Who's satin have you used to masturbate

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Applez

Re: Who's satin have you used to masturbate

Post by Applez »

Here is my take. I had sensory issues as a toddler. Scratchy sweaters and rough textiles put me in distress. It was so bad that I stripped naked sometimes and resorted to softer fabrics including my grandmother’s satin gowns when I visited on weekends. She wore nylon or satin long slips and robes around the house every evening. In a memoir, she explained that pantyhose and nylon were a luxury after being so scarce during World War II. I think satin nightwear is very much a generational value.

Some of the girls I played with had satin dress up costumes, ballet outfits, and old prom dress. It didn’t take long to discover the slippery nature of these fabrics and eventually I stole panties and lined girls dresses which were very common in the 90’s including a spandex-cotton blend Barbie pantie. The pantie had a hot pink, heart shape Barbie print on the front with Barbie’s face where the tip of my penis erected to.

The first masturbation happened in a pink ballet outfit. Leather slippers with daisy print inside, soft capezio tights, stretchy Lycra leotard, and a divine hot pink Curtain Call cancan costume skirt. It was made of slippery acetate and had softest 3 lines of lace in the underside satin. I put the outfit on every night and rubbed through layers of stretchy fabrics knowing my semen oozed behind Barbie. Eventually I learned to wear tights on top of the leotard so I could pull my member out the side of leotard and Barbie panties. I quickly found the sensation of humping this skirt and soft lace dancing over my tip. The tickling sensation from lace during orgasm was surreal. For years I came into the skirt while wearing the ballet outfit until i outgrew it all. I found this exact vintage cancan skirt on eBay recently in an adult size. It feels just as good today as I remember :)

My grandmother caught the ballet outfit and kindly set aside three sets of nylon slips, panties that were nylon or poly, and pantyhose. These were intimates worn under her suits in the 70s and 80s that no longer fit after a modeling career. She was very understanding of my needs but had a strict agreement that I never use anything else in the house and that I wouldn’t steal any more. I actually followed her requests. We never spoke of it again. Girly hanes her way panties showed up under my pillowcase during weekend stays. She even bought me a handmade silk nightgown with braided straps from Paris. Whatever I wore during the weekend went into dirty laundry to appear back into a special guest room clothes drawer for me. That year I outgrew the ballet outfit and found pleasure from what she gifted. Unfortunately she passed just months after giving my these items. Her house sold quickly and I didn’t get a chance to recover them.

It was time for a new satin stash in early 2000s. I ended up with several lined prom dresses and their moms second skin satin Victoria’s Secret panties. After high school I threw away these items. moved out and for a decade was very focused on career. After a 15 year hiatus I built my satin collection from scratch with the stimulus checks. It was amazing shopping second hand wedding gowns, prom dresses, lingerie, and dance costumes. Everyone was desperate to sell. My ex who divorced me last year was from Japan and had beautiful satin panties from triumph that she wore when we were in high school. I would see her satin panties reveal themselves behind low rise jeans. These panties were objects of adornment for more than a decade. Sadly she took these back with her she left a very cute cotton pair behind by accident. I don’t know why she held on to panties that didn’t fit her. They were loved whenever she worked the night shift.

I spent time in Japan during the mid 2000’s and what a time that was. Everyday I walked through the department stores in Tokyo and saw satin lingerie to die for. I recall a conversation between group of mothers had about their sons jacking off in their nylon panties or satin lingerie. They found it to be amusing and made light of the matter. This is when I found out I wasn’t alone in the pursuit of satin. The year I spent in Japan had super glossy nylon that was all the rage. All the girls were wearing them too under uniforms or jean skirts seen during karaoke hang outs. A couple times I masturbated in such panties and really regret not taking some for myself. Two years later satin girls bikinis became the rage in America and for some reason I haven’t seen them surface online or at the local Goodwill.

I’m hoping to travel back to Japan later this year. Convinced there might be some attractive nylon panties because I saw plenty in Korea a few years ago. Some of it was phenomenal dead stock from Japan. The Japanese made super kawaii nylon panties with bows, lace, and sometimes ribbon embellishments. I particularly liked the bikini panties that had a rear panel of nylon and a chiffon front adorned with bow and contrasting lace. It was a sexy take on vintage granny panties.

There is definitely something attractive about pulling vintage panties up, wearing vintage gowns or dresses from so many ladies!
Applez

Post by Applez »

Some of the girls I played with had satin dress up costumes, ballet outfits, and old prom dress. It didn’t take long to discover the slippery nature of these fabrics and eventually I stole panties and lined girls dresses which were very common in the 90’s including a spandex-cotton blend Barbie pantie. The pantie had a hot pink, heart shape Barbie print on the front with Barbie’s face where the tip of my penis erected to.

The first masturbation happened in a pink ballet outfit. Leather slippers with daisy print inside, soft capezio tights, stretchy Lycra leotard, and a divine hot pink Curtain Call cancan costume skirt. It was made of slippery acetate and had softest 3 lines of lace in the underside satin. I put the outfit on every night and rubbed through layers of stretchy fabrics knowing my semen oozed behind Barbie. Eventually I learned to wear tights on top of the leotard so I could pull my member out the side of leotard and Barbie panties. I quickly found the sensation of humping this satin skirt and soft lace dancing over my tip. The tickling sensation from lace during orgasm was surreal. For years I came into the skirt while wearing the ballet outfit until i outgrew it all. I found this exact vintage cancan skirt on eBay recently in an adult size. It feels just as good today as I remember :)
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

I don't cum on satin except in the past when I'm staying with my parents, and my downstairs neighbour lady love to hang her satin clothes along the common area walkway coz we have an open airwell walkway, and it gets a lot of sunlight, good for drying clothes.

I used to take her satin clothes of all kinds when she hangs them for drying. The only thing I return are her satin panties after I ejaculated a few times into the panty gusset of her panties. I remember her satin panties quality are quite good and the crotch part is quite thick with gusset. So after I ejac a few times, the crotch part becomes so wet with cums, it starts dripping, and then I'll hang it back at the clothes line to dry and harden. I remember after two weeks or so, it'll be back out washed clean. Process renews every few days as she has a lot of satin panties type which I think I have ejac in every single one. Even her satin bras (I think she has bra and panties set) I cum into every single one and hang back. 1 or 2 weeks later, hang back out

I think the best turn on for me, is when she wore one of her satin flare skirt out. I remember it has a satin lining inside as well. I ejac twice into the lining, carefully ensuring I didn't ejac on the outer layer of the skirt. 2 days later, saw her wearing it when she was going out. I remember only wiping it off with tissues, so I still did leave a mess due to some dried semen. Impossible she didn't notice it.

Best turn on i guess are her nighties. I'll take them away for a week or so, some I ejac and leave some mark, and then hang onto her hanging railing. 1 week or so, it'll hang back out drying, with cum stains clearly on it. I guess she knew I had ejac on her clothes all the time.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Dinosaur wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:45 am I don't cum on satin except in the past when I'm staying with my parents, and my downstairs neighbour lady love to hang her satin clothes along the common area walkway coz we have an open airwell walkway, and it gets a lot of sunlight, good for drying clothes.

I used to take her satin clothes of all kinds when she hangs them for drying. The only thing I return are her satin panties after I ejaculated a few times into the panty gusset of her panties. I remember her satin panties quality are quite good and the crotch part is quite thick with gusset. So after I ejac a few times, the crotch part becomes so wet with cums, it starts dripping, and then I'll hang it back at the clothes line to dry and harden. I remember after two weeks or so, it'll be back out washed clean. Process renews every few days as she has a lot of satin panties type which I think I have ejac in every single one. Even her satin bras (I think she has bra and panties set) I cum into every single one and hang back. 1 or 2 weeks later, hang back out

I think the best turn on for me, is when she wore one of her satin flare skirt out. I remember it has a satin lining inside as well. I ejac twice into the lining, carefully ensuring I didn't ejac on the outer layer of the skirt. 2 days later, saw her wearing it when she was going out. I remember only wiping it off with tissues, so I still did leave a mess due to some dried semen. Impossible she didn't notice it.

Best turn on i guess are her nighties. I'll take them away for a week or so, some I ejac and leave some mark, and then hang onto her hanging railing. 1 week or so, it'll hang back out drying, with cum stains clearly on it. I guess she knew I had ejac on her clothes all the time.
haha you lucky bastard😂😂🤣🤣
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:44 pm
Dinosaur wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:45 am I don't cum on satin except in the past when I'm staying with my parents, and my downstairs neighbour lady love to hang her satin clothes along the common area walkway coz we have an open airwell walkway, and it gets a lot of sunlight, good for drying clothes.

haha you lucky bastard😂😂🤣🤣
I used her stuffs for years. Kinda crazy. She's just any average looking 45s housewife. Got divorced and is living alone as I heard her daughter is not in town. Still the best is her satin panties and bra.
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

I used a lot wear my sister and mom pajamas..
Satinloverz

Post by Satinloverz »

When I was just 12 or 13, I started using my older sisters nylon & satin nighties I found in the clothes hamper. Later when I was married and my wife wasn't in the mood, I'd use her satin slips or chemises.
satinjack

Post by satinjack »

Started with a bridesmaid dress that my sister wore to a wedding. Since then it has been an obsession :) my wife's stuff obviously plus her mothers stuff and numerous friends items. I currently am wearing and wanking with my wife's friends silky top feels so smooth the label says Rockmans I will need to search ebay for more Rockmans stuff it feels so good :)
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

satinjack wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:00 pm Started with a bridesmaid dress that my sister wore to a wedding. Since then it has been an obsession :) my wife's stuff obviously plus her mothers stuff and numerous friends items. I currently am wearing and wanking with my wife's friends silky top feels so smooth the label says Rockmans I will need to search ebay for more Rockmans stuff it feels so good :)

So cool. I never had a thing for my mom's or sisters stuffs. Prefer my neighbours coz it gives me the thrill and rush.
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

When i worked i a dept. store display had all these Satin table cloths that were used for promotions and Xmas once a week i had to work closing so on the forth floor where display had their stuff after they left at 5pm i would go up there and have nice field night with those lustcuos acetate Satin table cloths! No one was up thereat night. Oh they felt so good i cummed up as many as i can i managed to sneak one out and continued my work at home! :D
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

So a few weeks ago I had to do some decorating for a couple who me and my wife are friendly with down out local, they’re old enough to be our parents but the wife is absolutely gorgeous.

Anyway, Both are at work when I’m at the house and whilst I make my way up to the bedroom I need to work in, theres a long silk slip dress hanging on the door next to the room in question. I pass it a few times and thought ahh sod it and had a feel and felt so soft, and I just had to try it on and thats where things escalated. I ended up getting carried away and ended up getting a bit of cum on the dress! To make matters worse, its an all saints dress which must of cost at least £150!

I was kicking myself for doing it and tried washing it out but you could see the water stain after it dried. In a moment of panic I sent a message to her and told her I accidentally spilt a bag of rubbish/dust on the floor next to said dress and a bit of dirt got on it and that I’ll pay for dry cleaning. Her response was “dont be silly just throw it in the washing machine you muppet 🤣

Massive sigh of relief but then a thought went over me, I could make a bigger stain and get away with it. So proceed round 2 with no worries! I laid on the bathroom floor and made a big mess on myself, rinsed it off in the sink and threw it in the washing machine.

Was back yesterday to tie off a few loose ends and the dress was hanging back where I found it all clean
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

Willissatin1501 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:25 pm So a few weeks ago I had to do some decorating for a couple who me and my wife are friendly with down out local, they’re old enough to be our parents but the wife is absolutely gorgeous.

Anyway, Both are at work when I’m at the house and whilst I make my way up to the bedroom I need to work in, theres a long silk slip dress hanging on the door next to the room in question. I pass it a few times and thought ahh sod it and had a feel and felt so soft, and I just had to try it on and thats where things escalated. I ended up getting carried away and ended up getting a bit of cum on the dress! To make matters worse, its an all saints dress which must of cost at least £150!

I was kicking myself for doing it and tried washing it out but you could see the water stain after it dried. In a moment of panic I sent a message to her and told her I accidentally spilt a bag of rubbish/dust on the floor next to said dress and a bit of dirt got on it and that I’ll pay for dry cleaning. Her response was “dont be silly just throw it in the washing machine you muppet 🤣

Massive sigh of relief but then a thought went over me, I could make a bigger stain and get away with it. So proceed round 2 with no worries! I laid on the bathroom floor and made a big mess on myself, rinsed it off in the sink and threw it in the washing machine.

Was back yesterday to tie off a few loose ends and the dress was hanging back where I found it all clean
Attachments
63A02597-FF42-4B3A-B875-5529E225223E.jpeg
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

Willissatin1501 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:26 pm
Willissatin1501 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:25 pm So a few weeks ago I had to do some decorating for a couple who me and my wife are friendly with down out local, they’re old enough to be our parents but the wife is absolutely gorgeous.

I have that exact dress. I love wearing it! It's so soft and silky and caresses my entire body when I walk. It's good quality satin and feels so lovely. I get so aroused wearing it! I love all saints stuff. It's worth the price!
annascoat

Post by annascoat »

Coat lining in the sleeve area of a belted chocolate brown ankle length wool blend coat
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

The first one i used was my cousin's satin princess dress(similar one as in the picture, just in light blue color), i secretly played with it for several times at her place, and one day she decided to dump it, I took the trash and asked her if she needed me to throw it away. In that way i successfully took it home. Even though after years of wearing the dress was not in the same condition as the first time i secretly played, but i was still super happy and i used that for a while, before it was totally not usable anymore~~
Attachments
пккме.jpg