Who's satin have you used to masturbate

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
todd1357

Re: Who's satin have you used to masturbate

Post by todd1357 »

satincummer wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:34 pm
todd1357 wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:30 pm When I was about 10 I used my mom's black satin jacket to masturbate with.. She would wear it to work and then when she came home I would sneak in their in the jacket closet and get it.. I would take it up to my room and put it on my bed and feel it so I can get myself hard then I would but it on a pillow and start humping it.. I hurd noise coming down the hallway and I begin to go faster humping it so I could get off before I knew it she walked in and saw me humping her jacket and she asked me what I was doing and I said nothing bc I was just about to get off and she walked over to me and looked at me with a weird look and said are you humping my new jacket and I didn't say nothing bc at the time I was about to explode my load all over it and she grabbed me and pulled me up off the jacket and just at the moment I squirted all over it and she said why my new jacket why not an old one. So my mom found out I was into satin jackets. A few weeks went by and for my birthday I got a jacket of my own and she said you can pleasure this all you want.. so a few weeks later I did pleasure myself again and she asked me how did it feel. I didn't say anything because I don't know how she found out what I was doing and I did it later that night again and she walked in the door wearing satin pajamas with a satin robe as I was pleasuring myself and I stood up really quickly and I got off an her satin robe and she didn't say nothing and gave me the robe to keep and I still have it till this day
What your mom was OK with it?
10 years old???? I don't think my dick worked at that age
Yes my mom is okay with it my wife buys me jackets to use and I sure use them
Satin lover
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

My first satin experience was with my cousin's jacket, it was so soft and it smelt of her purfume
Dressinup

Post by Dressinup »

I had the pleasure of working in the house of a lovely divorced lady [38] called Yvonne over part of the recent Easter break, i had some kitchen doors to replace.
She is a dark haired slightly frumpy with lovely tits, i guessed a size 16.
Yvonne had gone to her sons for a few days and left me to get on with the job which was quite simple but i dragged it out for two and a half days.
I called around good Friday before she left to collect a key from her and she showed me how the coffee machine worked and then left me to get on with it.
Well after unloading the few tools i required from my van i proceeded to take the old doors off the kitchen units and in no time Mr Stiffy was getting aroused. So i popped upstairs to the bathroom and took a peek in the dirty clothes basket, empty.
Into here bedroom next and through into her dressing room there i found rails of lovely clothes and basked draws full of gorgeous, panties, slips both waist and full, cami tops,stretch bodys, and a lovely selection of fab nighties, whats more it was all lovely high quality gear. The foxy lady!
Right at the back of the pantie draw was a nice pair of Salmon stretch satin and lace panties by Warners, well in no time i had them on and my huge swollen member lay to one side OH YES the feel of it was great as i stroked my cock through the fabric and the urge to blurt out my hot sticky jiz was overwhelming so i decided to go for a walk about just in the panties. The house was large and with 5 bedrooms it was a nice explore, her sons old bedroom was as he had left it some years earlier and i knew she wanted me to redecorate at some time. the smallest room had a large built in sliding door wardrobe with mirror doors and on opening it found a rail of her old clothes and bags full up plus old suitcases full up too. I quickly found a nice 80S Peach Laura Ashley cotton and silk ball gown then in a black bin bag a Charnos Bra top slip in black which fitted me like a glove. Next i slipped on the dress and just managed to do up the side zip most of the way.
The dress smelt lovely and the slip and panties felt fab as i stroked myself through the pretty clothing then looking in the mirror i got hornier and hornier and BANG i just exploded... four huge waves of orgasm hit me as i fell onto the old bed in the room just in time for the last two then just lay there as my hairy bollocks slowly drained. I had cum in my panties plus up over the waist band/leg hole soaking all of it and i felt it running down my hips drenching my sexy soft black slip and dress. My god what a session! After a while i got up and took off the lovely dress it was only wet on the inside so i hung it back up and left the room as i found it and carefully made sure the rest of the top floor was too.
I had to peal the panties and slip off my spunk soaked groin and hips, Much to my surprise my member was still hard and rigid, my god i would have loved to have fed it into Yvonnes mouth at that point.Next i proceeded to wipe myself down with kitchen towel and got dressed.
At this point i had a wee then abandoned the job and came home for the rest of the day with the panties and slip.
todd1357

Post by todd1357 »

Hello

I'm 32 just a week ago I got horny at my mom's house and decided to go to her room for a good wank job. I noticed her satin jacket laying on the bed and my wife's beside it so I was rubbing them and started to get hard and so I picked up my mom's jacket and rubbed it on my pants and then I instantly became hard and I took off my pants and underwear and rubbed my wife's jacket on my cock and then I knew I had to get off bc it felt so good I couldn't stand it. So I put my moms jacket on the middle of the bed with my wife's beside it and started humping them one at a time then I took them both put one on top of another satin to satin and stuck my cock in the middle and went to town till my mom walked in and caught me and she said what are you doing I said I'm horny and I'm getting off.. she said where is my jacket and I said getting ready to get cummed on and then she gave me a satin pillow to use under the jackets and it felt great. So then I went on about my business like no other and started to cum with my mom in their and she asked me if I was done and I said just about and she grabbed the satin jacket arm and rubbed me with it and I instantly squirted on the jacket and keep going till I couldn't go anymore then I got up and she said let me see my jacket how messy is it and I said idk so she grabs the jacket and looks at it and says what a load. My wife walks in and says my jacket also I said it's a mess and they both grabbed their jackets and looked at them for a hot second and put them on and I got hard again and I wanted to get off again so I walked up to my mom and started rubbing my cock all over the jacket while my wife rubs me in her jacket as I begin to cum again on my mom and she layed down on the bed jacket up and I begin to hump the shit out of it and my wife's rubing my body with her jacket and I cummed to much that my mom had to stand up and take jacket off and she gave it to me to keep so now I have her jacket and I'm going to use and abuse it again tonight...
Satin lover
todd1357

Post by todd1357 »

Hello

I'm 32 just a week ago I got horny at my mom's house and decided to go to her room for a good wank job. I noticed her satin jacket laying on the bed and my wife's beside it so I was rubbing them and started to get hard and so I picked up my mom's jacket and rubbed it on my pants and then I instantly became hard and I took off my pants and underwear and rubbed my wife's jacket on my cock and then I knew I had to get off bc it felt so good I couldn't stand it. So I put my moms jacket on the middle of the bed with my wife's beside it and started humping them one at a time then I took them both put one on top of another satin to satin and stuck my cock in the middle and went to town till my mom walked in and caught me and she said what are you doing I said I'm horny and I'm getting off.. she said where is my jacket and I said getting ready to get cummed on and then she gave me a satin pillow to use under the jackets and it felt great. So then I went on about my business like no other and started to cum with my mom in their and she asked me if I was done and I said just about and she grabbed the satin jacket arm and rubbed me with it and I instantly squirted on the jacket and keep going till I couldn't go anymore then I got up and she said let me see my jacket how messy is it and I said idk so she grabs the jacket and looks at it and says what a load. My wife walks in and says my jacket also I said it's a mess and they both grabbed their jackets and looked at them for a hot second and put them on and I got hard again and I wanted to get off again so I walked up to my mom and started rubbing my cock all over the jacket while my wife rubs me in her jacket as I begin to cum again on my mom and she layed down on the bed jacket up and I begin to hump the shit out of it and my wife's rubing my body with her jacket and I cummed to much that my mom had to stand up and take jacket off and she gave it to me to keep so now I have her jacket and I'm going to use and abuse it again tonight...
Satin lover
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

I have masturbated into my wife's satin panties and into the lining of all her jackets.
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Housemates sisters coat (which I now own)
Attachments
41059331642_508eddf436_z.jpg
33789354835_a4513d770b_z.jpg
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Housemates sister
Attachments
2018-12-28_04-46-56.jpg
2018-12-28_04-46-56.jpg (12.61 KiB) Viewed 11389 times
satinfetishtaboo

Post by satinfetishtaboo »

I loved coming home from school when I was a teen and go through my older sisters draws to take out her silky black slip that she only whore when her bf came over. knowing she only used it when having sex with him made it such a turn on to use on my young teen cock at the time.
She still has it 15 years later, I know this because for family gatherings Ive gone through her things and found it again and Its still as soft and shinny as the first time I used it. Its such an amazing feeling and such a rush when you find something that you loved so many years ago.

Another great thing I used to do in my young teens was go through my mothers things and use a bridal white satin 80s nightie that had a bit of lace she kept nicely folded in her drawer that was amazingly soft and silky, one of the best nighties Ive ever used for sure. I would place it on a pillow and use two water balloons filled with warm water just the right size with the rubber point of the balloon pointing our just like two nipples through the satin. Once I had my fetish setup up and ready I would use another dark blue polkadot satin nightie she had to rub my balls and cock while I used my home made satin pillow sex toy as a fantasy mommy body. I would never cum on them since I was so afraid she would find out and give me loads of crap for it and I would feel so horrible and ashamed.

And one other very amazing taboo thing I would do is use a rubber dildo my mother had hidden in her drawer under her stockings and use it for anal stimulation while I masturbated using her satin nighties, rubbing them all over my body.
The idea of using my mothers dildo that still had her smell and knowing it had been in her warm pussy made it such a turn on to use and lick, while masturbating with her satin I would suck her dildo until it was very wet so that I could easily use it in my ass to cum so much quicker and harder and even after all that gay performance lol Im a super strait guy, It just was so taboo to do that it turned me on so much.

I tried looking for those nighties she had but I couldn't find any of them again, such a shame.If I could get them I would probably tell my wife I found them at a second hand shop for her so that I could fuck my wife in my sister and mothers satin nighties.

Do you have weird and wonderful stories like mine please share them
leggysian

Post by leggysian »

Back in 2009 my sister who then 28 was getting married and stayed in the days before the ceremony with myself and wife.
Day before the wedding my sister, wife and few bridesmaids all went off to a spa for pampering session. Now up until then any satin thoughts admittedly had been overtaken with wedding preparations that i was involved in.
But for the next 6 hours i had the house to myself and the thought of a satin wedding gown in my sisters room was too much.
Walking in the dress was on the bed and looked stunning. Straight away my cock was getting hard, well actually it was getting hard before i even walked into the room.
Touching the dress with one hand and holding my cock with the other. Of course i had to be careful but avoiding pre-cum staining it i rubbed the end of my cock over the satin material. But i noticed on the dressing table a posh looking box. I opened it and inside was tissue wrapping and a label on top. The label said Jane Woolrich. My cock nearly burst there and then. Opening the tissue i found a exquisite pair of cream silk French knickers. They came out straight away and were over my cock in seconds. I wasn't bothered about the creases as i knew i would not last long and it was no more than 20 second i was cumming all over the floor with the silk knickers wrapped around the base of my cock and balls. I was light headed i had cum so much. Carefully placing the slightly creased knickers back into the box and one last look at the dress i went back downstairs.
Now of course all i had in my mind over the next 24 hours was those silk knickers being worn by my sister, inside the stunning gown.
But the best part of this is what happened in 2015.
The relationship didn't go well and she decided to divorce. My wife and myself helped her move out and she came to stay with us for a few months until she got back on her feet. What came with her was the wedding gown. She did not want to keep it so asked if we could take it to the local charity shop.
Well of course we, or should i say i could. Obviously the wedding gown did not go to the charity shop and all £6000 worth of wedding gown now belonged to me. A year later i did a bit of a fashion shoot with it, as you can see.

Alas the French knickers did not come with the gown!
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

I love to masturbate with her jacket all the time.

After my first few wanks I just had to keep her jacket for myself to enjoy and wank with at my pleasure

Lining view and back view on next post
Attachments
Front View
Front View
Previous Owner
Previous Owner
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

The lining and back view
Attachments
Back View
Back View
Lining
Lining
satinobserver

Post by satinobserver »

leggysian wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:16 am

Alas the French knickers did not come with the gown!
Wow! Got any more pics of your shoot?
leggysian

Post by leggysian »

Yes, with some i did with the lingerie i wear underneath.

satinedge

Post by satinedge »

leggysian, I am SOOOO JEALOUS of that dress! I wish I could get lucky and score one like that.

Mmm, what I'd do to your dress... You look spectacular btw, 100% confidence.
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis