really ....
Thanks! If you are interested, you can tell me your interests for further sets :D