Halloween!!!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinlover1987

Halloween!!!

Post by satinlover1987 »

Anyone wants to share real incidences abt halloween!? If yes, then share something you experienced and not your pervert fantasies ;)...

Here's a link I found, maybe silk lovers would enjoy it.

http://www.ellesilk.com/
shinysatinlover

Re: Halloween!!!

Post by shinysatinlover »

Nope - you got me there! Can't even think of a satin fancy dress moment regarding Halloween involving people I've seen, unfortunately. :cry: *scratches head*
kinkysatin

Post by kinkysatin »

I used to work as a bouncer in a club in the centre of Bristol. One Halloween had a satin red riding hood come in, stupidly sexy the club was too dark to take a pic and get away with it. Quite like to see a satin French maid one Halloween at least.
satinlover1987

Post by satinlover1987 »

I saw someone wearing a satin maid outfit, similar to Lindsay Lohan's outfit in previous halloween. She was complete bombshell, sexy brunett, light tanned skin and can't say enough about her statistics. Honestly, my experience was fantastic this year!!!
satineve

Post by satineve »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

nice pic post!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

:P Sexy girlies :D Would love to get my hands on 'em :P
Liking it shiny
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

The reference another member made above to "red riding hood" made me remember this. This is a pic of a girl I went out with for about a year a few years ago. I apologize for the pic quality, I had no idea I would be posting it on a fetish site when I took it. I'm not sure if it's a "little red riding hood" or a "she devil" costume though. We went to a few bars, then I had an after bar party at my place and we got pretty wasted :lol: :lol: Without going into details, it's suffice to say that she didn't wear the costume the following year (or even home for that matter, and she lived right across the hall from me) :twisted: :twisted:
Attachments
Rachel-Holloween.jpg AAA.jpg
nigelsatin

Post by nigelsatin »

Mmmmmm, oh yeah.

I could look at haloween pics like this all day long.

I love the fact that the usually ordinary every day woman will dress up like that.

Just like this girl here.

I mean - how can she sit down and still be decent in that outfit ?

Imagine taking her home after the party .............
Oh my ....

Got loads of others too.

Add me - nigelsatin - on yahoo if you want to chat or see more.