Looking for a satin sex party venue. Anyone?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
cdinsatin

Looking for a satin sex party venue. Anyone?

Post by cdinsatin »

Now,

This is definitely the place where we satin adoring people should organise a satin party. Straight, bi or gay, male or female, it shouldn't matter. We all have one driving thing in common; our love and lust of dressing in and touching both ourselves and others through layers of really slippery and slithery satin.

Can you all imagine how wonderful that would be? Lots of satin sheathed people all with the same intent; feeling, sliding, rubbing, caressing and smoothing layers of satin into willingly compliant bodies.

Soft satin covered breasts, the nipples growing and slipping under their satin fabric and the gasps of their owners as their hardening buds slip and slide between the satin lubrication of gentle pinches.

Hard, swollen, twitching and leaking cocks shining in their satin encasement as glossy layers are ridden up and down their excited lengths, encouraging moans of delight at the silky attentions.

Engorged pussys, their satin panties removed, having their owners satin nightie or satin dress pulled taughtly over them so that the most featherlight touch can be clearly discerned as a satin expert uses another satin garment, shiny side to her shiny side, to lick the two satins over each other, tickling at just the ends of their fingertips into the sensitive nub of eager clits as more fingers tenderly ease more and more of the two satin layers into welcoming wetness, the natural slimy sexy mingling with the already sleek properties of the two satins to further reduce the friction to a sliding bliss.

Legs entwined as the satin of nighties and dresses and slips are pushed between them, allowing the friction to lessen as the glossy action of the writhing limbs sees the slippery satin make us all loose our inhibitions and surrender completely to the open sex of our wonderful satin party.

If anyone has a venue where we can organise this event, please do come forward.

cdinsatin
sealion

Re: Looking for a satin sex party venue. Anyone?

Post by sealion »

far out !!!!!!! well written article. I was getting hard just reading it!!!!!!!!! :D without even been there. Whatever you do make it a central worldwide venue (like Asia or Hawaii) so I can come to it :D
cdinsatin

Post by cdinsatin »

Hi sealion

Thank you very much for your kind comments. If we can all get this together it would be just amazing. I am a bi 50 year old satin adoring cd in Gloucester. I can travel and would be happy to try and get everyone organized. Tell me a little about you. All it takes is enthusiasm and it looks like we both have it, hey. Let's start getting them interested.

Trish
sealion wrote:far out !!!!!!! well written article. I was getting hard just reading it!!!!!!!!! :D without even been there. Whatever you do make it a central worldwide venue (like Asia or Hawaii) so I can come to it :D
sealion

Post by sealion »

cdinsatin wrote:Hi sealion

Thank you very much for your kind comments. If we can all get this together it would be just amazing. I am a bi 50 year old satin adoring cd in Gloucester. I can travel and would be happy to try and get everyone organized. Tell me a little about you. All it takes is enthusiasm and it looks like we both have it, hey. Let's start getting them interested.

Trish
sealion wrote:far out !!!!!!! well written article. I was getting hard just reading it!!!!!!!!! :D without even been there. Whatever you do make it a central worldwide venue (like Asia or Hawaii) so I can come to it :D
hi Trish, my e mail is [removed] if you would like to chat . I m straight male 42, and I like to travel too overseas in the New Zealand winter . JUNE to AUGUST.preferably. look forward to hearing from you. Sealion
Damon

Post by Damon »

Find a venue. I'll be there! :)

Sealion,
New Zealand is a bit far! You must be keen! :D

Trish,
I'm in south-east England. You sound interesting. Are you ever down my way? Would be good to meet up for drinks in a pub perhaps?
sealion

Post by sealion »

Trish, Damon is right NZ is a bit far away for most people. I reckon you best organise it in England somewhere as many of the people on this site forum seem to be either in BRitain or Europe somewhwere.I was hoping to come up to England in late JuneJuly , base myself there with relatives and go and watch LANCE ARMSTRONG win the TOUR DE FRANCE for the 8th time in July,but Finances may prevent that now, however you should still go ahead with the satin sex party.Hope you can get it going, and post some photos on here maybe afterwards. Good luck . Sealion
SirTrinian

Post by SirTrinian »

any luck on a venue?
SirTrinian

Post by SirTrinian »

any luck on a venue?
karahoja

Post by karahoja »

Mmmmmmmm yes your post drove me wild cdinsatin.tell me more I'm on cloud 9; email me a karahoja@aol.com; satin obsessed mwm 47, and only 100 miles from you...XXXXX :D Your party description drove me wild - I'm there!
cornelius

Post by cornelius »

Wow, I must say Trish, I completely agree with the others on here! You made me rock hard with that wonderful description of a satin-filled touching fest! The idea of some like-minded satin lovers meeting up to caress each other, draped in gorgeous silky, satin is intoxicating. I am a straight, late thirties cd, but love to touch anyone in satin (and be touched). I especially adore long robes and gowns, (especially adorned with jewellry and gloves etc). I love to touch and be touched, slowly and longingly, becoming lost in a satin-filled dream, surrounded by the sensations and pulse of desire. From your writing, I am sure it would be a wonderful experience to dress with you and run our hands over each other. Your feelings and enthusiasm for satin are the same as my own. I dare say email and phone satin sex would be good too!
Satincock

Post by Satincock »

Cornelius, I "feel" so much in common with what you say. For those interested in sharing such a meeting in the UK, there's a possibility of my place, if only a small two bed house in Yorkshire - 5 minutes off the A1(M) and can accommadate.
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

As several of our friends know, we'd be only too happy to host another satin sex party.
Unfortunately when we suggest the idea, there are just too few people who are willing to come.
We think that for a lot of people, it's just a fantasy, they're just too shy to do it for real!
But if you think I'm mistake, then just email me.
Janet
xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
mica46

Post by mica46 »

I feel the major hurdle to achieving this goal is referring to it as a "satin sex party" and I believe it should simply be called a "satin party" or "satin ball". Plenty of fetisht parties or balls take place up and down the country so why should it be so difficult for a few like minded people to get together to organise something for our own group. I am certain there will be plenty of venues only too willing to hire out a hall and as long as activities do not stretch beyond seeing who can simply wear the most satin or the most outrageous satin costume I do not see what the problem is. If anyone else feels the same please get in touch.
cdinsatin

Post by cdinsatin »

How many satin loving members would actually like to do this? We now have a venue very kindly provided by Nick and Janet, two of the loveliest satin adoring people I have ever met. Their lovely home in Ross-on-Wye, is ideally suited to just such a private occasion, and Janet - who is very bi - hopes that our lady members take up their offer.

I will get back to Nick and Janet once I have a positive response from at least six of our members when we can firm up dates and time.

Come on! Get those slippery satin panties, slips, nighties and dresses on and think about all the lovely slippery silky extremely wet fun to be had if we all get together.

cdinsatin
mica46

Post by mica46 »

I for one am very pleased that Janet and Nick have very kindly agreed to open up their private home to hold a "satin sex party", I am sure it will be great fun for a lot of people. However, I also feel that a lot of people, although great satin admirers, would not wish to show their appreciation of this great fabric at a "sex party". I for one have enjoyed wearing satin garments of all descriptions for many years and whereas I may well be willing to wear satin in public amongst strangers that does not mean that I would wish to demonstrate the sexual gratification that the wearing of such an item of clothing can bring about in a relatively public place amongst strangers.

That is why I still feel, as per my previous post, that a "satin ball" may well be suited to more people than a "satin sex party". At the ball people would be more than welcome to wear what ever satin clothes they desired as long as they conformed to the basic roles of decency much the same way that if you were to go to a nightclub you may well wish to look to or talk to members of the opposite sex without resorting to sexual gratification in the public room.

I do hope I have not offended anyone by my comments as that was most certainly not the intention.