Humping Satin Dresses

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Lori234

Re: Humping Satin Dresses

Post by Lori234 »

To me that is the true purpose of a satin dress. I almost always sleep with a dress and make passionate love to it which includes kissing touching tonguing fondling caressing and of course humping it. I will let it tease me by pulling it's satin skirt and/or bodice across my cock making me moan in anticipation with great pleasure. I especially like taking a bridal gown to bed with me as there is so much more to play with. I love gowns with a layer of chiffon covering the satin as long as it is a high quality very soft chiffon. There is something so feminine about that. Often is will cup my balls in the delicate chiffon and stroke my cock in the satin and that will usually bring me to an orgasm.
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

satinstainer wrote:In MY opinion, other than on my girlfriend ( :lol: ), there is nothing better than "humping" and splatting hot splooge onto wedding, bridesmaids and prom dresses :D :D The more expensive & elegant the dress...the more it becomes a cum stained mess :lol: :lol: I repeatedly cum on a dress until it's pretty much ruined too, I don't concern myself with cleaning it or worrying about the shape it's in :twisted: :twisted: I'm not partial to just satin though, I also enjoy the looks, sound, feel etc of several other fabrics too, such as silk,taffeta, polyester, chiffon, acetate, nylon, rayon......
I also like a dress consisting of multiple layers of fabric, as they can definitely can enhance the experience(s) :D I have sprayed a few squirts of my girlfriend's perfume on a couple of them while imagining she was wearing it :D :D
My favorite combination of materials especially with a bridal gown is chiffon over satin. I just love the feel of the chiffon sliding over the satin while in the passionate process of making wild love to a gown like this.
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

My New Dress :D
Attachments
$_57.JPG
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Enjoy and post the results for us all to see :D
Liking it shiny
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

Whats the best satin dresses for Humping? would be grateful for answers cheers
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

Charlington wrote:My wife's white nightie! Looks like a wedding dress! I love humping her in this :D
Are you humping her in the pussy or on the nightie hehe or both?? Bet it feels amazing
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

Jamy2j wrote:
Charlington wrote:My wife's white nightie! Looks like a wedding dress! I love humping her in this :D
Are you humping her in the pussy or on the nightie hehe or both?? Bet it feels amazing
Both :D
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

Last night.
Last night.
image.jpeg (42.06 KiB) Viewed 7264 times
Charlington wrote:
Jamy2j wrote:
SatinFantasy

Post by SatinFantasy »

Last night
That is an insane dress! I would lose myself in that for hours!

What's underneath? Layers and layers of satin petticoats?

Must take a while to dig your way to your wife's pussy! Well worth the effort! ;)

SF
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

Charlington wrote:
Jamy2j wrote:
:D :D :D :D :D wowww
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

Cheongsam dresses good for humping? would like to here from anyone thanks.
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

Bollogray wrote:Cheongsam dresses good for humping? would like to here from anyone thanks.
I will buy a few sets and post some updates, only selected ones are suitable for humping and such traditional dresses are a rare find. worse of all they don't come cheap when its brand new :cry:
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

Satinstuff wrote:
Bollogray wrote:Cheongsam dresses good for humping? would like to here from anyone thanks.
I will buy a few sets and post some updates, only selected ones are suitable for humping and such traditional dresses are a rare find. worse of all they don't come cheap when its brand new :cry:
Sounds great cant wait for your updates and where would you buy the dresses from?
Lovesatin01

Post by Lovesatin01 »

Charlington wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:49 pm image.jpeg
Charlington wrote:
Jamy2j wrote: Are you humping her in the pussy or on the nightie hehe or both?? Bet it feels amazing
Gorgeous!!
Where do you get a beautiful dress like this?
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Having a satin fuck with one of my satin gowns. This red satin is so smooth and silky
Attachments
Untitleddf.png