Satin Sex Party - Wiltshire

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinchemi

Satin Sex Party - Wiltshire

Post by satinchemi »

Hi everyone.

My Name is Iain. Ive always wantd to attend not just a sex party but also a satin sex party but never had the chance or courage to do so. Now im single again im thinking you know what im gonna have some fun. Rather than find one to go to I thought why not set up one myself. I live alone now and could quite easily have a smal group of people over for some good old satin fun.

Ive not really got much clue as to how to go about it so I thought I would post my idea on this forum. Im thinking the size of the party could stretch to maybe 8-9 people and myself of course. If there is anyone here who has experience in hosting such a party id love to hear from you for advice.

Anyway Hopefully this post will gain some interest and we will see where we go from there. Fingers crossed. I so want this to happen.

Cheers everyone.
mumsatinslip

Re: Satin Sex Party - Wiltshire

Post by mumsatinslip »

Hello,

I live in Liverpool but would be willing to travel to you for the party. I have just brought an amazing bundle of 100 satin slips and nighties online so I have more satin then I know what to do with or cum on. Would be fun to get some women for this too as I am 25, male and straight. I just love satin. Give me a call 07791401445.

Will
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

Only just noticed this.
What date were you thinking of?
We love satin sex and have hosted parties ourselves a couple of times.
Were you thinking of inviting TVs as well as couples / str8 guys?
There are a lot of TVs who are into satin.
Put us on your e-list - janet_and_nick at yahoo dot com

Janet
xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
fulhambawbag

Post by fulhambawbag »

Did anything ever come of this? I'd be interested. Really want an opportunity to wear my silk dresses and skirts with other people. I'm straight male. What actually goes on at these bashes? I know Janet and Nick have hosted some.
UKSATIN

Post by UKSATIN »

Hey, i am desperately trying to find satin playmates around my age in the UK. I am a bi 26 year old, slim male who loves to wear satin robes, nightdresses, pyjamas, blouses and skirts. I also own a few chinese dresses. I have a girlfriend, but I long to find another guy who loves satin as much as I do. I love to take pictures of myself in women's satin, go on webcam and tease people with silk and i really would love to meet up for some fun between satin sheets. email if you're interested -ssl485@hotmail.com x