Welcome to the mysatin.com Satin Forum

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Darktw

Re: Welcome to the mysatin.com Satin Forum

Post by Darktw »

Hello to all
I'm Tony i'm from the uk
it's great to be here, i love silk and satin lingerie. I love wanking with it, i look forward to chatting and meeting up with people who love it too
oldtimer

Post by oldtimer »

Hi all
im new here would be good to chat some of you guys and girls who enjoy satin or silk i thought i was the only one who
love satin but please to know im not the only one please inbox me
i have read some of the forum im well please i have joined just want to get the ball rolling

hope to hear some of you soon
shawn010212

Post by shawn010212 »

i love satin love to cum on it cant help but wank.what i really like is when a lady wear satin knickers and i rub my cock on the back of the satin untill it cums
frenchknickersfan

Post by frenchknickersfan »

hi, i found this forum tonight and registered on the spot! im english, from the south west and ive loved satin french knickers with stockings and suspenders for as long as i can remember. im staight and am not really into cross dressing, satin feels lush tho as im sure you will all agree! i love the way women look in satin french knickers, such a sexy look and so beautiful to touch! i used to spend hours kissing and stroking my girlfriend all over her body while she wore different cami sets with sexy satin french knickers, stockings and suspenders! im single now tho and looking for a woman who shares my passion for sexy satin french knickers, and loves to dress up. its great to know you are out there too and im not the only satin lover!
satinlex

Post by satinlex »

:D :D Hi all, very happy with this forum I guess, was for me not possible to talk to someone about my fetish and that very very special feeling satin brings me
iansproson

Post by iansproson »

Hello I have just joined and would love to meet other members, who share my love of satin/silky clothes. Also bedding, overalls and silky nylon clothes. Cheers Ian.
Mercor

Post by Mercor »

Hi. I jst joined this site today. I'm glad to be part of this forum..
I'm sure we going to share many fantasies here.
slutmeera

Post by slutmeera »

i just came to know about this site and it is just what i was looking for!
I thought i was the only one with such a kind of fetishness but here i see lots of people like me who share the same feeling about silk!
so it would be awesome to learn and share with you people!
thank you!
:)
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

Hi,
Just founf this fantastic forum. I'm very excited and looking forwars to contributing. I'm a satin loving man. Love to buy or "aquire otherwise..." female satin clothes and wear them while wanking.
Also love to pull on a pair of nylons or tights and rip them :lol:
SatinDesire
satinfreak

Post by satinfreak »

Hello ,i'm new here on this forum ,it's a pleasure to meet you all ,i'm a guy from Romania
satindud

Post by satindud »

I can remember when I was. About 11there was a girl who I liked and one day she wore satin sweatpants and she went to go to a corner an I found her masturbating with them and she saw me. I have a satin fetishising too and she knew so she gave me them and I jacked off all over them and gave her them back without washing them and right in front of me she started to masturbate:)
satindud

Post by satindud »

satindud wrote:I can remember when I was. About 11there was a girl who I liked and one day she wore satin sweatpants and she went to go to a corner an I found her masturbating with them and she saw me. I have a satin fetishising too and she knew so she gave me them and I jacked off all over them and gave her them back without washing them and right in front of me she started to masturbate:)
I am sorry for posting this someone got onto my account, apologies :(
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

I have just found this site...it's fantastic !!

I'm a 56yo str8 guy.. with a satin fetish that dates back about 42 yrs

My fav garments are satin full slips...and my fav colour is peach...

and my usual fantasies are about minor TV celebs, or posh, snooty women..

that's all of my CV

Thanks fot letting me join
SatinDesire

Changed my ID

Post by SatinDesire »

Hi guys!
No more Annalisa
I had to change my user name. When I registered I found it quite erotic to use the name of a very attractive woman I know, Annalisa, but I've realized that it causes some misunderstanding, since I am a man. So now I am...
SatinDesire
Satin4sex

Post by Satin4sex »

Hello all, I have been a long time lurker and fan of the forum. I have also been a long time satin fanatic, I can't share my satin fetish with my wife as she is a prude.