Looking for a satin sex party venue. Anyone?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
sealion

Re: Looking for a satin sex party venue. Anyone?

Post by sealion »

yeah good idea Mica. I agree with you. A party or ball with SATIN as the theme would be better and attract more interest as some people would be shy and maybe anxious about a sex party. ( That can be done one on one after if people wish), You could run it just like a masquarade party or any other theme party , but with SATIN as the theme, and have a prize maybe for best female and best male satin outfit or similar. You could also have games or activities like twister or something, which would enable body contact with peoples satin clothing , without been overly sexual. and keep people interested at the same time,Just some ideas to consider. Whoever organises it charge a small fee to cover any set up costs, say 5 or -10quid maybe.I will be in England next June/July 2011, and would love to attend something like this if enough people can make it happen.
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Spot on!
satincandies

Post by satincandies »

Anyone interersted in a Satin Party on the westcoast of the US? I would help hosting contact me at satincandies@gmail.com.............

Cuddles,

Satincandies
mica46

Post by mica46 »

If I was on that side of that world I'd love to come, sounds like a lot of fun. I'm still hoping someone will set up or help me to try and set up a satin ball in the UK.
cornelius

Post by cornelius »

A satin party / ball / whatever sounds fabulous. I have been away from the whole scene for a while but I cannot deny my passion and obsession. I am back. I can't stop thinking about how amazing a get together with like-minded people would be. The idea of us all meeting and sharing drinks and chat etc is so exciting. We could get to know each other and then the caressing and fondling could begin. I am cool with the idea of everything being quite civilised and people 'pairing off', as it were, but I defy anyone to resist the fantasy of us all delicately touching each other and exploring our secret world together. Noone has to go any further than they want to. It should all be about boundaries and mutual respect and safety. But the idea of casually moving through a group of fellow satin lovers and touching and being touched, without judgement, only pleasure, is intoxicating.
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Hi Cornelius

If you did not receive my latest email then please PM me again and I'll resend it.

Mica
simon108

Post by simon108 »

Hi All, Any more thoughts on this ? I'm up for it, lets keep this going.
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

This is all a bit disappointing, really. We were rather hoping to get a nice bunch of people to join us for a satin sex party.
So we suggested the sex on this forum, and the satin on the swingers forums that we also use.
But the satin people can't cope with the sex.
And the swingers don't understand how nice satin is.
So I guess the idea is doomed.
Janet & Nick
Join us for Satin Sex!
cdinsatin

Post by cdinsatin »

I share Janet and Nick's frustration. Having been given their incredibly generous offer to use their wonderful house so satin fans could meet, I have the equivalent of a damp squib as a response. How often does one have the opportunity of a venue quite literally handed to one on a plate? I find it odd that people who, in the past, have extolled the fetish aspect of wearing satin suddenly develop an almost prudish attitude towards sharing the joy we all experience when in satin. Fetish is, by definition, an illogical sexual fascination with a subject.

Janet and Nick, I can only apologise for the lack of enthusiasm shown towards your extremely generous and kind offer of your lovely home. Perhaps our offer will be more readily received on other forums.

cdinsatin
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Even though I readily admit to being apprehensive at attending something billed as a "satin sex party", nonetheless I do echo Cdinsatin's comments regarding apathy amongst members on this forum. On more than one occasion I have sought to communicate with other satin lovers regarding this mutual fascination with this sensual material only to have been disappointed on every occasion. At the very most I may find someone who does communicate via email for a couple of days only to then find them cease all communication with no reasons ever given. I do feel that ultimately people need to remember that we are talking about nothing more than a piece of material and one only has to read in the daily newspapers that there are a heck of a lot of worse things going on in every day life. May I be so bold and with the utmost of respect to the founders of this forum, of whom I offer a hearty thanks for all their hard work and dedication, ask that if anyone out there does indeed know of a more vibrant satin community, then please let me know.

Thanks

Mica.
sealion

Post by sealion »

sorry I cant be more help- but I am a BIT FAR AWAY in NEW ZEALAND right now, and cant get up to Uk until next July, otherwise I d be keen to meet anyone and everyone, in a satin setting , as I ve only ever talked to people by forums or e mails, but would be nice one day to meet others into the same passion for satin as me, especially the women :D
galetarget

Post by galetarget »

hello
finally nice to find a place like this with people who enjoy satin
a venue that would include satin is a great idea
i have heard of something similar that is called a satin bukkake has anyone else heard of this
or if there are satin venues like it.......be very erotic
G.
satinlovinfem

Post by satinlovinfem »

oh god iwould be there defo!!!!!
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

....a satin bukkake has anyone else heard of this

As it happens, I've worn a satin blouse a couple of times, when I've received a nice bukkake.

And on a similar theme, I did a little party a while back where half a dozen guys came all over some
satin French knickers I was wearing. Then I just popped a dress on top, and we all went over the pub,
no cleaning up. It was a very naughty and erotic feeling.

Janet
xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
Case80

Post by Case80 »

Anyone in the South East of the U.S? I am DEFINITELY open to a satin sex party! I'm a straight male and don't own any satin wear yet. But I'm aching for a woman to want me to wear whatever she would like to indulge her fantasy in satin. I love for women to wear simple, satin nighties while we make love. I would love to meet like-minded folks who understand the fetish of our bodies rolling on top of each other, bathed in satin. The sight of a woman's body bouncing and quivering in a satin nightie can keep me thrusting and bucking her for hours.

Whew, sorry, getting ahead of myself. Anyone in this area interested?

Satincandies, where on the west coast do you live? I typically live there too, but on business for a while in the south east.