Satin sex party

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
B1982

Satin sex party

Post by B1982 »

Has any member of this forum ever arranged a satin sex party where every guest would have to wear satin, and only satin? Women would have to wear, for instance, a satin blouse and a satin skirt, or they could wear a satin ball gown. Men would have to wear at least a satin shirt and a pair of satin trousers. At the party, there would be a contest. The one with the shiniest, sexiest outfit would win a prize.

If I were to arrange such a party or to go to such a party as a guest, I would wear a satin three-piece suit, a satin shirt and a satin tie (I have yet none of those things, but I’m planning to buy some). My waistcoat back would be made of even shinier and smoother satin than the surface of my blazer, my trousers and my waistcoat front. At such a party, I would once in a while take off my blazer and let the women see my very shiny waistcoat back.

If any woman were wearing a satin ball gown, I would want to feel her tits through her gown and finger her pussy through her skirt and later on fuck her. I’d also like to hug and fuck a woman wearing a satin suit and a satin blouse under her blazer. Furthermore, I’d like to see a lesbian couple dressed in satin hugging and kissing each other and fingering their pussies through satin.

Does anyone else have similar fantasies to the ones I have?
satinage

Re: Satin sex party

Post by satinage »

Men and Women could wear Male or Female satin clothes.

Men wearing satin nightie, panty, skirt, etc.
Women wearing men's satin boxer, shirt, trousers, etc.

and we could mixing all these clothes :roll:
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
cornelius

Post by cornelius »

Sounds absolutely amazing! If only we could all attend such a fabulous satin drenched affair! Touching and caressing and rubbing each other all over .... Mmmmmm ... Tits and asses and cocks all covered in silky smooth satin and being pressed and rubbed together until we all came!
cornelius

Post by cornelius »

If anyone wants to chat more about our satin party fantasy, please email me at satin1000000@gogglemail.com. Please get in touch for fun chats (and maybe phone fun, if you are in UK!).
cornelius

Post by cornelius »

Sorry about that last post! I should have said satin1000000@googlemail.com!
satinlife

Post by satinlife »

i would love a satin sex party, but i'm afraid there won't be woman really, and i'm 100% straight :p
cornelius

Post by cornelius »

We can all be straight males together. It shouldnt stop us touching and caressing each other in satin fuelled ecstasy! I am straight but I have had many wonderful experiences enjoying a male's body in satin (and having mine enjoyed). Live a little!
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

>like to see a lesbian couple dressed in satin hugging and kissing each other and fingering their pussies through satin
We have some pictures on exactly that theme!
Well, me and a bi friend, to be exact, with our husbands watching and taking photos.
The link is on our profile.
And we're thinking of hosting a satin sex party in the New Year, anyone interested, please let us know.
Janet
Join us for Satin Sex!
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

>Sorry about that last post! I should have said satin1000000@googlemail.com!
That one doesn't work either!
Join us for Satin Sex!
satin

Post by satin »

I would love a satin sex party in Manhattan and would surely attend.
satin

Post by satin »

cornelius wrote:We can all be straight males together. It shouldnt stop us touching and caressing each other in satin fuelled ecstasy! I am straight but I have had many wonderful experiences enjoying a male's body in satin (and having mine enjoyed). Live a little!
I agree. I, for one, would have a great time either way.
Damon

Post by Damon »

JanetandNick wrote:
And we're thinking of hosting a satin sex party in the New Year, anyone interested, please let us know.
Yup, that would even be worth going up to Hereford for! :)
SirTrinian

Post by SirTrinian »

JanetandNick wrote:>like to see a lesbian couple dressed in satin hugging and kissing each other and fingering their pussies through satin
We have some pictures on exactly that theme!
Well, me and a bi friend, to be exact, with our husbands watching and taking photos.
The link is on our profile.
Janet

WOW sounds fantastic
cornelius

Post by cornelius »

satin wrote:
cornelius wrote:We can all be straight males together. It shouldnt stop us touching and caressing each other in satin fuelled ecstasy! I am straight but I have had many wonderful experiences enjoying a male's body in satin (and having mine enjoyed). Live a little!
I agree. I, for one, would have a great time either way.
mmmmm you are totally right! we could have a satin phone party if you are ever interested! Post here and let me know....
SirTrinian

Post by SirTrinian »

Any joy on the party?