Welcome to the mysatin.com Satin Forum

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
frogman

Re: Welcome to the mysatin.com Satin Forum

Post by frogman »

Also joined because I love satin clothes.

I have four satin kimonos and my wife has two satin ballgowns, two satin pink kimonos a velvet ballgown and loads of maxi dresses and skirts. My wife gets seriously turned on whenever I wear one of my kimonos.
satinobserver

Post by satinobserver »

Hey guys. First time poster, long time lurker. Really enjoy this forum!
Satinjay

Post by Satinjay »

Hi! First post on the forum but have been hwere a while. Hope to chat and get to know some like minded satin enthusiasts! PM me!
anon42

Post by anon42 »

Been lurking for years, but this is the first time I've actually posted here, so...hello everyone!
SatinKharyz

Post by SatinKharyz »

Hello all . Just found this site today .
bob8686

Post by bob8686 »

Hi,

My gf and I regularly dress up on gowns for satin sex! Would anybody be interested in an additional hook.up? We are based in edinbuegh but can travel. Message us about yourself first.
Alexdr

Post by Alexdr »

Hello, I'm a new member

I'm 25 from switzerland. I generaly speak in french but I've good notions of english, so sorry for my approximative english.
I've a fetish on skirts and dresses in smooth and light fabric, like silk, satin, chiffon and organza. I especially love prom, evening and bridal gowns, and more when it have long trains, the more fabric there, the better is.
I also love these fabrics blowing in wind. Situations that can be possible in outdoor weddings. That turn me on

When I was a kid, I wore my mom's dresses but now, I've a collection of skirts and evening dresses and one wedding dress too. I'll enjoy to talk about that with all of you.
Whitesatinblouse10

Post by Whitesatinblouse10 »

Hi everyone I'm a new member just joined today.
What a great site this is.
This is my first post, hope to post more soon.
franksatinlover

Post by franksatinlover »

Hello,
I am very happy that after many years I found this forum and joined you. I love satin, most women's satin gowns with collar and long sleeves, but also other beautiful outfits from this material. I like to dress such things on the naked body, it excites me very much and I feel fantastic then. I'm not trans, I just love these clothes. I am from Poland and in my country for many years I have not met anyone of similar tastes but now I see that there are many of us. I would like to know people who have similar likes. I invite you to write PM, I would like to exchange photos of satin things.
McNemo

Post by McNemo »

Hi all

I'm 38 and love satin on women and men it gets me so hard. Lately love watching men in satin masterbating but my real passion is satin blouses . Feel free to message me or Snapchat
JustinTime

Post by JustinTime »

Hi. I love satin! I came across this site and have just made my first post.
Justin
PureSatin

Post by PureSatin »

Hello everyone. Ive been lurking round this site for years without registering - finally, Ive got round to it! I'm my late 30's and have had a massive satin fetish since i was a kid. Ive played around with cross-dressing and generally just melted at the site of women in satin. Would love to talk to and hopefully meet-up with some like-minded people in the east, central Scotland area.
davidben

Post by davidben »

So good to see how the forum has expanded over the past few years; I think what has really come through from many of the posts is that many men felt that they were unique in the world as being the only ones to have an interest in satin items. It was ceratinly a huge surprise to me to discover so many like-minded individuals all over the world. There seems to be a large number of satin fans in the UK.
I have been slowly adding to my collection over the past few years and now have a special cupboard where many of them hang. When the urge takes me (usually in the morning) I can put on a couple of dresses, get into the cupboard, close the door and luxuriate in all the dresses. I think it is the feeling of being totally enveloped in the satin which appeals.
I have also obtained a couple of TENS machines and attach the pads to the old fella, brilliant stimulation for hands free satisfaction though it is a bit numb afterwards and the sensation is highly addictive ! Try it !
sandrasatin

Post by sandrasatin »

hi i adore wearing femme satin just the best feeling and pleasure
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Hi people. I'm back after lurking for some time. This forum has lots of new stuffs since my last visit. A little bit of life from me. Love satin a lot. Has a neighbour who wore satin. Haha I couldn't take it anymore, so I took one of her satin night gown when she hang it on the dry line. Very good fabric. Never wore it. Just love the fabric. Sometimes I hug it when I sleep. She's in her 50s but still looking great, so sometimes she's my fantasy.

My gf shares my fetish, but she doesn't know about the one nightgown. Bought her satin blouses, skirts, pants, panties, camisoles, slips, nightgown, dresses, etc etc etc. One thing I never buy for her is a satin bra. Afraid the size isn't correct. My gf knows I like her wearing it, so she wears them a lot for me when we go out on shopping or when we're at home. We don't stay together, so of coz she has no knowledge of the nightgown taken from my neighbours line. I plan to return the nightgown one day with a note saying "you're hot and you're my fantasy".

That's all about me.