Welcome to the mysatin.com Satin Forum

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinblouse1000

Re: Welcome to the mysatin.com Satin Forum

Post by Satinblouse1000 »

Hi I'm new and I have also spent time dithering and not joining.
Here I am ready to be the next on here.
I'm specifically into satin bow blouses and the secretary look.
I live in the UK and wouldn't rule out meeting like minded and open minded people for fun.
blousecufffetish

Post by blousecufffetish »

Hi all... newbie here from the UK in his early 40's,married, who has had a secret blouse fetish for 'as long as i can remember!' Never discussed it with anyone ever thinking i was the only person in the world who got turned on by them! Thank goodness i found this forum! Of late i have been more attracted to satin blouses... particularly the cuffs.. hoping im not the only one! M.
satinboyuk

Post by satinboyuk »

Hi, new member here.

I'm 25 from the East of the UK. I've loved satin for a long while and have a bit of a collection. I love to wear my satin although i'm not sure i'm really a crossdresser as I very rarely war a wig and don't don make up. I'm just interested in the feeling of Satin
satinloverlucycd

Post by satinloverlucycd »

Hi there,

I thought i would say a quick hello. I am a satin loving crossdresser from cheshire.

Love Lucy
Satinblouse1000

Post by Satinblouse1000 »

Where in Cheshire as I work there a lot.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Hi all I'm new here, not exactly, but for around a week or so. Just wanna intro myself a lil, i'm not a crossdresser except that I wear silk nightgowns and silk panties to bed everynight. It's amazing, feels so comfortable. Anyone does the same?
CandyK

Post by CandyK »

Hello to all the active members here on the forum!
I'm Candice but most of my friends call me Candy.
I grew up in the state that is for lovers, Virginia and now reside away from the ocean,in the heartland of the states.
I am a aspiring middle aged musician and special events coordinator who has seen quite a bit of everything as I travel a lot.
I am just a sucker for pretty things, from cute shoes to silky dresses and sparkly jewelry....
I do adore feeling soft and silky so I guess I better get busy seeing some of the threads on the site!
Looking forward to reading all about your stories, experiences and advice on acquiring more pretty satiny lingerie and outerwear.
See ya on the forum!

Hugs, Candy Catch my profile on Tagged at... http://www.tagged.com/candykowal
alanw1973

Post by alanw1973 »

hello my names Alan im 41 and had a satin fetish since i was a teenager..i dont induldge as i could simply cause ive allways felt a lil strange since im a virgin too..
im an honest person but im a slave for anything satin.seeing this forum put a smile on my face wider then a tunnell lol
hope im welcome :)
Shelley

Post by Shelley »

Hello,
As much as I really do love my satin underwear, I love my nylon slips & stuff too. I have a number of full net petticoats as well as a few cotton slips. Living & working as I have, full time as a tranny, I have come to love all true feminine wear. What I do like about your site here is the word "fetish" in the description. It is good for us to be open & honest about what we enjoy. Many females enjoy fetishism too, but it is not cool for many of them to admit it.
Shelley

Post by Shelley »

Just me, a full time tranny.
13715480223_3cdcdc6f3a_o.jpg
As you can see, I love my pleated skirts as well as my satin underskirts
15090008699_8c399a7c14.jpg
Shelley

Post by Shelley »

I love feeling feminine. About twenty years ago, M&S produced a range of (satin look-a-like) slips, both full & half, of which I bought several.
DSC02191 - Copy.jpg
SilkySlipGJ

Post by SilkySlipGJ »

Hi everyone, well.. I've been viewing this site for a while now, wanted to join but was too nervous to do so, but though.. now's the time. I'm a huge lover of silky slips, have been since I was a kid. But, haven't been able to umm, talk about (or share) it with anyone however. So umm, yeah.. I look forward to posting here :)
blixthalka

Post by blixthalka »

Back again! I was a member of this forum (or a previous one) around 2008 and it's great to see that this forum has extended quite a bit since then. My first encounter with 'satin' was in primary school. The 1980s when the boys all were Beckenbauer-shorts (Adidas) during gym. As my parents dismissed them shiny shorts as swimming trunks, it took quite a while before I got my first pair. No Adidas or another 'brand', just a pair from a budget store. I was 11 and first discovered how nice it was to wear it inside out against over my naked body. I kept this well-secret, meanwhile collecting catalogues of women wearing all kinds of satin garment and finally trusted this to a girlfriend. She gave me a nightie which she had hardly worn as she was allergic to synthetic nightwear. From the late 1990s I've been collecting all kinds of garments, mostly from second hand shops, and always sleep in satin. A couple of years ago I indulged in crossdressing, but found it 'difficult' to wear feminine satin in public. Since then it's gone back to the 'secret status' once again and I enjoy my nights with my satin clothes (and mostly wear satin jackets in summer, apart from an odd men's satin shirt). My favourite garments are satin (baseball) jackets, satin pants and female long sleeve blouses. Since a few years I'm in a deep love affair with a shirt I bought in a charity shop, my favourite fetish is to soil precious satin with all kinds of dirt and then wash it out. The aforementioned blouse has been too dirty for words, but always comes bright and shiny from the washing machine and that makes why I love this so much. I already seen a couple of nice discussions, will join in them soon!
melaniegordon

Post by melaniegordon »

Well......just joined up today so thought i would post a little introduction. I am Melanie a 39 year old trans girl from the North west UK. I am currently undergoing gender reassignment to become biologically female.......now that's out the way as i know that could be an issue for some people.

I have always had an attraction to satin clothing, underwear and accessories. I am actually a Goth at heart and tend to wear very old fashioned Victorian style outfits which normally consists of long satin skirts or dresses (with proper petticoats). I also wear satin pencil skirts a lot when out generally clubbing.
I am "out" as a woman and have been for a long time so my dressing is an everyday normal thing as i live as a woman.

Other fetishes....anything goes. I am into the BDSM scene as a Dom , very open minded and open to anything.
Ive been fortunate enough to have (proper) girlfriends prior to starting my transition who have actively shared my interests and fetishes for certain clothing, outfits and especially satins......these kinds of girls are out there.
I also have a very large petticoat fetish......proper Victorian full length petticoats and underskirts not just slips.

I am bisexual enjoy males and females in nice satin skirts, dresses etc
Its a Goth thing .......
Andreanotts

Post by Andreanotts »

Just joined because I love satin. I'm a fulltime Tgirl just making her way through life. :D