satin123

Re: Welcome to the mysatin.com Satin Forum

Post by satin123 »

Hi, I just registered,
I love silk and satin dress skirt
SatinTony

Post by SatinTony »

Hi another new member, Tony in the UK. I guess I have always had a kink for satin, especially the feel. I find it hard to find an outlet for it, I prefer my women curvier than most and a bit of a Dom too.
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

You're gonna love it, here, feller! :)
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinspermit

Post by Satinspermit »

Heyy. I like to wear satin underwear and female nighties /long satin pajamas. My whole bed is in satin sheets and pillows. I like to feel like a girl when going to sleep. It is always very slippery in mostly soft pink coulors. Luv it. :D It feels so sweet. Hope to share some silkyy pictures here. :P
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

Hi all! Can't believe I'm finally on the site...the post to help those who eree having difficulty really helped as I'd been trying for ages! Quick into...male who has been wearing satin 247 for years. Huge collection of satin shorts, cami tops, nighties, dressing gowns, slips and skirts and I adore wearing these and slipping into a shiny satin bed every nigh. Undergarments dally are always lots of various satin ❤️ I'm very fortunate that my wife is on board with my obsession and wears satin to bed too. Really looking forward to being involved with all the discussions with like minded satin lovers!
Satinjay

Post by Satinjay »

SatinAddix wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:45 am Hi all! Can't believe I'm finally on the site...the post to help those who eree having difficulty really helped as I'd been trying for ages! Quick into...male who has been wearing satin 247 for years. Huge collection of satin shorts, cami tops, nighties, dressing gowns, slips and skirts and I adore wearing these and slipping into a shiny satin bed every nigh. Undergarments dally are always lots of various satin ❤️ I'm very fortunate that my wife is on board with my obsession and wears satin to bed too. Really looking forward to being involved with all the discussions with like minded satin lovers!
Welcome!!
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

Thank you ❤️
Om09a1

Post by Om09a1 »

Hey new here to the forum but so glad to see so many others who share the same loves as me, would love to get to know as many of you as possible!