mine is the rarest of the feminine satin fetish, but purest

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
love4adress

mine is the rarest of the feminine satin fetish, but purest

Post by love4adress »

ok my abilities 1st experience must be why my appreciation for the silky, girly, sexy and elegant things is so rare, I've searched and found so few examples. when I was serving in Germany my gf liked playful sex. she told me her and friends did this fun thing w boys in high school and asked if I would try somthing new. always ready for that, I went for it. she pulled out a couple of satin skirts and asked which one I thought was sexiest. it was a purple ultra sassy cheerleaders skirt w a deep Burgundy boarder at the hem. I was thinking she wanted me to ware it when she said all you gota do is lay there and try to stay still. she never even took the skirt off the hanger. she started draging it gently around on me. it did emeadatly tickle me all aroundy balls and inner thighs and everywhere below my belly button. I found out that allover the area there are ultra sensitive places and it did turn me on big time. just as my dick started getting hard she wrapped it in some of the skirt and slowly gently stroked. I was squirming like a school boy the 1st tima a girl reached in his pants. sha made sure I watched the whole time, saying stuff like "look at the tough man squirm like a little boy tortured by a cheerleader skirt" or does it tickle too much." I even asked her if those kinda skirts were made w this in mind. well 30 years later I'm almost certain that the tiered satin flirty skirt was definitely designed at least with the idea of a girl riding on top while waring one. the teasing from the hems enhances pleasure for guys. I have proof, I have 16 neices that have given me skirts and dresses ofer the years and sense they've grown a few of them have asked me about "my girls" and as women now I have gottem to tell them just what they do for me. well wouldn't you know 4 nephew In laws have come me and said "holey crap, thanx for teaching my girl that trick, I guess you don't have to be a fag to like girly things" I have quite a few friends that are married and blown away at the rendered spice in their marriage. anyway I don't ware any of these things or rip and tare them or burn, piss or shit on them. I'm just a straight guy who learned from a girl what her fine dainty things are capable of doing to a man if his mind is open enough. every relationship I've been in, the added benefit of her prettys was a must before it became a relationship. my gf of 8 years is the queen of tickle you till you blow. oh and a tiered satin dress or skirt w the bottem hem being a 2 inch lacy edge is the ultimate gentle torture toy. by myself or with someone I have it great. just the visual of seeing such a girly silky thing drive me nuts is exciting as hell. so all of you truly heterosexual guys, dont ware it or ruin it, enjoy it for what it is. ....... so if this isn't rare then someone please point me to the part of the Internet its found