Cumming on wedding dresses & Ballgowns

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Vabhot

Re: Cumming on wedding dresses & Ballgowns

Post by Vabhot »

coatfun wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:53 am Most of the time I will take the gown and slide it over a body pillow, lay it on the bed and mount it naked and hump it. Sliding my cock up and down the smooth silky satin.
Thanks for your reply. But so you cum on it then, don't you?
Do you mind damaging it? And if you've done it several times then there are traces of your ejaculations and it altered it then. Too bad...
samslide

Post by samslide »

I Al ll so love wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses I would love to meet I have a couple of wedding dresses and some bridesmaid dresses I love to cum on them too
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

I have about ten gowns by Jordan and Joanie g, these are made in a very thick good quality polyester satin which feels as good as acetate and is fully washable. They feel amazing against the skin and produce some intense orgasms when used overe the cock. My favourite colour is grey, it shows the shine off at its best, I have I think six gowns in grey, years ago I had two identicle grey gowns with wide skirts, I madethem into a double sided skirt which feels amazing when worn.
cinnci

Post by cinnci »

Im here to keep the wedding gown squad going : :lol:
I love wedding dresses
satinsheetfetishguy

Post by satinsheetfetishguy »

Today I have fun with those lovely ones. They need a lot of cum.
Attachments
IMG_20210618_220143.jpg
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

That dress on the right looks just like my sisters wedding dress.

Whose wedding dress did you first cum on ?

Some of my first memories are of rubbing myself up against my mums satin wedding dress.From quite an early age I was sneaking into her bedroom and humping and sliding myself off on her silky nighties she used to leave under her pillow, and her slips, but we moved house when I was 11 and my new bedroom had a large built in wardrobe, and the first week we moved in my mum put a load of her things in it. That wardrobe was an absolute treasure chest for me and contained the thing that became my absolute sexual obsession – her wedding dress.

I started out just laying it on my bed and lying on top of it and sliding myself against it to have orgasms, but obvs then quickly moved to wearing it. I must have had litterally hundreds or orgasms wearing and humping that dress. It was a really shiny satin and felt so slippery and silky and always had this very sexy smell about it. I was a slim kid and the dress was a UK size 12 so It fitted me easily. It also had this fantastic long train that I loved to wrap around me to add more slippery layers to hump and rub against me. I didnt have a sexual thing for my mum and it felt a bit weird using her stuff but I have to admit one of my favourite things to do was I used to get her old wedding album and would look at the pictures of her wearing the dress as I was wearing it myself and wanking myself off, as it turned me on so much seeing it being worn.
I think I was about a year into using the dress - prob about 12 when I started to have wet orgasms and that dress bore the brunt I must have had litterally hundreds of orgasms using and wearing that dress during my teens and even though I did start to take precautions around cumming on her stuff, that dress used to make me so horny I regularly had “accidents” using it.

My mums dress was made of the heavy very slippery, silky type of satin and not the material many dresses are made of today. I also used to enhance the slick slippery sensations by wearing one of her satin nighties as a slip underneath the dress as not only did this increase the slippery sensations but it would absorb some of the cum and I could easily wash them out quickly, or just wipe it with a damp towel and dry it off with her hairdryer after.
When I wore her wedding gown, I would (and did) hump anything from her wardrobe, dresses, skirts, nighties and have the most intense orgasms. Probably why I have such a thing for wedding dresses to this day. Looking back, I cant believe she didnt know or at least suspect what I was up to sometimes.

The other thing about my mums and sisters dresses and nighties were they had this amazing scent - like a mixture of the fabric, their bodies and the perfume, toiletries and cosmetics they wore. Just a whiff of that scent and the feel of the clothing would make me hard as rock, and increase the risk of an accident.
I also got to cum on (or more accurately in) my sisters wedding dress some years later.
satinsheetfetishguy

Post by satinsheetfetishguy »

Left first got big loads. Nice story for you, nice to read stuff like that.
ssslipery wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:59 am That dress on the right looks just like my sisters wedding dress.

Whose wedding dress did you first cum on ?

Some of my first memories are of rubbing myself up against my mums satin wedding dress.From quite an early age I was sneaking into her bedroom and humping and sliding myself off on her silky nighties she used to leave under her pillow, and her slips, but we moved house when I was 11 and my new bedroom had a large built in wardrobe, and the first week we moved in my mum put a load of her things in it. That wardrobe was an absolute treasure chest for me and contained the thing that became my absolute sexual obsession – her wedding dress.

I started out just laying it on my bed and lying on top of it and sliding myself against it to have orgasms, but obvs then quickly moved to wearing it. I must have had litterally hundreds or orgasms wearing and humping that dress. It was a really shiny satin and felt so slippery and silky and always had this very sexy smell about it. I was a slim kid and the dress was a UK size 12 so It fitted me easily. It also had this fantastic long train that I loved to wrap around me to add more slippery layers to hump and rub against me. I didnt have a sexual thing for my mum and it felt a bit weird using her stuff but I have to admit one of my favourite things to do was I used to get her old wedding album and would look at the pictures of her wearing the dress as I was wearing it myself and wanking myself off, as it turned me on so much seeing it being worn.
I think I was about a year into using the dress - prob about 12 when I started to have wet orgasms and that dress bore the brunt I must have had litterally hundreds of orgasms using and wearing that dress during my teens and even though I did start to take precautions around cumming on her stuff, that dress used to make me so horny I regularly had “accidents” using it.

My mums dress was made of the heavy very slippery, silky type of satin and not the material many dresses are made of today. I also used to enhance the slick slippery sensations by wearing one of her satin nighties as a slip underneath the dress as not only did this increase the slippery sensations but it would absorb some of the cum and I could easily wash them out quickly, or just wipe it with a damp towel and dry it off with her hairdryer after.
When I wore her wedding gown, I would (and did) hump anything from her wardrobe, dresses, skirts, nighties and have the most intense orgasms. Probably why I have such a thing for wedding dresses to this day. Looking back, I cant believe she didnt know or at least suspect what I was up to sometimes.

The other thing about my mums and sisters dresses and nighties were they had this amazing scent - like a mixture of the fabric, their bodies and the perfume, toiletries and cosmetics they wore. Just a whiff of that scent and the feel of the clothing would make me hard as rock, and increase the risk of an accident.
I also got to cum on (or more accurately in) my sisters wedding dress some years later.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

20 years ago when I first got this gown. I fucked it all day and all night.
Attachments
IMG_0111_cr.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

The satin in these vintage gowns is so sexy. the satin drives me crazy.
Attachments
IMG_0087_cr.jpg
cinnci

Post by cinnci »

Anyone wanna see her cummed on? Shes not a virgin anymore.
Attachments
20210629_112242.jpg
I love wedding dresses
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

coatfun wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:24 pm The satin in these vintage gowns is so sexy. the satin drives me crazy.
Wow so sexy and sensual. You must have had a lot of fun...
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I have had a satin fetish all of my life and have always wanted a vintage satin bridal gown. When I won my first satin wedding gown on Ebay I could not wait until I got it in the mail. I have several satin prom dresses, but didn't have any satin wedding gowns. These gowns are the ultimate satin because they are worn by a beautiful bride and cherished by them. For me to be naked in bed fucking a satin wedding gown is the biggest turn-on ever. To think that I'm cumming on the gown that the bride walked down the isle while everybody watched her is a big turn on. The satin is so shimmery and silky smooth on my rock hard cock. Every stroke is heavenly and I try to make it last, but the satin gown takes control. The world outside doesn't matter anymore, I'm no longer in control and the feeling starts to cum over me. The gown seems to whisper "fuck me, fuck me" I look down and see my cock sliding up and down the silky white virgin satin gown. The orgasm starts to build I try to slow down to make it last, but I can't and that feeling throws my whole body into a climax like never before. The gown is milking all of the cum out of me and the pleasure is so intense that it makes me scream with pleasure. I will fuck this gown several more times today and she will empty my balls of all of my love juices.
satingasm

Post by satingasm »

coatfun wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:24 pm The satin in these vintage gowns is so sexy. the satin drives me crazy.
That satin looks super smooth
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

s-l1600xddfds.jpg
You don't fuck these gowns you make love to them.
s-l1600xddfds.jpg
s-l1600tttttttttttttttt.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

il_1140xN.3287580217_mjka.jpg
My next gown
il_1140xN.3287580217_mjka.jpg