Masturbating in Satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satindud

Re: Masturbating in Satin

Post by satindud »

When I was hung I started doing karate and the first day I went there they presented me with a satin robe and pants. When I got changed I had a massive boner and my mom stormed in and was pleased? She said do you like satin? I said yes and she gave me all her satin panties and other satin clothing, I also liked to stuff the satin pants :)
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

Oh I really love masturbating in satin. I dress up in satin and wrap it around my cock and jerk off, usually with some dirty stuff on the computer screen :D
And I really enjoy the wanking pictures a few of you guys posted in this thread. MORE PLEASE!
Planning to add my own also. I have a beautiful, shiny wardrobe of more or less stained satin slips, nighties, panties, dresses, bras and more, and I really want to share some of my horny satin wanks with you guys :lol:
SatinDesire
SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

It is what I am doing right now with one of my sumptuous pure silk scarves...
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

i think the best texture of silk is those pocket squares for men s suits.the texture is amazing and it arouses the cock good!I also like to apply it to my partner when i give her oral sex by sticking one corner of the scarf in her butthole and the rest over her pussy,gently using my lips i apply gental friction to her honey pot slowly using your experience and imagination by rubbint it gently against her!shell love it!right when she cums(if she does) shove the silk inside of her ,her cunt will swallow it up good!itill be soaked good!i found a lot of those scarves at the 99 cent store 2 for 99 cents i bought lots of them!
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

Annalisa wrote:Oh I really love masturbating in satin. I dress up in satin and wrap it around my cock and jerk off, usually with some dirty stuff on the computer screen :D
And I really enjoy the wanking pictures a few of you guys posted in this thread. MORE PLEASE!
Planning to add my own also. I have a beautiful, shiny wardrobe of more or less stained satin slips, nighties, panties, dresses, bras and more, and I really want to share some of my horny satin wanks with you guys :lol:
Im a straight guy but yea i love the clothes those panties are nice i have box full of silk and satin panties just waiting for their turn!
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

satindud wrote:When I was hung I started doing karate and the first day I went there they presented me with a satin robe and pants. When I got changed I had a massive boner and my mom stormed in and was pleased? She said do you like satin? I said yes and she gave me all her satin panties and other satin clothing, I also liked to stuff the satin pants :)
What a cool mom!
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

Hi I was about 14..when I first got ''Hooked' it was during the vist of a very snooty older cousin...

when I was alone in the house I sneaked into her room...and found a pale green satin slip...and French knix..

I stripped and tried them on... it was a fantastic experience ! the way that the slip swished against my legs as I walked !!

I managed, somehow !!! not to cum in them.... but ''shot' down the toilet....

Have fantasized about that many times over the years...i'm 56 now !!!

re encountering shop assistants,,with their ''knowing' looks,,, most times it has been ok..just a couple of ''sneery' ones....who have made very good wank off fantasies later
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

9259907440_ebc41b53b9_m.jpg
I love to fuck and cum on an acetate satin pillow.
Chamois

Post by Chamois »

in childhood often masturbated with silk clothes my mother.
Later, with the dresses of magician's assistant my girlfriend. One was wearing a long black satin dress.
more - ivory short of natural silk with chiffon sleeves.
DressInSatin

Post by DressInSatin »

Of course! I never wank without satin. If I can't dress up and wrap my cock into some silky garment I save my cum for later. Unless i'm with a woman of course :D
I'm going to bid on this gorgeous item on ebay. Hope I will be able to cover it with my cum in a few days...
redsatingown_002.jpg
redsatingown_008.jpg
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Good luck. If you win it, you're going to severely overpay for it.
nickglover

Post by nickglover »

I started masturbating in my mummy's knickers when I was about 6 or 7. She wore peach artificial silk knickers (DKs) most of the time and I started by taking them out of the dirty clothing box. She only used to wear them once or twice before washing them so they were always fresh but had a lovely smell! Then I started wanking in her silky nighties and petticoats. I always tried to wipe of the cum but sometimes left stains on the fabric.
Then I discovered that stuffing a nightie in the knickers was absolutely wonderful. Later I started wanking in various of mothers friends' silk and satin undies when they came to visit but only when they were not in the house. Then I used to "borrow" friends' mothers' undies but only one garment at a time and never twice from the same person.
I once stayed with a friend of my mothers for two weeks. She was ironing her undies when I arrived and I turned bright pink watching her. She turned out to like young men and silky undies.
I'm still wearing silk and satin lingerie including silk and satin panties and slips and nighties and DKs. But since I was about 20 I have always bought my own except when my wife throws hers out!
Nick
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

My sis once had a maroon satin spaghetti blouse if i remembered the brand was Miss Shop. I used to wrap that blouse around my dick back in those days while i was schooling to use it as a "precum deposit" rag. At times i wore it as a skirt with my dick rubbing against the boob area of the blouse and all that stains are deposited on the insides of the dress, back then i was too dumb to think and i hung it back in her wardrobe. Till one day she was gonna wear that blouse and kinda smelled my cum deposits on it and that got me into a shit hole. She thought i was some kinda freak; i was thinking i'm only interested in your clothes not some kinda incest going on the house. :?
craftbeer99

Post by craftbeer99 »

I think the first time I got turned on to bridal satin, was when I was at a 50th wedding anniversary during the early 90's. I was in my early teens. One of the bridesmaids, about my age, was wearing a shiny satin bridesmaid dress. As she walked between me and a wall, she brushes her satin dress on me, the shiny, satin fabric made a loud rustling sound, and I could feel the smooth fabric pressing and rubbing against my pants. It was an amazing feeling! Ever since, I have been fascinated by satin bridal wear.
satindud

Post by satindud »

Hi there I love to masturbate I do it about 19 times a day and because of this my underwear gets wrecked with cum. I have blue underwear and the front is green and silver because I cum so much. I once masturbated into a small mug and filled it with cum. I then I would fill it in my pants. I have torn 22. Pants that I am wearing now. I even madturbated with all my moms silk clothes. (The only silk she does not have is socks and jackets) everything else is silk. I also have some xxxl satin pajama pants thAt I fill with my mums silky clothing mine, my two sisters silky cloths.