ironing

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
mica46

Re: ironing

Post by mica46 »

I have found the best way to iron silk or satin is with a full sized garment steamer as opposed to a standard iron.
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

I love ironing my satin blouse slips panties and such. It gets me so hot. I usually end up cumming on a blouse and then it gets washed again. I have spent afternoons doing this cumming quite a few times.
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Hi,

There seems to be a lot of advice on this thread as to the best way of ironing satin but has anyone got any tips on the best way of washing it first?

I have a lot of satin slips, satin robes, plus satin bedding etc which I could really do with giving the once over to. Am I best off doing them all by hand or will I be ok bunging it all into the washing machine. I'm assuming I should do it on a low heat, am I right? I do know that my tumble dryer does in fact have a special setting for silk.

On a daily basis I find a hand held steam generator really good for getting out wrinkles but unfortunately it's not designed to actually clean the garments.

Any advice will be gratefully appreciated

Thanks.
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Carrying on from my last thread are any irons better than any others when it comes to ironing silk/satin?

Are there any special features that I should look out for when buying an iron?

Thanks again.
YvetteTV

Post by YvetteTV »

Nice to see other ironing lovers! It's very true (tried it in so many ways), that satin (or silk even better), when heated, can give and extra thrill to the entire body....best by the way for example, when you slip a soft pillow inside something like 4-6 slips.....this allows the heat to penetrate deeply and to remain for some time when rubbing with it.

By the way, both silk and satin are best ironed whilst the material is a little damp!!

Yvette xx
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Thanks for your advice Yvette.

As it happens I was pleasently surprised to find that most of my clothes are not all that creased when they came out of the dryer. As for the static however...

I notice that you call yourself Yvette TV. I consider myself to be MicaTV. If maybe you'd like to Private Message me it might be nice to have a bit more of a chat.

Hugs Mica (TV) :D
chrissyukcd

Post by chrissyukcd »

Mmmm so erotic to see there are a few ironing lovers around. Yvette seems to know just how to enjoy freshly ironed satin, I can imagine feeling 4 to 6 layered freshly ironed slips, still warm from the iron, slipping and sliding on you would drive you crazy and result in a massive and intense shuddering spasming spurting finale. I have experienced this myself and it was sensational, resulting in one of the biggest orgasms I have ever had. I would love to share the sensation of freshly ironed satin with someone, it would result in a truly explosive eruption. Chrissy
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Newscctv's comment reminds me that something I like to do before slipping on a nice satin robe is to hold it infront of the radiator for aa few moments to warm it up as there is something so comforting about warmed up satin.
Chrisss77

Post by Chrisss77 »

Hi,
So fantastic to see so many ironing fans here. I also love to iron satin and feel the warmth of clothes on my body.
Does anybody use iron for sexual play ? what are your favourite kinds of irons ?
Kind regards
Chris
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Hi Chris

Please explain how you use irons for sexual play???

Mica
Chrisss77

Post by Chrisss77 »

Hi Mica,

Thanks for asking. Ironing is very pleasant chore for me and I also find it erotic. I like to feel warmth and smell of ironing clothes and that turns me on. Therefore sometimes I rub freshly ironed and warmed clothes on my body but sometimes I use warm iron to massage mine or my girfriend's body. It's very very exciting feeling.

Kind regards
Chris
Sadjinn

Post by Sadjinn »

Hi..!

Great to see that there's sooo many of us ironing. There is nothing sexier in this world than ironing satin slips & underwear... I even luv doing it on my own. I too get incredibly turned-on when I'm ironing or watching someone else, for that matter. Don't know why but it's always been that way for me since I was a little boy; just has such a magical erotic effect on me. The steam & heat makes my cock throb while I do it and I usually let myself cum all over my satin slips & ironing board. Wow..! I luv to iron naked (Do you..?). Have had a lot of sexual experiences and advances with women from work wanting to know who does my ironing cos of the pleats in my shirts & trousers... Got lots of stories, if you're interested.

Keep ironing.
Ironforme

Post by Ironforme »

I am new to this forum, and was surprised to see an ironing-post! I thought I was the only person on the planet with an ironing-silk/satin fetish.
Mine, however, is different than any of those I have read. I have a life-long desire/lust of watching a woman iron (real) silk or silk/satin nightgowns, slips. I become extremely aroused at watching the process unfold, but will reach orgasm quickly if the woman begins to indicate she may do damage to the expensive garment, e.g. slowing down the motion of the iron as she turns off the steam function. Very slowly turning the temperature of the iron up, as she wraps my cock in the warm silk. Continuing to stroke me, she keeps moving the heating iron until it begins to scorch the silk. The combination of seeing a beautiful woman (dressed in silk as well), beginning to purposefully turn up the heat on her iron as she moves it over a luxurious silk gown, and her moving the silk on my cock is / would be exquisite.
I have only had attempts made by girlfriends over the years to appease this fetish, but as they were not "into it" the experiences were tainted.
Does anyone have a similar desire, or know how one could find some release for this?
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Hello satin lovers; Way back in my earlier days my first love affair with satin started with a blouse. It had to be ironed when I made love to it, otherwise I just couldn't get off. The same held true for any other satin item I would have sex with. It had to be ironed or it just didn't turn me on. I have gone thru many irons over the years but I have always had one and only used them on satin. Ironed satin just has that perfect feel to it and as we all know there's nothing that compares. I am now 60 and love to masturbate with my satin sheets every three days as the intensity is much better and they are ironed every time.
chrissyukcd

Post by chrissyukcd »

I would love to join you on your ironed bedsheets Scintilla. Like you my satin must always be ironed so I can experience the full intensity of the satin. Freshly ironed satin always makes me cum very strongly, I always blow a massive load into my smooth sliding ironed satin.
No doubt if I joined you in ironed satin sheet heaven we would both erupt in a massive explosion of cum brought on by the ironed smoothness of your delightful satin. I would of course be wearing freshly ironed satin slip and blouse or nightgown for your intense pleasure and to ensure that you experience a massive cum explosion as I glide you to orgasm in my ultra smooth ironed satin.

Chrissy