Satin sex party

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
sealion

Re: Satin sex party

Post by sealion »

what a great idea, a satin sex party. :) I reckon one extra thing to make it a bit more exciting. Everyone wears masquarade masks with their satin outfits and only remove them when you find your satin partner, until then we all have a group slippery satin rub session together :D makes me hard just thinking about it.I may be on holiday in HAWAII in june or July if anyone thinking of doing this there, I would surely attend. :D
satin

Post by satin »

cornelius wrote:
satin wrote:
cornelius wrote:We can all be straight males together. It shouldnt stop us touching and caressing each other in satin fuelled ecstasy! I am straight but I have had many wonderful experiences enjoying a male's body in satin (and having mine enjoyed). Live a little!
I agree. I, for one, would have a great time either way.
mmmmm you are totally right! we could have a satin phone party if you are ever interested! Post here and let me know....

mmmm two males covered in satin... i'm down!
cdinsatin

Post by cdinsatin »

Now,

This is definitely the place where we satin adoring people should organise a satin party. Straight, bi or gay, male or female, it shouldn't matter. We all have one driving thing in common; our love and lust of dressing in and touching both ourselves and others through layers of really slippery and slithery satin.

Can you all imagine how wonderful that would be? Lots of satin sheathed people all with the same intent; feeling, sliding, rubbing, caressing and smoothing layers of satin into willingly compliant bodies. Soft satin covered breasts, the nipples growing and slipping under their satin fabric and the gasps of their owners as they slip and slide between the satin lubrication of gentle pinches. Hard, swollen, twitching and leaking cocks shining in their satin encasement as glossy layers are ridden up and down their excited lengths, encouraging moans of delight at the silky attentions. Legs entwined as the satin of nighties and dresses and slips are pushed between them, allowing the friction to lessen as the glossy action of the writhing limbs sees the slippery satin make us all loose our inhibitions and surrender completely to the open sex of our wonderful satin party.

If anyone has a venue where we can organise this event, please do come forward.

cdinsatin
Damon

Post by Damon »

cornelius wrote:
satin wrote:
cornelius wrote:We can all be straight males together. It shouldnt stop us touching and caressing each other in satin fuelled ecstasy! I am straight but I have had many wonderful experiences enjoying a male's body in satin (and having mine enjoyed). Live a little!
I agree. I, for one, would have a great time either way.
mmmmm you are totally right! we could have a satin phone party if you are ever interested! Post here and let me know....
"Satin phone party"? You mean like Skype? Hmmmm could be fun!
cornelius

Post by cornelius »

damn people, we should get this organised! Just imagine how incredible it would be.
satin

Post by satin »

cornelius wrote:damn people, we should get this organised! Just imagine how incredible it would be.
cornelius, i cannot respond to your private messages for some reason so I'll reply here... You should send me your screen name and we'll chat sometime ; )
SirTrinian

Post by SirTrinian »

looks like things are going places :)
cdinsatin

Post by cdinsatin »

cdinsatin@yahoo.co.uk
cornelius wrote:damn people, we should get this organised! Just imagine how incredible it would be.
mazza2019

Post by mazza2019 »

i am upfor anything too , if anyone wants to meet or just chat mail me at mazza2019@yahoo.com , subject SATIN
Hi Sir T , did you ever se emmasure , hope you are keeping well.
Satinlining

Post by Satinlining »

sounds amazing fun, would you like to dance with any guys suitably dressed in satin too?
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

We'll be announcing a date for the next party soon!
Janet xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
davidben

Post by davidben »

What a great idea and I would certainly like to attend the satin party with Nick and Janet and other like -minded indiviuals !

Also good to see satinlining responding as I have just written to him; would be lovely to meet there !
Satinlining

Post by Satinlining »

cornelius wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:24 am We can all be straight males together. It shouldnt stop us touching and caressing each other in satin fuelled ecstasy! I am straight but I have had many wonderful experiences enjoying a male's body in satin (and having mine enjoyed). Live a little!
Hi mate love to know more about these experiances
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

This is something I would definately be interested in. Not sure about my wife though