Really happy to see the finest model in satin anywhere joining in the fun :D
sandrasatin

Re: Welcome to the mysatin.com Satin Forum

Post by sandrasatin »

hi i adore satin as a transvesite it feels divine to wear
melanie1976

Post by melanie1976 »

Dont know if this is the right place but thought i would post an hello and introduction. I have just joined this forum. I am 34 years old and i have always had a fetish for satin and silk espescially wedding/prom dresses, satin skirts and silk/satin underwear.
ellmoss2012

Post by ellmoss2012 »

Hello,

I came across this forum a few weeks ago and really enjoyed browsing the many posts and topics. Im a big fan of silk and satin, there really is something special about a lady wearing shiny glowing material. I enjoy wearing silk and satin too, it feels incredible against my skin. I like to crossdress from time to time too, Im in my mid twenties so might as well make the most of my resonably slender body while I still have it, ha! Anyway, happy to be part of the forum and look forward to many interesting conversations with you all.

If anyone is interested my vids are below.

Cheers,

Ell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJq5oT-C6M8
Satin147

Post by Satin147 »

Hello,

This is the first time I've ever wanted to join a forum. But I think I've come to the right place. I love seeing people in Satin and I love wearing Satin. I always wear satin panties or thongs and try to wear more when I can. I look forward to having discussions with like minded people. :D
SatinSilkSupply

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

I a new buddies here and I'm also a satin fetish person, I got alot of satin cloth in my secret wardrobe normally used them when I taking bath everyday feels like heaven. I'm from Malaysia and will be sell out some satin cloth from my country.
sephy666

Post by sephy666 »

Where to start.

My name is Ross, I am 24 from scotland. I started at an early age as most of you did. My current girlfriend also enjoys wearing silk/satin which is lucky for me.
Just a quick post to say hi
"that's Numberwang"
satinist1984

Post by satinist1984 »

Well finally joined this great forum, glad to be a part of the satin fetish community.
satin13

Post by satin13 »

hello i like satin blouses with big sleeves and bondage write if you do thank you
deshu123

Post by deshu123 »

Hi all, im new here and love satin just like you all.
I look foward to hearing and seeing everyones stories :)
silk14

Post by silk14 »

Gello fellow satin fans

im new to this form. I deep love for the satin man it feel so great to know that that there other ppl that share in the fetish. I thought i was the only one out there who had this fetish. Anyways i hope to share some stories and interact on the topics.
ariel0

invitations

Post by ariel0 »

hi,

your web site is indeed intriguing. please don't take offense, but viewing photos and video teases doesn't do it for me.

i would like to connect with members online who share my interest in masturbation with satin lingerie and other clothing that i sometimes wear when i'm alone.. if this is not the website and forum to put forward my interest, i'dappreciate you letting me know.

thanks, a.
potterguy

Post by potterguy »

Hi i'm new on here from Birmingham UK, I love silk/satin. My dream would be to meet a woman who would make be wear satin out and about especially ball gowns and modern style wedding gowns,with heels off course and prehaps tease me with her own satin/silk cover body
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Hi there,

Another newb introduction!

I'm a 42 year old satin enthusiast/fetishist/collector and often cross-dresser too. Been into satin (amongst other things) whether it be wearing, playing, cleaning/ironing it, for a very very long time... my first experiences go back to when I was nearly 7.

I share this passion with my Wife, who indulges me, but I still naturally enjoy opportunistic solo satin moments as and when the opportunity arises... I'm sure you all know what I mean, LOL!

Always happy to talk satin and am active on a few boards and have a fair few pics and vids (my own) which I share. I don't do IM/YIM or any other chat stuff though - not a bit interested. I do like to swap stuff too, generally of my Wife's, with others partners etc, for mutual pleasure.

Happy to be here and looking forward to joining in :-)

*edited for typos*
blowby

Post by blowby »

Hello love your forum , love the coat wanks pics i have a fetish for womanss long down coats with nylon or polyester linings love the smell of the womans perfume inside her coat