How my wife feels about satin.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinlover13

How my wife feels about satin.

Post by satinlover13 »

When I first met my wife she didn't think too much of my satin fetish. I worked as a waiter and we met and started seeing each other and almost every time we had sex I would request she wear satin panties and any other satin lingerie she had. We got married and after a few years she started to get tired of my satin requests. For quite awhile I had to refrain from asking her to wear any satin. She would get turned off if I asked and she got to where she really resented anything satin, sheets, lingerie. Any satin was taboo. Well of course my satin fetish wasn't going to go away and my eyes started seeing other women. She recognized this as a real problem. We separated for awhile and she did her thing and I did mine. As a result we discovered that we missed each others touch and eventually we got back together. I brought satin back into the bedroom without discussing it to her much and the problems started all over again. We stopped having sex and were just miserable as a result. Finally I sit her down and did my best to explain to her that my fetish for satin was genuine and was not going to go anywhere. She told me that she felt that she came second after satin. She said she felt unwanted if satin wasn't involved as if I wouldn't want her at all without it. I felt that she was just being difficult for no reason but after awhile I realized her feelings were genuine. I refrained from using satin during sex and made sure to really put it to her and I did everything that I knew of to make her have multiple orgasms. Then I bought some satin sheets but didn't show her right away for fear that she would get turned off which I knew she would. I was just dying to put them on the bed and fuck her in them, on them, through them until I couldn't stand it anymore. I eventually asked her and she reluctantly said yes. I knew I was on thin ice so I made it a point to wait until she was extra horny and when we finally did it I made sure to not pay too much attention to the satin and paid extra attention to her. After she came three times she rolled over and asked me what I would like. I fucked her doggy style and came a huge load inside of her which is her favorite way to be fucked. It took another year before she finally began to actually enjoy the satin sheets. She knows now that I don't just want her and I don't just want satin. I want both. She will get under the sheets and spread her legs and finger herself through the satin which is a mind blower to say the least. She has learned to use the satin to her own advantage. She will let me fuck her through the sheet with the satin wrapped around my cock pushed up inside her. She will actually cum when we do this. Her only complaint is that sometimes it makes her a little raw. Now we have sex on satin sheets almost every time with the occasional spur of the moment fuck which she really enjoys. After I learned how to put my own desires aside and showed her the attention she wanted things got so much better for us. One things for sure, our sex life is better than ever.
stnyph

Re: How my wife feels about satin.

Post by stnyph »

You know, what you said is probably what we all need to remember. Yaaahh we want the satin and the girl. You point out how much we do have to focus on them. Guess we lose sight of that when all we know is how to focus our sex urges with satin. SO if we get that woman want sex why would we not focus on satin with it, IT"S ALL WE KNOW!! I am talking to the choir. I will go sing elsewhere. Later
satinlover13

Post by satinlover13 »

If you want to have both the woman and the satin then you have to have a knowledge of a womens mindset. My wife is peculiar. She doesn't like to think I want her more than a fabric. Although when its all said and done I probably would. Its satin were talking about!
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your story.
The one thing you detailed that resonated with me was where you said that your wife began resenting satin because she felt like you were loving the satin more than you loved her. I never really thought about how a man's satin obsession could easily be misinterpreted by his lady, as something that he is putting in higher priority than her. But now I can understand how this misunderstanding can take place. This is a great lesson for us that as much as we love satin, there needs to be a proper way to manage your fetish so that it doesn't get in the way of creating strain in the relationship, and other problems.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
bgmkhansilk

Post by bgmkhansilk »

v.interesting.the same prblm is with me.i ask hr to put on satin durin sx and she resents similarly and says she stands 2nd.now learning frm ur experience i ve made my mind to disclose to that all this s natural and genuine.and is in favour of both.o.k thanks a lot
Dreamsofdresses

Post by Dreamsofdresses »

Gentlemen,

This has been a eye opening read. My wife I'm sure has similar feelings mainly because of my own selfish interests. I know I need to put her first but genuinely don't know how. I imagine if I put her first our relationship will improve and we'll be happier and then the things I want will probably come into play. How to do that though is the issue.

Great thread by the way.
Girls+Satin = Win
satinlover13

Post by satinlover13 »

It will just take some time. You have to make a conscience decision to put her first if you really do want her. You can satisfy a satin desire with any woman who is willing but your wife is there for the long haul. She will see it every time you have sex. Its important to show her that she is included in your wants and needs.
sandysatin

Post by sandysatin »

Agree with much of the above - a very interesting thread. I too have experienced great difficulties with my wife, who for many many years absolutely hated my fetish for satin. For the first 15 years of our marriage, she absolutely refused to indulge my need to be pleasured with satin. She could not bear the thought that I must be wearing satin slips, and she rarely wore satin for me. I found this incredibly frustrating, as I had to try and keep all my activities secret - even though it was actually an open secret that I was cumming into my satin at every opportunity. Over the years I purchased more and more exotic and expensive satin gowns and dresses and things, and the wardrobe was becoming stuffed with satin. She just basically ignored it.

Of course, every now and then she would catch me at it - I would be upstairs wearing a pretty pink satin dress and fucking satin pillows, and then I would hear her come home unexpectedly. I would frantically rip off the dress and try and hide all my satin. She would realise what was happening, and I would then go downstairs, all flustered and with a huge erection bobbing in some hastily pulled on jeans. It was horrible, and she would give me that knowing, pissed off look - but nothing ever got said.

We had regular sex of course, which she was very happy with, but I was always wishing that satin was involved. I can remember when I eventually decided 'fuck it' and purchased pink satin sheets and and double sided duvet cover, for my own birthday. I was so scared of her reaction - which predictably was not good. She let me fuck her whilst in the sheets, but would not even slide the satin over my back as we made love, never mind slide a sheet up and down my cock. I was so frustrated.

There came a point in our marriage when we nearly split up. During that crisis, we had a real heart to heart about lots of things - and my satin fetish came up. I was extremely honest, and told her how upset I was that she refused to acknowledge my need to feel satin against my skin, and to see satin on her. She has since said that the thing I said that opened her eyes was this - I told her that I could not understand why she did not wish to share something that was clearly so personal and pleasurable for me - something that was a huge secret as far as anyone else was concerned; and that surely she would delight in knowing the key to making her husband absolutely addicted to her. She literally asked me then and there to take her upstairs and show her what I did and what I wanted.

It was incredible. I was shaking as I showed her how I wanted the satin folded and placed around my cock. When she did it, and I lay back on the bed and felt her satin wanking my cock for the first time ever, I almost died. We were soon fucking in the satin sheets and she loved it when I slid the satin over her body. I had one of the biggest orgasms of my life that day.

In the 6 years since that day, my wife has become a huge satin fan. We only have sex in satin - she wears it and wanks herself in front of me in it. She always wears satin gloves. She wanks me in it and knows just how to do it so that I cum hugely. When we fuck, I am wrapped in satins, and she slides it over my nipples and arse as I hump her. I would say that 95% of my orgasms with her are into satin - after I have made her cum, I almost always pull out and then lie back to be satin wanked.

I consider myself incredibly lucky and fortunate. She is still not comfortable with me wearing pretty pink petticoats and looking obviously like a sissy, and so I don't push this. I can wear slips and gowns, and even satin gloves (I like tickling my own nipples!) but not dresses. I think we have reached a very reasonable balance!

I still relish my own private sessions, and of course that is when I parade in front of the mirror in my liquid dresses and vintage bridal gowns, and fuck myself for hours in all my satins. I would love to fuck her whilst wearing one of my 1940s bridal dresses, but I know this would overstep the line - so don't even try.

I guess it was the crisis in our marriage that brought this change on. If the crisis had not occurred, I suspect I would still be a frustrated satin fetishist. And I must admit, I am not sure how things would have turned out. It would have been very difficult. My suggestion to anyone who is having difficulty with their wife's attitude is to keep trying to find ways of talking about your concerns and desires and that actually, it is a beautiful secret for you BOTH to share in.

Easier said then done, I know.
anonHusband

Post by anonHusband »

Wow, just Wow!

I have the exact same situation. I have no problem to leave it out of the bedroom now and then, even though I like it ALOT. Maybe a bit too much since I'm always first if you know what I mean.

But when she desides she has no energy to do what she knows I like it works alot better.

Maybe as you say, leave my needs aside now and then, or maybe always, and she might actually dress in what she knows I really like by her self, and not from me asking.

I just had to register to post in this thread.

Thanks for the GREAT insight!
Satincar

Post by Satincar »

Great post.

When i get time i will post my story and seek answers to ways of keeping my wife happier.
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

Maybe you’re wives weren’t that attracted to u at first ever think of that lol
davidben

Post by davidben »

I have just been reading through the comments about wives and satin; my initial thought was always that if one is too keen on satin to the exclusion of your partner then it is not going to end well. I was delighted to read however that in some cases an open discussion with the partner was enough to set her on the right path to possibly accepting one's satin desires. I suppose it all comes down to honesty, trust and communication in order to explain why but not to the extent of feel that she is being somehow 'excluded' or that she is merely an adjunct to the satin desire. They need to be complimentary and form a natural part of love making.
Whether one then wishes to takes things further and consider mild bondage or encasement as part of intimacy needs to be openly discussed and she should always be allowed to veto anything which she is not comfortable with - I believe it is all part of that intimate trust that should exist between a loving couple.
Just take things slowly with lots of communication and gentle encouragement. It has often been suggested that birthdays and Christmas provide a suitable time to buy her satin items.
Anyway, an excellent series of comments which have set out the practical problems and issues in a mature and adult manner.