Who's satin have you used to masturbate

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
loverofsatin345

Re: Who's satin have you used to masturbate

Post by loverofsatin345 »

Cannot believe that BlkNylons, that's how my Satin fetish all began many many years ago, with a satin fronted girdle/corselette thing. It was my Mums and it was in the airing cupboard drying. For some strange reason it caught my eye, perhaps the shine of the Satin? I felt an immediate twitch and a bulge in my y-fronts. The next day it was there again, this time (and for the life of me i don't know why) i pulled down my pants and proceeded to put the girdle on...a hard on that's an understatement! Within literally seconds i'd shot my load but thankfully not onto the girdle itself, phew! A few more sessions after that and i was hooked on Satin and have been ever since. Just where would we be without our Satin fix eh?
loverofsatin345

Post by loverofsatin345 »

Hey and guess what...i was about 12 too at the time!
Liningfet

Post by Liningfet »

Spikey
Your story about visiting the neighbor's home and abusing her satin lined coats is fascinating. One of my enjoyments is seeing a woman wearing a coat I have enjoyed, better still helping her slip into the coat. Did you ever see your neighbor wearing one of the abused coats? Did you ever hear anything abvout her husband taaking the rap for the linimg stains?

Satin lined coats are the very best, the only tging better is a satin lined fur coat.
cockmagnetclothes

Post by cockmagnetclothes »

Hi All,

Love reading about all the satin memories. I'm not even sure that I can remember the exact very first satin item that I christened with my load, but I can give examples of Other People's Satin that I have had the pleasure of using. When I was a teenager, one of my first risky experiences was sneaking into my best friend's mother's closet one night while I was sleeping over. On my way to the restroom, I found one of her shiny satin tops in the hallway closet...I took it into the bathroom and wanked myself with it. I put it back in the closet with my cum on it. My friend likely got into embarrassing trouble over that one. Later, a girlfriend during high school discovered my weakness and desire for soft, smooth and shiny materials. She was a very naughty girl, and endlessly teased me with satin, fur, leather, velvet, and the like. My most memorable session with her was her in shiny blue satin panties and bra....me naked...us both slipping around in her shiny smooth white satin sheets. I especially loved the white satin pillows and the thick satin comforter...they somehow seemed softer than the rest. I definitely lost a lot of semen that day, and she didn't seem to mind that I was getting cum on her sheets. In fact, she often jerked me off with her satin bedding. Another fav was her jerking me off with the smooth satin lining of her white rabbit fur jacket. She would do this often, and even did it once in a movie theater. She had the jacket over our laps as if we were cold, but was secretly teasing my cock underneath. She often allowed or even 'made' me cum into the shiny satin pockets of that coat. She said she liked to be reminded of me later when she felt the dried cum satin in the pockets when she was out and about. Just a few memories from the past...
BlkNYLONS

Post by BlkNYLONS »

So nice to hear loverofsatin345!

Since I grew up in the 50's and early 60's as a boy with this fetish, women all around me dressed to kill as it was just the dress style. Going to church was sheer torture for me lol. Women all around wearing those satin hats and gloves also. some even wore those satin finish high heels with there ultra sheer gartered nylons...oh my miss those days!

When I was 14 I had to feed my best friends moms cat as they went on a 2 week vacation. My friend had a older sister and what I thought was a even hotter mom. As soon as the cat was fed and all alone in the house I was shaking like a leaf entering the mothers bedroom. I wore her satin front and rear panel girdles, nylons and heels as I had the strongest releases I think I have ever had back then. Pure fetish excitement at its best!
silkbliss

Post by silkbliss »

Move to Shoreditch... all the 'cool' kids have started dressing like it's the 40s and 50s. I've seen quite a lot of this style around lately. I can't say it does it for me, but sounds like you would have a field day! :)
Mitchy1275

Post by Mitchy1275 »

I cant believe there are so many people with the same fetish as me I thought I was the only one.

One of my favourite wanks was whilst I was at uni. My current girlfriend used to live with 3 very attractive women on one occasion one of them bought a new suit to wear to a wedding she was attending. Whilst she was showing it off I spotted its hot bright pink satin lining. A few days later my girlfriend and her friends left in the morning to attend lectures leaving me alone in the house. I couldnt help it I snuck into her friends room and opened her wardrobe and took out the suit jacket. I began to rub the lining against my hard cock it was very soft material which made me think it was quite expensive, but I was so hard now. So I did one of my favourite things I turned the sleeves inside out and wrapped one around my cock and began to wank. It didnt take me long to spunk all over the sleeve lining. I enjoyed the jacket twice more before the date of the wedding. I got really hard when she showed off the pictures of the wedding with her looking stunning in her suit, and only me knowing that it had been wrapped around my cock on several occasios
chrissyukcd

Post by chrissyukcd »

Many years ago when I was at school we had to take part in a pantomime, my part was to dress as a dame and my mother asked a freind of hers to loan a skirt as she did not have that would suit. Her friend was a really hot looking mature woman who always dressed very nicely in nicely ironed blouses and skirts, her tits were large and wobbled in her smooth blouses, which always turned me on. The thought of wearing one of her skirts got me very hard when I thought about it. When I got the skirt it was a red one with a really slippy smooth satin lining. I immediately went to my bedroom and tried it on. Feeling the smooth satin lining slide on my cock made it instantly hard, especially when thinking that it had been worn by her. I also remember that there was a lovely faint scent of her on the skirt. After only about 30 seconds I just exploded and shot one of the biggest loads of my life, shooting massive spurts of jetting cum all over the satin lining, it felt like I would never stop. I was so turned on I came again just minutes later, spurting another fair sized load. Nothing had ever turned me on so much as feeling her super smooth lined skirt on my cock and body, I was hooked and have been ever since. I had to clean off all the spunk many times from that skirt to avoid leaving permanent stains. A real massive turn on was some weeks later after it was returned to her I saw her wearing the skirt one day. The thought that I had spurted so much spunk over it and seeing her in it almost made me cum on the spot.
daveydawg

Post by daveydawg »

Mitchy1275 love that story, got really turned on just reading it, had some similar experiences myself when my gf and I were at uni, with her hot friends silky stuff
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

All these great stories are so entertaining, great hearing all of your tales from the past and present. Keep them cumming!!!!
SatinLover2

Post by SatinLover2 »

This is not the first time I wanked over satin but I still remember it.

When I was about 18 my borther got married. The two bridesmaids wore these apricot coloured satin briedesmaids dresses with little satin shawls. After the wedding I had to take them back to the hire shop, but i found myself alone with them. I put one on and sat back in an arm chair and stroked my rock hard cock. I didn't mean to but I shot a huge load over the front of one of the dresses. When I took the dresses back to the shop the woman behind the counter looked at the stain on the front of te dress and said "someone got lucky". She winked at me as she said it. I almost cum in my undies.

God that was a great cum.
daffy2102

Post by daffy2102 »

i first started when i was a young teenager i found my step mums lingerie once while hanging out the washing and noticed straight away that i enjoyed the feeling of it. it didnt take long before i started sneaking it too bed and wearing it to sleep in and masturbate in as well. mmmmmmm good times.
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Hi Cockmagnetclothes,

That was very good girlfriend you had in high school. A girl that liked having your semen in her coat pocket - she was special!
PantySlut

Post by PantySlut »

My first pair of satin panties I stole when I was eleven years old from my aunt. They were white trimmed in black lace and very sexy. I remember when first trying them on in the bathroom I stood in front of the mirror admiring how they looked, the white material stretched over my bulging hard cock. I would stroke myself and work myself into an absolute frenzy, dancing and writhing in absolute passion in front of the mirror. Eventually I incorporated a bra and a pair of black high heels into my ensemble - I looked so hot and sexy!!!!

2 years later I ended up in Los Angeles living with my father. We lived near MacArthur Park back in the mid 70s. I got into the habit of wandering the park sometimes at night wearing see-through blouses and hot pants, with high heels. I was so turned on by how sezy I looked and how it felt to dress as a horny woman.
Eventually I got to know some of the men that hung around the park, and it wasn't long before I would let a select few take me into the bathroom and kiss and fondle me, which was a immense turn-on.

I had my first date with an older man when is was 15 years old. I cam over to his apartment one afternoon and he got me drunk and stoned, then asked me to dress up which I so wanted to do for him. I put on a redhead wig and make-up, and wore a see through baby doll nightie with pink satin panties and high heels - he could not keep his hands off me! I let him have his way with me - he ravaged me in my lingerie until we both were so exhausted. I was such a little horny slut when I dressed in satin lingerie! I loved being felt up then raped by him.
hhhzzz

Post by hhhzzz »

special satin lingerie panties...

Love seeing all your satin pics!
Attachments
untitled.jpg