Who's satin have you used to masturbate

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
mattbh94

Re: Who's satin have you used to masturbate

Post by mattbh94 »

satinlovinfem wrote:im a female a proper female!!! and i love to masturbate with satin i have been very unlucky in finding women who do the same i have used my mothers nighties in the past and slips and always made them sticky with juice. i had my favourite a really silky slip it wa ssooo silky it really made me cum hard. satin is the best and would love to share my fetish

Wow, I've never met a female who likes satin before, like us.

So, do you masturbate with your jackets and stuff or is it just slips???

Message me if you want. :)
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

I have used my cousin's beige Diesel down jacket, which i stole from her many years ago.
Haven't cummed on it yet, though;)
mikeyb5753

Post by mikeyb5753 »

I started out with my sister's white pyjamas, they were unreal. I also used my niece's nightie and pyjamas and an ex girlfriend's cousins pyjamas.

Since then i've mainly bought "gifts" for girlfriends as an excuse to have a good collection to use.
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

Mom's pajamas, her blouses, her nightdresses, her skirts... anything silky she had in her wardrobe I wore, then masturbated while looking at myself in the full length mirror. Very exciting to wear my mother's silky clothes - especially the time she phoned up about something and I'm chatting to her on the phone while wearing her ivory satin blouse and pink satin pj bottoms. So exciting to think back on those days, my teenage self striking girly poses while dressed in all my mom's silky things. My biggest turn ons were imagining I was turned into a girl or imagining I was locked in the clothes and could never take them off. She had a satin secretary blouse with a black skirt - I loved wearing that and imagining it was my compulsory school uniform. Got to dress up two or three times a week back then.
Have all my own satin clothes these days. But wearing someone else's satin clothes as a teen was always an extra thrill.
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

When i was in college i had a junior in my club who was part of the school band and during occasions when they perform in the comcert hall the ladies would have to wear their signature black long sleeve full length dress and the material was thick bridal satin. I stayed over in my clubhouse on one evening to work on my thesis and 2 of my other friends had already left school and that left me alone in the room. So out of curiousity i dug the entire room, scoring through the cabinets and to my surprise my junior left her band uniform in the bottom drawer and it was placed in a brown paperbag.

Knowing that she has probably worn it before but she didnt had the time to bring it home simce she was always packed with activities i thought she might have forgotten about it. And hence i took it out and wow... I could still smell her scent along with a tinch of chanel no.1. My heart was beating like crazy and i was worried that someone would walk in on me. I took the courage to lock the doors while i spent the next couple of minutes sniffing the crap out of the gament. It only took me seconds to get rock hard and i was dying to fuck the dress.

I unzipped my pants, wrapped the chest area of the dress around my shaft and i started rubbing away to pleasure as i imagined i was fucking her in the dress. Needless to say, i came way too soon. I didnt know what got in my mind to cum on her band uniform but pleasure of it clouded my mind. I told myself, no one is going to know. Even if she finds out, she woulnt know who was the culprit. I folded it back and returned to where it came from and apparently for the entire week it was still there. For 4 consecutive days i dropped by the club room and im sure you know what i did. Till today i dont know if she found out.
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

The last satin I cummed vas gf`s dressshe used for Christmas. Last day she wor it for me and she let me rip it.. :) And the other dress was my sisters wedding dress. I found it at her home, tok it out of the dressing bag, and cummed on it. WAS SO HOTT!!!!
8) :D
bunnsatin

Post by bunnsatin »

Once upon a time.... i was in the house of a girl that threw a party at her parents house... 5 people spent the night.
including me.
So.. i was 16 and hot for satin. In the middle of the night, i had to go to the bathroom. When i opend the door, i could not believe my eyes!! 2 satin robes!!... 1 was a black short kimono style robe, and felt fantstic. And the other was a floor lenght golden robe. O my god. What a night!! I did not sleep that night. I made myself cum on both of them , and when i was back in bed, my cock was still rock hard. So i went again,... and again! It was great!!.. in the morning somebody asked me if i was feeling sick last night?? Because i used the bathroom 4 times... LOL. If only they knew what i did to their silky robes. What a great memory.
I LOVE FUCKING HOT SUPER SILKY SATIN.
SATIN JACKETS, TRACKSUITS, PJ'S, SHEETS, ROBES.
SILK 'N SATIN IS THE BEST FETISH.
satingirl19

Post by satingirl19 »

I usually use my own,but remember borrowing a friends pair of satin pj's when I was younger. they were nicer than my ones at the time and enjoyed the feeling of them in certain places....
bunnsatin

Post by bunnsatin »

The girl next door asked me if i wanted to feed her cat , when she was gone for the weekend. I just got back... and this is what i found. A nice pair of shorts. Lovely slippery feel satin. I fantasised about her little ass in those shorts and i gave it a nice shot. It was very hot and sexy. Love to cum on some satin that is'nt mine!!
Attachments
20160401_102942-1024x576.jpg
20160401_102459-1024x576.jpg
20160401_102233-1024x576.jpg
I LOVE FUCKING HOT SUPER SILKY SATIN.
SATIN JACKETS, TRACKSUITS, PJ'S, SHEETS, ROBES.
SILK 'N SATIN IS THE BEST FETISH.
werdwerq

Post by werdwerq »

bunnsatin wrote:The girl next door asked me if i wanted to feed her cat , when she was gone for the weekend. I just got back... and this is what i found. A nice pair of shorts. Lovely slippery feel satin. I fantasised about her little ass in those shorts and i gave it a nice shot. It was very hot and sexy. Love to cum on some satin that is'nt mine!!

How old is the next door girl ? Could you sent pics of her ? I sent a link to you. What is the brand of short ? Use again her short as soon as possible.. make vids and more pics :D
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

I used my mom & sister satin pajamas.. they have many satinsilk pajamas.especially my sister had some pure silk pajamas beside her satin pjs..pure silk pjs always made me hard cz too soft for men skins.. :D :D
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

bunnsatin wrote:The girl next door asked me if i wanted to feed her cat , when she was gone for the weekend. I just got back... and this is what i found. A nice pair of shorts. Lovely slippery feel satin. I fantasised about her little ass in those shorts and i gave it a nice shot. It was very hot and sexy. Love to cum on some satin that is'nt mine!!
nice cumshot mang :lol:
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

pajamaslover wrote:I used my mom & sister satin pajamas.. they have many satinsilk pajamas.especially my sister had some pure silk pajamas beside her satin pjs..pure silk pjs always made me hard cz too soft for men skins.. :D :D
I've worn a pure silk pair before, but I actually prefer poly satin. Glosser and smoother. Nothing quite as exciting as looking in the mirror and seeing yourself covered in glossy, shiny girl's satin.
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

Trappedinsatin wrote:
pajamaslover wrote:I used my mom & sister satin pajamas.. they have many satinsilk pajamas.especially my sister had some pure silk pajamas beside her satin pjs..pure silk pjs always made me hard cz too soft for men skins.. :D :D
I've worn a pure silk pair before, but I actually prefer poly satin. Glosser and smoother. Nothing quite as exciting as looking in the mirror and seeing yourself covered in glossy, shiny girl's satin.
Poly satin are more glosser but the softness pure silk can't compare with other.. thin pure silk pajamas is best but not glossy enough..but i personaly prefer softness than glossy ..
casey4090

Post by casey4090 »

Oh man!!!!! Now that is hot!!!!!!! Well done bud. I wonder what she thought when those felt those silky shorts and they were not so silky in those spots anymore? Lol.