Who's satin have you used to masturbate

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinobserver

Re: Who's satin have you used to masturbate

Post by satinobserver »

leggysian wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:54 pm Yes, with some i did with the lingerie i wear underneath.

You look incredible and I’m super jealous. Hope you’ll do a follow up set in the future! :D
leggysian

Post by leggysian »

Well this is me in Julianna Rae silk lingerie. One is a chemise and other (2nd) is camisole and french knickers. To be honest i have french knickers on in the 1st pic as well.

satinobserver

Post by satinobserver »

leggysian wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:17 pm Well this is me in Julianna Rae silk lingerie. One is a chemise and other (2nd) is camisole and french knickers. To be honest i have french knickers on in the 1st pic as well.

You look lovely!
Willissatin

Post by Willissatin »

Back in easter me and my partner went to stay over her mum's place for the long weekend, she has 3 other sisters (one a year older than my partner, one 3 years younger and 5 years younger- 18) but only the youngest one lives there as both other sisters are in uni/work away.

Come easter Sunday her family are planning to go church but I said that I felt queezy and they told me to rest up, as I heard the car leave the driveway I finally had the house to myself, so I finally had the opportunity to search for any satin goodies!

I first looked in the 18 year old's room and although loads of clothes not one single satin item. So I go into the second youngest sister (dancer in uni) and although she had a lot of sexy outfits nothing was satin. So I thought look under her bed and low and behold a box of "dance/gym clothes", I thought she must have something shiny and smooth in that?! I open the box and fuck me it stank of bo and sweat and not the good kind! I reluctantly searched through and found some black shiny disco hotpants which i forgot she wore for her final show before going to uni, although they desperately needed a wash I picked them as my cum rag.

So I searched the older sister's room and only found some worn old satin nickers that weren't really worth using but in her mum's room I found a blue patterned scarf which felt amazing! So went to the toilet and popped the hotpants on and rubbed she scarf against the spandex until I camed. Straight after I popped in the shower and rinsed the hotpants as much as I could, dried them with the hairdryer and put both scarf and shorts in my case. Still haven't properly washed the hotpants (I'm scared to look in the plastic bag now)
satinste

Post by satinste »

My parents divorced when I was young and my dad moved back into the family home after he moved out. When I stayed on the weekends, I'd stay in his sisters' room. They were air stewardesses with a well known airline at the time. That meant that they were never there but were often off around the world. The best thing was that they would bring back fine clothes from around the world.

That room was a pervert's heaven! The finest silks and satins as well as furs and leather. There was everything you could imagine. Lingerie, skirts, dresses, gloves, scarves as well as boots and coats. Wardrobes, drawers, suitcases and bags full of it. I was just discovering things that turned me on and masturbation. I would spend all night each weekend rubbing my cock on my favourite pieces as well as trying out anything new that had turned up. It was such a horny time. It still gets me going just thinking about it.

Message me if you like the idea of that or want to hear more.
satinsm00thie

Post by satinsm00thie »

Visited the bathroom at a friend's house and hit the jackpot

I cannot begin to describe what an awesome garment that was and how nice it felt.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

satinsm00thie wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:14 am Visited the bathroom at a friend's house and hit the jackpot

I cannot begin to describe what an awesome garment that was and how nice it felt.
Did u cum into it?
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

When I was about 10 I used to steal my friends sisters pink nightie to sleep and wank in. It went on for few years before I could buy my own.

I now buy marks and Spencer’s satin pyjamas to wear, my girlfriend accepts it.
mikeyb5753

Post by mikeyb5753 »

tobyacky wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:32 am When I was about 10 I used to steal my friends sisters pink nightie to sleep and wank in. It went on for few years before I could buy my own.

I now buy marks and Spencer’s satin pyjamas to wear, my girlfriend accepts it.
same here. how old was she?
Cmiller11111

Post by Cmiller11111 »

Mums nighties, few of the ex’s dresses and ironically her mums nighties to which all got ripped 😉😉😉
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

She was the same age so it was a perfect fit
mikeyb5753

Post by mikeyb5753 »

Nice.
I often find teen clothes are better quality satin than womens, so much softer.
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

I know. I wish they still fit now. I just use them to wank in.

Matalan satin slips are good a soft
polkadot

Post by polkadot »

I have used my wife's satin plus a few of her friends stuff I love wearing her friends stuff I jack off whilst dressed and looking at pics of them makes me cum so hard.
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

Started with mums slips and nighties about age 9 then moved on to her dresses, skirts - pretty much anything she had that was silky (nylon, satin etc). Moved on to also use sisters then stepmoms before progressing to various girlfriends, (and their mums and sisters stuff when I got the chance to raid their laundry hampers). Obviously use the wifes statin, but I still love to use my mums stuff when I get the chance when I visit and happen to hit the jackpot with a silky nightie or her satin robe hanging on the bathroom door, or a nightie in the hamper. She often asks me why I take so long to go to the toilet !