Re: Cumming on wedding dresses & Ballgowns

Post by coatfun »

more satin pleasure
Attachments
il_fullxfull.625764733_d6gmddddddddd.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Just think about that sexy vintage satin bridal gown that is now between my legs as I stroke that silky gown with my rock hard cock. Looking down at its glamorous satin. I'm thinking about the beautiful bride that once wore it down the isle while she was getting married. She may have payed thousands of dollars for it, but now I own it and it's my slave and I'm hers. This gown is all mine and I have dreamed of owning a gown like this all of my life. Words cannot describe the feeling the satin is giving me. I know that I'm helpless now as the satin takes over, the world outside doesn't exist anymore. Slowly I slide my cock up and down the smooth silky satin, If the bride knew what I was doing to her gown now, is something she could never understand. But it is mine and my love of satin never ends. Slowly that feeling that only satin can give takes over and wave after wave if intense orgasms take control, and my hot cum shoots out like canon fire all over the silky satin. The satin drains my balls and I'm so satisfied. This will be the first cum of the day but not my last, because the satin gown owns me and I will fuck it until I have nothing left.
GOWNRAPER

Post by GOWNRAPER »

coatfun, your a BAAAADDDDD! man and I LOVE it ha ha.
Like the way you treat those Gowns and what your thinking
when your pounding them. Cannot afford the last one shown
but would treat it to plenty of cock if I could
Keep up with the good work on them Gowns and the pics
Respect GOWNRAPER
prospector

Post by prospector »

hmmm :) what about this rags?
Attachments
satincummer

Post by satincummer »

Wow amazing satin wedding dresses to cum on
satincummer

Post by satincummer »

OMG this Vintage Wedding dress looks amazing. Satin looks so thick. It costs over $1000 (Wish I was rich). I would love to have a woman wear it so I could fuck her cum and piss all over. If not wear it myself and have fun
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1940s- ... SwoydWmAQw
Attachments
s-l1600.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

That's a Priscilla of Boston vintage gown. Doesn't look like it has ever been worn. That would be an amazing satin fuck. Price is out of my league. Just have to be patient and the right gown will cum along for less than 100 dollars. There are several on Ebay now that are under 100. I would stuff it with a body pillow and fuck all day long.
bridalprincess

Post by bridalprincess »

Would like to cum all over the wedding gowns bodice then let run down the skirt.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

If I win this gown on Ebay it will get all of my hot cum.
Attachments
s-l1600qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

The reason a bride wears white is that it's a sign of virginity. That's one of the reasons that I like fucking satin wedding gowns, it's kind of like taking their virginity when I cum with a satin bridal gown.
samslide

Post by samslide »

I also love bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses I live in lincolnshire but would love to meet anyone with the same interest as myself I think u live to far for us to meet

Sam
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I've been fortunate to have the opportunity of enjoying Wedding dresses belonging to two ladies over the years. The first I used was in the home of a friend of my wife when I was left alone for some time. On a separate occasion I found her bridesmaid dress and unloaded all over the front of it as well.
The second Wedding dress belonged to a friend of my wife, she left it here for a few days before the wedding as she didn't want her husband-to-be to see it before the big day. Needless to say I used it well and the bonus was that I actually attended her Wedding and watched her walk down the aisle in her not so Virgin white wedding dress... :P
samslide wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:49 pm I also love bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses I live in lincolnshire but would love to meet anyone with the same interest as myself I think u live to far for us to meet

Sam
I'm pretty local to you
Liking it shiny
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

shinysatinlover wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:11 am As wrong as it sounds, I am biding my time to get my hands on my Stepdaughter's wedding dress! It's been hanging on the front of her wardrobe since last October; it's driving me insane! :twisted: :lol:

I've never had/owned a wedding dress but I am in the market for a 40's one so kindly stop bidding on eBay for a few weeks, please!! :wink: :mrgreen:
A lot has happened in 5 years. I bought a rather lovely Alfred Angelo 'Dream Maker' wedding dress for less than £40 including shipping. Bought from a seller who was going to wear it for her wedding but the wedding fell through. We had a great chat via eBay messages about the dress and she was really nice. She'd modelled it for the eBay ad pictures so it was a bonus to see it worn. Came with a tiara too! It has long sleeves and a MASSIVE train. A seriously beautiful dress. I can't cum on it - I just can't, but I have used it to cum with many times, and have fucked it a lot, too, but worn a condom. I'm glad to be honest. I've had it over a year and despite the many sessions, it's in pristine condition.

Well, another thing that has happened since my post 5 years back is that my desire to somehow get to my Stepdaughter's dress finally came to fruition. And, well... it's a long story of how it came to pass suffice to say that it's in my wardrobe and legitimately, that's all I can say! This dress too has been 'loved' a lot in the few months I've been looking after it. Again, and because I'll be in some serious shit if I damage it, I have made love to it many times whilst wearing a condom, being careful to ensure the lube from the condom has been wiped off before I had my fun. It's definitely hard not to want to cum on it especially when you're so fucking horny that you're not thinking straight but self control is a must when, as I say, I'd be in deep doo-doo if I got any marks on it. Having said that, I've masturbated a lot using it without a condom, and it's so soft, with an amazing train that's long and flowing, and the whole satin from which it's made is likewise, body-hugging, soft and amazingly shiny. It's a Sophia Tolli dress and when paired with the Dream Maker, I've had some insanely sexy nights with them together, wearing the Dream Maker and masturbating with, and fucking, my Step-daughter's dress. Helps that I've a lot of wedding pictures of it being worn and whilst not sexually attracted to her particularly, this satin fetish has ensured that the dress has had so much attention.

So, whilst not strictly "cumming on wedding dresses and Ballgowns" there has been a lot of fun. I'll follow this post up with pictures of both dresses including some of the more... intimate pictures! :D