Cumming on wedding dresses & Ballgowns

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
inlovewithsatin

Re: Cumming on wedding dresses & Ballgowns

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I love all those shimmery shiny tiers on the dress. I would be almost afraid to get cum on it, it's so beautiful.
satinsheen

Post by satinsheen »

Not posted for a while, but think the forum would like this.

Was staying at my brothers over Xmas & New Yr & in the spare room I was sleeping in, found this satin beauty in the wardrobe. It’s my sister-in-laws wedding dress from when they married 2yrs ago. (BTW she’s in her late 20’s & quite a fox!).

Not normally turned on by wedding dresses but something about this gorgeous dress got me really fired up. It’s obviously been stuffed in there since the wedding and not been washed as it was all creased & there are sweat stains around the bustier & arm pits…which makes it even more of a turn on, known it’s been worn by a striking young woman!

This must be the softest/silkiest garment I’ve ever cum across! Has a sewn in silky slip, soft satin underskirt & even the outside lace is super soft. It truly is a proper cock tease! Stayed at my brothers for a week, and went to bed early every night so I could deal with this little beauty. Would either hang it on the door & fuck it standing up or lie in bed with it, rubbing her soft silky material over my body & hard cock or hump it on the bed. (It is too small for me to wear which is a shame). When I woke in the morning, first think I‘d see is this prick teaser of a dress hanging on the door, begging for another fucking…which most mornings, the silky slut would get!

Got a real buzz in the morning when I’d meet my sister-in-law for breakfast, knowing that just the night before I’d spent the night shagging her satin wedding dress!

Initially, I was worried about leaving cum stains, so didn’t jizz on the material, but in the end just couldn’t help myself, the feel of cumming into the soft smooth satin material was just too much. By the end of the week there wasn’t an area of this cum rag that hadn’t been licked, tasted, fucked or spunked on.... a beautiful holiday romance!

Thought about taking the dress back with me, but couldn’t fit it into my lugguage, so had to leave it behind. The dress was looking a bit dishevelled after our weekend of passion, but I’m hoping no-one will notice & that we can meet again next year…although I am hoping to get invited over in the summer!!
Attachments
wdrss.jpg
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Absolutely loved reading about your adventures in your sexy sister-in-laws satin wedding dress, wonderful to read how you used her beautiful dress to the full on a daily basis... Must have been awesome to fuck her special dress then see her around the house knowing twhat you've just done... Love it :-) So glad that you got plenty of cum all over it for her too :) I'd love to fuck my sister-in-laws wedding dress and my sister-in-law in it too for that matter :P
Liking it shiny
satinsheen

Post by satinsheen »

Thanks ilikeitshiny, glad you enjoyed reading … yup it was truly awesome :P . Would recommend getting a good quality wedding dress & giving it a good shagging, they love it!! Problem is, really miss that wedding dress….think I may be in love!! Never thought I’d feel so passionate for a dress! Got pics of my sister-in-law in her wedding dress & never thought much of them, but now when I see them, gives me the horn & not because of Kim, but the dress she’s wearing ……so much want to fuck it again!!

Certain I’ve seen used wedding dresses in charity shops?? So, if I can build up the courage, may go out see if can pick up another white silky beauty!!
GOWNRAPER

Post by GOWNRAPER »

Nice one satinsheen,welcome to the club. There's no
going back now, your well and truly hooked. When you
fall in love with one and miss it too it's a sure sign more
will find their way into your life. Ha Ha happy shagging
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

This Ebay seller has about 15 1940's satin wedding gowns for very good prices.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/tkthedj63
GOWNRAPER

Post by GOWNRAPER »

Thanks for the link coatfun
Might get a couple if they good ones
GOWNRAPER
Uwabaki

Post by Uwabaki »

It is more than one year at now. Do you have any other chance to fuck this wedding dress?
satinsheen wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:43 pm Not posted for a while, but think the forum would like this.

Was staying at my brothers over Xmas & New Yr & in the spare room I was sleeping in, found this satin beauty in the wardrobe. It’s my sister-in-laws wedding dress from when they married 2yrs ago. (BTW she’s in her late 20’s & quite a fox!).

Not normally turned on by wedding dresses but something about this gorgeous dress got me really fired up. It’s obviously been stuffed in there since the wedding and not been washed as it was all creased & there are sweat stains around the bustier & arm pits…which makes it even more of a turn on, known it’s been worn by a striking young woman!

This must be the softest/silkiest garment I’ve ever cum across! Has a sewn in silky slip, soft satin underskirt & even the outside lace is super soft. It truly is a proper cock tease! Stayed at my brothers for a week, and went to bed early every night so I could deal with this little beauty. Would either hang it on the door & fuck it standing up or lie in bed with it, rubbing her soft silky material over my body & hard cock or hump it on the bed. (It is too small for me to wear which is a shame). When I woke in the morning, first think I‘d see is this prick teaser of a dress hanging on the door, begging for another fucking…which most mornings, the silky slut would get!

Got a real buzz in the morning when I’d meet my sister-in-law for breakfast, knowing that just the night before I’d spent the night shagging her satin wedding dress!

Initially, I was worried about leaving cum stains, so didn’t jizz on the material, but in the end just couldn’t help myself, the feel of cumming into the soft smooth satin material was just too much. By the end of the week there wasn’t an area of this cum rag that hadn’t been licked, tasted, fucked or spunked on.... a beautiful holiday romance!

Thought about taking the dress back with me, but couldn’t fit it into my lugguage, so had to leave it behind. The dress was looking a bit dishevelled after our weekend of passion, but I’m hoping no-one will notice & that we can meet again next year…although I am hoping to get invited over in the summer!!
Weddingdresslover

Post by Weddingdresslover »

Beautiful thread guys!
satincummer

Post by satincummer »

nice
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

A few vintage satin wedding gowns
The attachment 856bbaeddcabae09ae5a2ec3bc101201--university-of-virginia-virgo.jpg is no longer available
The attachment 1811b2c6cc63a1d2dc7de75193340d4b--wedding-vintage-vintage-weddings.jpg is no longer available
856bbaeddcabae09ae5a2ec3bc101201--university-of-virginia-virgo.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

The attachment 1811b2c6cc63a1d2dc7de75193340d4b--wedding-vintage-vintage-weddings.jpg is no longer available
1811b2c6cc63a1d2dc7de75193340d4b--wedding-vintage-vintage-weddings.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

c4195889c3eb610e9b86d89e9291ce22--vintage-bridal-vintage-weddings.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

a11.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

These gowns sell on Ebay every day. They don't make satin like this anymore. I look at it like this if I have to pay a little more for a particular gown that really turns me on it"s worth it. You just can't put a price on the pleasure these satin gowns can give a person. The intense orgasm they give is worth every penny.