Welcome to the mysatin.com Satin Forum

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
mysatin

Welcome to the mysatin.com Satin Forum

Post by mysatin »

Hi All,

First off, welcome to our new satin forum!

We created this forum for two main reasons.

1. As a place to chat about all things related to mysatin.com and Ninie.

We love to get emails from users, but we realise this is not the ideal solution for everybody. Hence the need for a forum:

- Some people are too shy to email Ninie. Using the forum they can read posts/replies from other users without having to leave their anonymous/lurker comfort zone
- Some questions we get asked all of the time, so this is a good place for a kind of knowledge base of all things related to Ninie & mysatin.com

Don't get us wrong, we love to receive your emails, so keep them coming in :)

2. As a place to chat about all things silk and satin related

In the past we have used Yahoo groups and various other forums/boards, but these have never seemed to provide the perfect solution.

- Yahoo groups seem to get set up and become dormant very quickly. Most people are lurkers and there is no sense of community formed.
- Yahoo groups are difficult to find / navigate and can get spammed quickly if the admin is not careful

Using the mysatin.com forum we can keep everything together and categorised easily. We hope that over time we will develop a sense of community.

Hopefully you will become an active member of the commumity - we welcome suggestions for improvements / new features

Webmaster mysatin.com
SirTrinian

Post by SirTrinian »

Hello

Great to be part of a satin site.
Fantastic pics :D
Look forward to chatting with other fans
tomy

Post by tomy »

hello

its nice to be here.

big kiss to nini :D
pete

Post by pete »

Hi peeps, hope this site takes off, would love to see more of ninie!
keep the video clips coming and it wont be long till we sign up as members!

anyways. Keep up the good work ninie!!!
satinage

Post by satinage »

I'm very happy to join this forum about satin :wink:

Cheers
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
SatinBoy

Re: Welcome to the mysatin.com Satin Forum

Post by SatinBoy »

Looking forward to helping take this community to new levels. We all live in the community with the same interest - let's spend some of our valuable time within an online community sharing the same fetish/interest. Bring home the satin!!!!
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Hi Ninnie; i just joined and it's nice to see a forum dedicated to the queen of fabrics. Keep up the great work.
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

Hi I just registered today. This appears to be the sort of place I was looking for. A place to talk about my first love... satin and anything silky. I look forward to being an active part of this site and look forward to chatting with others like me.
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

This is a great forum Ninie, constructive satin forums are somewhat rare, lets all keep this forum alive and as bright and shiny as satin, well done, xxx.
pantiegirl

Post by pantiegirl »

Hello everyone :)
ilikeitshiny2

Post by ilikeitshiny2 »

Hi all!! First time user of this forum, just "came across" it this evening, I too share the satin fetish and have many experiences to share with you hopefully. I am a straight male from the UK, I share my passion for satin with my wife too.
I love all things satin, panties, bras, slips, skirts and the linings of them, dressing gowns, nylon coats in general and especially puffa jackets/coats
dreamydrape

Post by dreamydrape »

Hello everyone :)
shinysatin

Post by shinysatin »

Hi
What a gorgeous site - I just came across it!

I have beeen a satin lover since an early age...slipping into my mum's bedroom to slip into her silky pink satin knickers and slips.

I love to wear satin undies...either male or female, and satin trosuers and satin blouse/shirts. Love to be with a girl in satin, and also love to be with a sexy guy in satin too.

If there is any satin lover in the Brighton or Sussex are, that would enjoy a tactile time, then I'd love to hear!

Jules...in satin
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Hi Jules

I do not live in the Brighton area but I am in the UK and in my 30's and if you would like to chat to a very convincing, female looking and speaking, satin loving guy then please feel free to private message me.

Mica :D
sealion

Post by sealion »

hello Mayday01 ! .Welcome to the site!Tell us a bit about what satin you like ,what satin you own if any,would be good to know a bit more. If you are into mens satin clothing like me,PM me if you want to buy some, I have found some good sources on the net to purchase from. Hope to hear more from you. :D Sealion.