New girl....Why so many guys??

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinwank

Re: New girl....Why so many guys??

Post by satinwank »

etsatinprou wrote:I'll tell you something that I think . I think that guy who love wearing satin and feminine clothes and take care of their piece of clothing are the best boyfriend , husband and etc... for women , because if we take care of just a piece of clothing , can you imagine how this man will take care of his girlfriend , wife and etc... ? what do you think about that everyone ? ( I want opinions from both parties )
Go and look at the satin splat pictures and see how some men take care of satin :lol:
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Ok...I guess I have to comment on this :lol: :lol: Personally, how I treat my "satin" which for me consists of dresses made of materials including, but not limited to satin has absolutely NOTHING to do with how I treat my woman. She is treated very well in her opinion (and mine too !!!) SHE is #1 in my life !!! I treat her with respect in private and in public. I open doors for her, make sure sure coffee is made for her in the morning when she is here, order for her when we go out to eat, etc, etc...the "old school" kind of treatment. Many of her friends tell her they wish they had a guy like me. I am not insinuating that I am perfect, I have my faults , but I feel like I know how to treat a woman.
As for my dresses....that is a whole different story. I envision several different scenarios when using a dress....they do get used and abused....that's what THEY are for.
If I treated my woman like I do a dress, I'd probably be in jail :lol: :lol: For sure I'd be a very lonely guy :cry: :cry:
Maybe for some, what you say could be true, but I don't think in most relationships there is any correlation between the two.
Again, this is only MY situation and opinion :D
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I forgot to mention that in my relationship, my woman wears the dresses :D :D I have never dressed in any kind of womens' clothing. Maybe for those that enjoy that, there is a connection between how they take care of their clothing and how they treat their significant other. Hopefully, whatever you're into, you treat your partner accordingly.