Humping Satin Dresses

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ssslipery

Re: Humping Satin Dresses

Post by ssslipery »

OMG been humping satin dresses and nighties since I started out. My moms satin evening dress and her amazing satin wedding dress got a lot of action, and as many have said, the smell of the perfume on all those silky slippery layers made it even more intense (and in the begining, cos I was still having dry orgasms I could lay naked on the dresses so I could feel the cool satin all over my body as I slid my way to that inevitable conclusion without worrying about making a mess).

My ex used to occasionally indulge me and wear a long silky nightie and let me wear one of her satin nighties and we would hump (very silky slippery slidey hump !). Even though she did this esentially for my pleasure, I knew how to slide my satin covered cock over her satin covered clit in just the right way so it would always make her cum as well. Sometimes, if we were really going for it, I would even end up pushing inside her through the layers so we would be fucking the satin and each other at the same time. That was the best ever feeling !
Lovesatin01

Post by Lovesatin01 »

coatfun wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:40 am Having a satin fuck with one of my satin gowns. This red satin is so smooth and silky
Hi coatfun.
That red satin gown is absolutely gorgeous.
I would love to have my way with it.
Lovesatin01

Post by Lovesatin01 »

Bollogray wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:09 pm Anyone else into humping satin dresses as i have recently discovered this sensation :D
Wow I want that dress!
Satinhaze

Post by Satinhaze »

perry12 wrote: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:34 am I humped my step mums satin dress yesterday, while wearing her black satin knickers and silk slip.
Oh! That's so nice.
hotpumpingnylons

Post by hotpumpingnylons »

I like to get high on marijuana and then hump and cum in satin slips, while wearing them too. To add to the sensation, I hump on top of satin bedsheets.

I shave my balls and legs completely clean to also add to the effect.

All these things together just make for an EXPLOSIVE ENDING. :mrgreen:
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

Hi Kids; I've discovered Shein recently and purchased several plus satin dresses. My favorites are satin shirtdresses in a plus size because they have a button front so I can insert my erection into the dress and I like the longer length. I just purchased the plus self collared floral print shirt dress and the satin plus argyle shirt dress. The floral is less shiny but nonetheless a satin and feels very nice and I await the other. I find I need to starch my dresses to bring out the body in the fabric and that really enhances the sex experience. So check them out and give your take. Cheers
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Bollogray wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:06 am Cheongsam dresses good for humping? would like to here from anyone thanks.
how about malaysia made :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2271

more material 2 hump over than cheong sam :twisted: :twisted:

sneek peeks
turkoiseshot.jpg