Girlfriend to me: "Can't you keep your cock off my stuff?"

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
promdresslover

Girlfriend to me: "Can't you keep your cock off my stuff?"

Post by promdresslover »

Have any of you fellow satinists heard this from your S/O?

My girl, who is cool and a participant in my love for satin (after all, it makes me fuck her harder and longer when she dons anything with satin in or on it) is PISSED.

I guess I deserve it. Last night she had a girls night out with her sister, she went to a few clubs. I was at work and didn't see her leave.
So I didn't see what she was wearing. She got home just after 3AM, and she was in a blue pure satin silk short dress, and my cock stood at attention. Not only was it so soft and silky, but it has a what I can describe as a "liquid satin" lining. HOLY SHIT!I was already horny, she was tired but she let me into her and I filled her up with a huge load and we both passed out.

This morning, she got up to go to her Mom's house (it's her Mom's birthday) and lo and behold I saw the dress she wore last night hanging on her closet door. It has to be the softest, silkiest fabric ever, inside and out. And it has her sweet scent thick in it. So you can guess what happened next. I started to rub one off into this dress, not even thinking about the consequences. It just felt SO FUCKING GOOD. Visions of her from just a few hours before were in my mind, and recalling how good it felt to explode in her.....out came the spooge. All over the liquid satin lining. The thin silky satin layers could not contain my load. It soaked through. The label says "100 percent silk, lining 100 percent polyester". OH SHIT. I fucked this dress..literally. Tried everything I could to get it out. Epic fail.

So she came home and saw her now defiled dress and blew a fucking gasket. I mean you know when your girl is pissed but I mean she REALLY went off on me. At first I thought it was funny, but this just enraged her. So now I'm in the doghouse. I am gonna try to find her one exactly like the one I ruined (and hope I can just use it as a cum rag he he) I got my love stains on. I think she will cool down, but apparently the dress belonged to her cousin (who is exceptionally H O T) so that is why she is so fire raging mad.

Oh well. I feel bad that she is mad, but I guess I am truly NOT upset that I fucked the dress. It looked AMAZING on her (as anything does especially satin/silk) and felt soooo good. I'll try to post some pics of my damage later if I'm not outside under the porch tonight.

PDL
shelly321x

Re: Girlfriend to me: "Can't you keep your cock off my stuff

Post by shelly321x »

Sorry to hear that PDL but it sure sounded like fun! :twisted:
Maybe u can go to the cleaners? May not be alot they can do though.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Sorry to hear of your predicament PDL.... but all the same, it sounds like you had a good time with her sexy little dress :P Its soo good using an item of female clothing you've recently seen a hot lady recently wear :D
Liking it shiny
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Pure silk dress? Yeah...I doubt that will come out if it wasn't taken to the cleaners...like, right away. Sorry, dude!

I'm guessing you didn't see the label before having your way with it, right?
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Damn dude....that had to suck :( :( It was kind of funny reading your description though :D I hope she doesn't stay pissed for long. Not sure what you can do about it either, other than having it dry cleaned. I came all over the back of a red silk skirt that my girlfriend fell asleep in wearing one night. It left a friggin' HUGE stain :lol: :lol: If she noticed (which she had to have), she never said anything, even though the stain was on the OUTSIDE of the skirt. We had had sex in it, so I wasn't TOO worried, but it was the first time I came on her, and I didn't know what she'd think.
terrago

Post by terrago »

sorry to heart that, but just curious, could you possible take some pics of that dress and possibly that "liquid" lining? curious to see.
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

A great story...would love to hear how things have turned out....but I doubt if even a cleaners can get a cum stain out of pure silk..
Still you gave that sexy little dress the treatment it deserved
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

sorry for the long delay in posting these, but indeed I fucked the dress up. She ended up cooling down, the fun part is she was gonna throw the dress away, I insisted on keeping it "fine, use it as your fucking cum rag" and stormed off. Oh well. Needless to say, I have victimized this dress about 10 times since. I've never felt something so amazing, pure silk on the outside, and liquid satin lining on the inside. You can bet it feels like nothing I've ever fucked before. Still has her sweet scent on it, but now it also reeks of my dried crusty cum!

Sorry but if the dress shouts FUCK ME that is PRECISELY what I will do!

ct123456

Post by ct123456 »

Very Nice, my gf has that same dress also lol... though she never let me ruin any of her stuff :(
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Sometimes a man has got to do what a man has got to do!!!
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Fortunately for me it rarely happens that my better half gets pissed off about it, although she does get pissed off if I've used something and left it say, in a draw rather than put it in the wash, which often happens.

Nice work on that dress, BTW! :twisted:
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

here's my big question, why in the hell would you fuck the dress when you just had wait until your GF came home and have her put it back on and then fuck her in it??? I truly don't understand the fucking of a dress when you have a woman who will wear it for you? Maybe it's just me but I would a zillion times rather fuck a woman in satin than a satin dress!!
ct123456

Post by ct123456 »

well he did say that dress belonged to her cousin... I doubt she would want to get it dirty? my two cents anyways

:)
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

ct123456 wrote:well he did say that dress belonged to her cousin... I doubt she would want to get it dirty? my two cents anyways

:)
haha, and that's a very good two cents too! but if she was wearing out than she could have wore it again for sex or at least foreplay, but he destroyed it anyway so my thinking would be if you are going to destroy it at least destroy it while actually getting some real action not just jaking on a dress.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Completely understand your POV and for me personally; on the girl, off the girl... it's all good! :lol: Not every one is the same, I'd be the first to admit. I mean, I'm a hetero cross-dresser with a mad fetish for satin that is quite sexual a lot of times in and of itself, or upon me but of course, most definitely on girls (my Wife in this instance). I gave up trying to work it out years ago to make way for more enjoyment of it. I'm also really lucky that as I'm pretty open about it I have no real hang-ups about it which makes reading others experiences quite enlightening, often enjoyable but always understandable.... well, mostly. :lol: We're all different, that's what I was trying to say. :D