Who's satin have you used to masturbate

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
casey4090

Re: Who's satin have you used to masturbate

Post by casey4090 »

bunnsatin wrote:The girl next door asked me if i wanted to feed her cat , when she was gone for the weekend. I just got back... and this is what i found. A nice pair of shorts. Lovely slippery feel satin. I fantasised about her little ass in those shorts and i gave it a nice shot. It was very hot and sexy. Love to cum on some satin that is'nt mine!!
blowby

Post by blowby »

sparky1973 wrote:A freind of my wifes was round at the weekend and she was wearing this sexy leather jacket. I just had to get some pics while they went to the shop.
it is from Oasis and has an amazing satin lining.
coat 005.JPGcoat 001.JPGcoat 008.JPG
Awesome Jacket Sexy Lining
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

When I was about 16, I was at a friends house, while we were all watching tv, I noticed a small door behind me, it led into a room under the staircase. Later that night I crept downstairs and peeked through the door...Holy satin shorts Batman!!!!,fours racks of satin and silk blouses, paisleys, a variety of other patterns and colours. I reached out and caressed the satin,,,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm instantly getting a hardon, since everyone was asleep and my friends parents were away for the weekend, i knew what I had to do..strip off and pile all those slippery gorgeous satin blouses all over me, putting one or two on, ohhhhh sensations as the cool material slid over my naked body, I rolled around in them stroking them all over my body, my cock sliding all over the fabric,,yep I just gotta toss off with these satin blouses...so grabbing a handful, wrapped as many as I could around my stiff pole... extra super slippery layers, my cock was leaking profusely with precum as I stroked the satin all over my cock and balls, and felt that tingle deep in my balls..found a particularly extra glossy red satin blouse and knew this was my target...rapidly I masturbated feeling my cum surge up the shaft and exploded all over that red satin blouse..so powerful was my ejaculation that I splashed a few other blouses still on the racks.. I lay there in a sea of satin and my cum for a few minutes, delirious with pleasure, then calmly put all the blouses back on their hangers and back on the racks, and slightly sheepishly went back to bed..the next day while all the guys were playing eight ball..I went back into that room and grabbed a few unsoiled blouses and tucked them in a bag...what did I care,, my friends mother probably had 4 or 5 dozen satin blouses, surely she wasn't going to miss 5 or 6...anyway I never did go back to my friends house again so it didn't matter
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

Then another time I was at another friends place,, It was a really hot Summer and we were in the pool, his mother arrived home from work, my draw dropped as my cock raised, she was wearing an apricot coloured satin blouse, fortunately I was leaning against the edge of the pool . my erection not noticeable to the others..Later I needed to use the bathroom ( no I don't piss in swimming pools..lol) and used the laundry toilet.. On the pile of washing was that glossy soft apricot satin blouse.. yep you can guess what happened next...I picked it up and touched my penis with it...mmmmmmmmm so soft, so slippery..and his mum's perfume on it...slowly I jerked myself silly with that satin blouse and shot a few blobs all over it. soaking the fabric.
I quickly stuffed it under other clothes and nonchalantly went back to the pool to cool off
Asianlvrtx

Post by Asianlvrtx »

I want to revive this topic. I have used many peoples satin to masturbate. Moms and grandmothers when I was little. Friends, friends wives, etc.

Lets get some stories going again here.
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

I have used my wife’s satin panties. I love knowing that many loads of my cum went into her satin panties when she wears them.
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

I masturbated into my wife’s satin gowns, panties, and pants. They all received large amount of my cum!
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

casey4090 wrote:
bunnsatin wrote:The girl next door asked me if i wanted to feed her cat , when she was gone for the weekend. I just got back... and this is what i found. A nice pair of shorts. Lovely slippery feel satin. I fantasised about her little ass in those shorts and i gave it a nice shot. It was very hot and sexy. Love to cum on some satin that is'nt mine!!
Oh man!!!!! Now that is hot!!!!!!! Well done bud. I wonder what she thought when those felt those silky shorts and they were not so silky in those spots anymore? Lol.
I am sure that she loved her cummed panties on her cute little ass!
todd1357

Post by todd1357 »

When I was about 10 I used my mom's black satin jacket to masturbate with.. She would wear it to work and then when she came home I would sneak in their in the jacket closet and get it.. I would take it up to my room and put it on my bed and feel it so I can get myself hard then I would but it on a pillow and start humping it.. I hurd noise coming down the hallway and I begin to go faster humping it so I could get off before I knew it she walked in and saw me humping her jacket and she asked me what I was doing and I said nothing bc I was just about to get off and she walked over to me and looked at me with a weird look and said are you humping my new jacket and I didn't say nothing bc at the time I was about to explode my load all over it and she grabbed me and pulled me up off the jacket and just at the moment I squirted all over it and she said why my new jacket why not an old one. So my mom found out I was into satin jackets. A few weeks went by and for my birthday I got a jacket of my own and she said you can pleasure this all you want.. so a few weeks later I did pleasure myself again and she asked me how did it feel. I didn't say anything because I don't know how she found out what I was doing and I did it later that night again and she walked in the door wearing satin pajamas with a satin robe as I was pleasuring myself and I stood up really quickly and I got off an her satin robe and she didn't say nothing and gave me the robe to keep and I still have it till this day
Satin lover
satincummer

Post by satincummer »

I shouldn't have but I used my moms satin clothes when I was a teenager. I used to cum on linings and under the collars. I'm not sure whether she found out or not because she gave away most of her clothes away for donations. I still feel bad about what I have done :cry:
satincummer

Post by satincummer »

todd1357 wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:30 pm When I was about 10 I used my mom's black satin jacket to masturbate with.. She would wear it to work and then when she came home I would sneak in their in the jacket closet and get it.. I would take it up to my room and put it on my bed and feel it so I can get myself hard then I would but it on a pillow and start humping it.. I hurd noise coming down the hallway and I begin to go faster humping it so I could get off before I knew it she walked in and saw me humping her jacket and she asked me what I was doing and I said nothing bc I was just about to get off and she walked over to me and looked at me with a weird look and said are you humping my new jacket and I didn't say nothing bc at the time I was about to explode my load all over it and she grabbed me and pulled me up off the jacket and just at the moment I squirted all over it and she said why my new jacket why not an old one. So my mom found out I was into satin jackets. A few weeks went by and for my birthday I got a jacket of my own and she said you can pleasure this all you want.. so a few weeks later I did pleasure myself again and she asked me how did it feel. I didn't say anything because I don't know how she found out what I was doing and I did it later that night again and she walked in the door wearing satin pajamas with a satin robe as I was pleasuring myself and I stood up really quickly and I got off an her satin robe and she didn't say nothing and gave me the robe to keep and I still have it till this day
What your mom was OK with it?
10 years old???? I don't think my dick worked at that age
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

My girl's satin pants, panties and blouses
ilo0507

Post by ilo0507 »

I used two beautiful wedding dress, and beautiful prom dress, always with the girls dressed that I fucked them so much, I filled them the wedding and prom in cum
The attachment 558_1000.jpg is no longer available
The attachment 14870524127_6b16b24724_o0000.jpg is no longer available
558_1000.jpg
ilo0507

Post by ilo0507 »

I used two beautiful wedding dress, and beautiful prom dress, always with the girls dressed that I fucked them so much, I filled them the wedding and prom in cum
Attachments
14870524127_6b16b24724_o0000.jpg
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

I must have used pretty much every satin item in my mums wardrobe. Earliest memories were humping her slips and nighties on her bed at around age of 8 or 9 but quickly progressed to her dresses, skirts.... pretty much anything silky or slippery including skirt and dress linings as well as my favourites which tended to be her nighties, slips and evening dresses. I think it was because thats how I started, I always had a thing for my mums stuff in particular even though I did wear, fuck and pleasure myself with lots of other ladies things in my childhood and teenage years.