satin wetlook

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
shinyblousetom

satin wetlook

Post by shinyblousetom »

I am a closet cd into satin blouses and outfits. I'm addicted to anything fancy, shimmery and shiny. Fav look is billowy loose satin blouse and satin or leather pencil skirt.

Recently I've been into the wet/messy satin fetish. It's incredibly arousing to see well dressed satin women soaking their fine clothes. I love when it is unplanned and accidental and gals outfit ruined and she's livid and shocked. I was fortunate enough to see a girl at a wedding get pushed into pool at reception unexpectedly and almost fainted. Some drunk guy shoved her in. She was wearing a lavender bowtie satin blouse tucked Hi and properly into a black satin pencil skirt. I wasturned on seeing outfit dry. her outfit soaked climbing out, coupled with stunned crowd and her furious reaction was amazing. The blouse and skirt were sooo shiny and plastered to her body and glistened with every furious move as she stormed away mad. One minute glamorous and dressed to nines, the next a soaked, furious mess. Just seeing if anyone else into same fetish..
silksatin

Re: satin wetlook

Post by silksatin »

Hey Tom,

nice story ;-)
I don't think you can really say this is a fetish (ok, maybe not for me and possibly because I'm a photographer and think otherwise over it). For me it is the contrast between a beautiful and expensive clean evening dress which was bought by a woman for special occassions or something and a hint of destruction when this dress gets wet or muddy. It has something to do with the touch of something forbidden I think. A beaufitul dress has to be cared and has to be clean all the time. I've seen something like your description a few years ago, too. Very funny and exciting.
During the last months I shot a few galleries for my website where the model wents into muddy water fully dressed and the dress gets fully soaked and muddy. Ok, this was not unplanned and my model really enjoyed this adventure, but still nice to see. But how I said, I'm more fan of the contrast between beautiful clean and horrible dirty.
www.silkysatindreams.com - The beauty of female in silk and satin | www.facebook.com/silkysatindreams
shinyblousetom

Post by shinyblousetom »

Great story too! I love mud and mess as well..just my intro was that gal at wedding soaking her satin outfit unplanned. I agree the naughty, taboo..dont you dare get water or mud near my fine attire is the arousal. its one thing to get pushed in pool at summer party in jeans/T..another to get thrown in wearing a satin outfit only worn for special occasions. I loved how the crowd gaspede as she shreiked in horror as she was shoved in..mouth wide open screaming and how amazingly sexy the satin looked all wet and darker colored, plastered to body, no change of clothes, at a wedding..oh my! could you imagine?! It's the most arousing thing to me. Here is a pic of what she looked like
Attachments
bdd.jpg
bdd.jpg (7.6 KiB) Viewed 9220 times
silksatin

Post by silksatin »

Hey Tom,

you say what I think ;-)
If you like you can visit the facebook-fanpage from my website here: http://www.facebook.com/silkysatindreams

I just added two pictures from the last shoot where the dress is soaked allover.
I have taken the liberty to quote you a little bit ;-)
www.silkysatindreams.com - The beauty of female in silk and satin | www.facebook.com/silkysatindreams
shinyblousetom

Post by shinyblousetom »

great facebook page but im soo closet with fetish i cant like page lol...yes we share same feelings and I love the satiny outfits on your page and site. I jerk almost daily to satin..dry or wet and alot of times i jerk to that girl wet at wedding..it had all my fav aspects of satin and wam i cant get enough! Too bad you in UK, im in usa..heres a pic i found of gal at wedding screaming as some guest pulls her into pool! Not satin but great dress/heels and reaction..im sooo jealous!
Attachments
bk.jpg
bk.jpg (3.21 KiB) Viewed 9202 times
Satinsplasher

Post by Satinsplasher »

silksatin wrote:Hey Tom,

you say what I think ;-)
If you like you can visit the facebook-fanpage from my website here: http://www.facebook.com/silkysatindreams

I just added two pictures from the last shoot where the dress is soaked allover.
I have taken the liberty to quote you a little bit ;-)
That Facebook page is immense just one quick question what happens to the dresses after the shoots ? Could we not have pictures of them being ripped or hanged up and burnt :)
silksatin

Post by silksatin »

Satinsplasher wrote:That Facebook page is immense just one quick question what happens to the dresses after the shoots ? Could we not have pictures of them being ripped or hanged up and burnt :)
Hey, of course you can have such images if you are interested. Just go to my website ( http://www.silkysatindreams.com ), join and become a member.
Anja ripped this lilac dress completely for this shoot. Over 20 or 30 pics from this shoot are only ripping. After this the dress was stored for further shoots, but I don't think I can use it again because it's destroyed :lol:
The set from Anja with the lilac dress will go online on 17th November - unfortunately not earlier, there are other sets planned for the next updates or weeks.
fulhambawbag

Post by fulhambawbag »

Your website looks awesome! Just a thought, would you consider doing a shoot with a dress sent in by one of us on here?
silksatin

Post by silksatin »

fulhambawbag wrote:Your website looks awesome! Just a thought, would you consider doing a shoot with a dress sent in by one of us on here?
Thank you for this compliment ;-)
Yes, of course! This is possible and I already had a few shoots with dresses sent in by members of my site.

But the dresses...
... have to be washed and clean
... should be in size 34, 36 or 38 (EU)
... should be sent to Germany
... should be made of silk or satin :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also offer a "Bespoke-Service" for members of my site, or let's say custom-gallery-production.
shinyblousetom

Post by shinyblousetom »

Silksatin, you mentioned in earlier reply you once saw a similar wet/muddy satinexperience that was arousing to you..what exactly happenned, did u see and what was setting and outfit?
silksatin

Post by silksatin »

Now, for all of you that could not wait...

The new image set "Anja trashing and ripping a lilac Satin Dress" is now online here: http://www.silkysatindreams.com/updates ... dress.html

Hope you like it as we do ;-)