Do you like my new satin dress?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinwifefun

Do you like my new satin dress?

Post by satinwifefun »

A fan has sent us to use for our two upcoming satin fetish videos these two dresses , and I would really like to know with all details possible, what exactly would you like me to be doing on film to really get your blood pumping.
What floats your boat when it comes to satin sex?
Please leave your feedback and tell me your fantasy.
-Do you prefer satin dresses?
-Do you prefer satin nighties?
-" satin panties?
-" satin blouses?
what is your most sexy satin item and colors?
Attachments
$T2eC16hHJGkE9no8jDc9BQ5dUnZr,g~~60_12.JPG
tatra603

Re: Do you like my new satin dress?

Post by tatra603 »

Well, to float my boat and get my blood pumping, whatever it is,be it a dress, skirt, nightwear or blouse, it first of all needs to be made of real silk satin, (note to freddielintown.)

Tatra.
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Ditto on what he said! Love the look and feel of that pure silk satin, especially against a bit of wind!
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Yeah...I sure like that dress :D Would like to see it cummed on !! I guess my fantasy personally would be to see a couple having sex with the woman wearing a vintage bridal gown (not one of these little skimpy ones !!) or Victorian style dress, and the man cumming on her.....kinda basic....but :lol: Other than that, silk & satin type dresses and skirt/blouse combinations being cummed on gets ME going :lol: :lol:
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

Im getting prepared for a good cum load so dont worry i will be posting the after pics soon on the forum.
xxx
Attachments
DSC01073.JPG
Qipaoo

Post by Qipaoo »

satinwifefun wrote:Im getting prepared for a good cum load so dont worry i will be posting the after pics soon on the forum.
xxx
should make a video and put it on -removed-
Menialskivvy

Post by Menialskivvy »

As well as having a satin fetish, I am also a submissive cuckold. So my ultimate fantasy would be to tormented by a couple with the man stroking and caressing you in that dress while you sat on his knee. Really rubbing it into my face that a superior man gets to enjoy fucking and having blow jobs from a lady in satin. They taunt me by reminding me that I have to buy satin clothes for the lady and I don't even get to touch them, they are for my superiors to enjoy together. If I'm lucky I might get to see the master fucking the lady while they both mock me.

I know its not to everyone's taste but that would be my ideal fantasy.
iansproson

Post by iansproson »

Just got a lovely satin dress love to post pics but still haven't solved the downsizing problem grrr!!! Anyone want pics they will have to email me I suppose. Sigh!!
Menialskivvy

Post by Menialskivvy »

I would also love to the loser laundry slave to you both. I can imagine not only having to pay for your wife's satin clothes, but also having to pay for the priveledge of being allowed to launder them spotlessly clean after Master has cum over them. In addition to my laundry tax, if any stains remain after my laundry duty I would have to buy a replacement dress, slip, blouse as compensation. I'd love to be a complete loser to a superior satin couple!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Love the view !!! (and I like the dress too !!) I was tempted to print that pic and shoot a 5 roper all over your nice round ass and that pretty dress, but I think I'll wait 'till you post pix of your man doing it :lol: I can't wait to see him plaster a huge load on you and that dress :lol: Thanx for the pic !!
8)
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

I love it