What satin are you wearing right now?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinOdyssey

What satin are you wearing right now?

Post by SatinOdyssey »

Has anyone else got a fetish for womens satin lingerie? I've always loved looking at it, but recently started buing some for a bit of fun, started wearing it too, it turns me on so much. Since I got my own place I've started going all out. I'm currently wearing a satin basque with suspenders, a short satin slip, long satin gloves and a full length satin dressing gown, all ivory and white, sooo horny!! Cant wait to blow my load in this!

What kind of things does everyone else like wearing?
Bollogray

Re: What satin are you wearing right now?

Post by Bollogray »

Hi i that sounds nice, i like to wear long satin chemieses with a satin robe and pj bottoms are nice to lounge about in, i also wear the chemises to my satin bed its fantastic :D
SatinOdyssey

Post by SatinOdyssey »

yeah totally agree, it feels so amazing, i really want a full length satin chemise. love going on ebay and typing in "satin" under womens clothing and see what I can find!
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I'm wearing a full length cashmere ladies silk satin lined cream colored coat with no clothes on underneath. I'm standing in my bedroom looking at a full length mirror as I stroke myself with the silky candlelight satin lining. I have a vintage satin bridal gown with a full length body pillow inside it on my bed and I am going to mount the gown while wearing the sexy satin lined coat and start stroking the gown with my rock hard cock while I watch myself in the full length mirror. Life is good.
Regards,
Coatfun
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

I'm at work Mon-Fri so it only goes as far as a satin camisole. Sometimes lingerie too. So, to answer the Q: not much at the mo.

Being at home is a different matter though. Always sleep in long satin chemises and have many many of them, in-fact hundreds and hundreds of satin items. It has its own 2 cupboards and 1 wardrobe!

It's a PITA sometimes as other than when my son goes out it's relegated to the bedroom, but if he stays at a friends, then I go pretty mad with it, much to my Wife's amusement! :P
SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

I have a burgendy Guy Laroche silk scarf worn as a sarong, which is being used to stroke me as I get increasingly excitable. I have a Hermes headscarf (called "Jumping) on as well. My silk scarves are taking me to the brink of ecstacy.
perry12

Post by perry12 »

Black satin knickers, white satin bra, white satin chemise. I've got my toweling robe on top, incase my wife comes downstairs.
Lovesatinnighties

Post by Lovesatinnighties »

Just slipped into a long red satin nightie with a black satin robe. Feels so good!!
deshu123

Post by deshu123 »

Im in bed wearing a black garter with black hold up tights. On top of all that im wearing dark shiney brown tights. Im in my golden silky dressing gown. I have a coast fish tail dress and a monsoon satin dress out to jerk off on.
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

Vintage nylon panties by Vassarette from ebay :D
soiememe

Post by soiememe »

I'm wearing a long red satin nightgown and a red satin long robe...the softness drives me insane!
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

It is rather chilly today, I am working from home and enjoying wearing a long black satin gown along with a black satin floor-length caftan.
snolan

Post by snolan »

Seeing as it's valentines today, i decided to get a little naughty. I wear a long wooly coat and scarf to work.

So i got up this morning, showered, put on some shiny black stockings, lacey black suspender belt, a leopard print satin thong, with purple satin french knickers over the top. Then i pulled a pair of tight mens suit trousers over the top, so nobody will know. To add a little more kick, i also slipped on a matching purple satin camisole and nothing else. When it was time to leave I simply buttoned up my coat over the top and wrapped the scarf around me. I have to admit, it was a little chilly ... more than a little actually! But i was so turned on while standing on the train, surrounded by lots of ladies dressed for work.

If only they knew what i had on underneath. Sadly when i got to work i had to take the camisole off and put a shirt and tie on, but i still have the rest underneath. My cock has been semi hard-hard all morning.

Happy Valentines everyone...
DressInSatin

Post by DressInSatin »

Right now I'm wearing a new black satin nightie I just bought on ebay. Looking in the mirror I realized I had put it on backwards, but that doesn't matter. I think the satin ass needs a good jerk too. Besides, then the front is still clean and smooth the next time I use it.
It is a really gorgeous garment, perfect, smooth and shiny satin. Right now I'm rubbing my cock through the gorgeous fabric. Sooo good!
No time for taking a picture now; maybe next time.
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

Right now I am wearing two things that are satin, one a set of black stripe grey pjs and a double satin sided dragon robe.... while I am laying in a satin covered bed :)

DressInSatin what ebay buyer did you get the nightie from?

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein