[SUPER]Satin dresses pictures

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinPromDresses

[SUPER]Satin dresses pictures

Post by SatinPromDresses »

I've been gone for awhile. so here is my apology to everyone. ENJOY!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
satinstainer

Re: [SUPER]Satin dresses pictures

Post by satinstainer »

Thanx !! As always, you have provided us silk & satin lovers with a FINE selection of eye candy :D :D
SatinPromDresses

Post by SatinPromDresses »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

WOW what a fabulous collection of pics!!! love it.
satineve

Post by satineve »

great thread thank you
satinsm00thie

Post by satinsm00thie »

When I look at pics like those I like to imagine that I am with the girl wearing that dress and I am totally naked, with our bodies entwined, so I can feel all the lovely satin against me.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Great collection of pics,thanks for sharing.
removed

Post by removed »

The dress in the pic with the pink dress in the shower now belongs to me :D
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

These pictures are superb.
alhb86 wrote:The dress in the pic with the pink dress in the shower now belongs to me :D
What? The actual one that she was wearing? How did you manage to get that? Or did you mean that you just own the same dress?

Also, that appears to be one of Cache's dresses that are 100% silk. I see them on eBay a lot, but I pass because of the silk. If that is the one you have, I imagine her wearing that in the shower probably wasn't a good idea.
removed

Post by removed »

Freddielinton wrote:These pictures are superb.
alhb86 wrote:The dress in the pic with the pink dress in the shower now belongs to me :D
What? The actual one that she was wearing? How did you manage to get that? Or did you mean that you just own the same dress?

Also, that appears to be one of Cache's dresses that are 100% silk. I see them on eBay a lot, but I pass because of the silk. If that is the one you have, I imagine her wearing that in the shower probably wasn't a good idea.
Yes that actual dress :) it's actually polyester and I can't remember the name of it, I will dig it out and check and take a pic of it dry, it was used in another wam shoot with the same model and another model wearing the same dress but in blue and was covered in chocolate, it still smells of chocolate too lol

I emailed the website and asked if they'd sell it and got it for $30 shipped so a bit of a bargain

Link to preview of chocolate set http://wamfetishgirls.com/forum/viewtop ... olls#p8066
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

alhb86 wrote:
Freddielinton wrote:These pictures are superb.

Yes that actual dress :) it's actually polyester and I can't remember the name of it, I will dig it out and check and take a pic of it dry, it was used in another wam shoot with the same model and another model wearing the same dress but in blue and was covered in chocolate, it still smells of chocolate too lol

I emailed the website and asked if they'd sell it and got it for $30 shipped so a bit of a bargain

Link to preview of chocolate set http://wamfetishgirls.com/forum/viewtop ... olls#p8066

Oh, the way the picture looked I thought it was amateur or something.

I'll have to register on that board and check it out. Thanks bud!
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

Awesome pics cheers love the girl in the purple top :D
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Some great pics there thankyou.

and my personal favourite......The Prosilver!! such a sexy cut :D
Attachments
Would love to wank & cum in this shiny hot number!
Would love to wank & cum in this shiny hot number!
Liking it shiny
Dreamsofdresses

Post by Dreamsofdresses »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Some great pics there thankyou.

and my personal favourite......The Prosilver!! such a sexy cut :D
Totally agree with you there shiny.
Girls+Satin = Win
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

Just the thing to wrap around an aching cock...
pattesutte_002.jpg
Big tits and satin - what a combination :D :D :D
pattesutte_009.jpg
SatinDesire