Ex girlfriend silk & satin clothing pix

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinstainer

Ex girlfriend silk & satin clothing pix

Post by satinstainer »

These are pix of a few of my ex girlfriends and their outfits I have had sex with them wearing. Unfortunately, some of these pix were taken before I had video capabilities :cry: As you will see, I have a definite fetish for clothed sex :lol: The sounds, look, and feel of these outfits on their bodies while being pushed up over their hips, pulled down from their shoulders, torn off piece by piece ( one of my ex's was into "forced sex" :twisted: ) is a thrill beyond explanation !!
Most of these dresses were cummed on or in, one of them the girl squirted in it and left a large stain on the pink acetate,( which I thought was WAY cool, she didn't think so, and threw a beautiful dress in the trash :twisted: ) Some of these outfits were ruined in other ways and all were ALOT of fun :D :D
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/v6r1x2s ... 8smc33myhh
satinstainer

Re: Ex girlfriend silk & satin clothing pix

Post by satinstainer »

[quote="satinstainer"]
I apologize for the quality of some of the pix as some were older 35mm snapshots scanned to my computer. At the time they were taken, I had no idea that I would eventually be uploading them :lol: Many were taken before I had a digital camera, and had to be taken in to be developed, which really put a limit on what I could take pix of :cry: :cry: Many of those formal dresses the one girl had took some heavy cum loads because after we split up, I didn't get serious with another woman for about three years :D Being single did not decrease my sex drive, so I made good use of those dresses :lol: Some of the really "pretty" ones were cummed on 2-3 times a day. Especially on the weekends !!!
I sure wish I would have had a digital camera then :D
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

These dresses are the ones that took the worst abuse :twisted: The white acetate one was soooo stained, it looked yellow :lol: You can probably imagine what happened to that beautiful wedding dress...after all, it was just a "play dress" :lol: The long red one was my main cum rag for almost a year. I still miss that dress, it was so smooth and silky......
Attachments
This dress was one big cum stain !!
This dress was one big cum stain !!
This WAS a gorgeous wedding gown !!!
This WAS a gorgeous wedding gown !!!
SCAN0139ab.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

The other three rags :lol: I brought the pink silk blouse and black silk skirt with me on the road and soaked them with cum while looking at the pix of the girl wearing them :D The blue dress was one of her favorites....it's too bad she never got to see what happened to it :twisted: After I came on the pink one several times, I used it as a "play toy" with my German Shepherd :lol:
Attachments
This dress was shredded !!!
This dress was shredded !!!
Toshi 2 (25)a.jpg
Pink silk blouse and black silk skirt
Pink silk blouse and black silk skirt
klisnitas

Post by klisnitas »

hello people

Just love the vintage look more photos needed

klisnitas
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Agree with the last comment. Looks very 80s. Almost looks like scenes from the original series of Dallas or Dynasty! Tatra.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Thanx for the replies !!! Yes, most of the pix of the blond girl & dresses were taken during the early 90's. We had a thrift store near where we lived that would have "bag day" once a month...anything that fit in a bag for $5 :D She probably had close to 50 outfits, a majority of them were prom-ball dresses. All but a couple were "play" dresses :D She would wear these dresses around the house, and when I got home from working construction, etc she liked me to screw her in her dress while I was all dirty, sweaty, etc :twisted: Even though I have ALWAYS been a sucker for a girl in a dress, having sex with her in those gowns really kicked off my silk & satin, etc fetish :lol: I had never had sex with a woman in a dress, or came on dresses until I was with her. I REALLY liked the pink dress she trashed because she squirted on it, so later I went out in the garage and even though she had made sure the dress was wrecked, I came a HUGE load on it and really enjoyed it. That started everything :lol: :lol:
Now even though I enjoy staining nice dresses with my cum, and have sometimes gotten into "doing other things to them", I'm still partial to a woman in a dress.I think a woman wearing a dress brings out the femininity in them, often accenting their curves, showing just enough leg and cleavage, without being overly obvious ( except for a few styles ) Women can look good in any type of clothing, I just prefer skirts and dresses and usually with suntan or nude nylons myself :D I wish I had lived during the Victorian Era when it was common for ladies to wear formal gowns, I'd have been a walking hardon :lol: :lol:
Even when I was looking for a girlfriend, I wanted one who liked to occasionally ( or more often :D ) dress up and also to wear sexy night stuff. If she liked having sex in clothing, or was ok with my fetish, that would be a definite bonus :lol: :lol:
I will see if I have anymore pix, and again, I apologize for the quality :cry: :cry:
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I added a few more pix to that gallery, hope y'all enjoy :D
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

hi..lots of sexy pictures there. My favorites are when the women in lifting their dresses to show their silky shiny pantyhosed legs. I really go for legs.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Thanx for the reply !!! I am a "leg man" myself and really enjoy the feel of nylons on a girl. I think they make a woman's legs look much sexier. Especially if she is wearing a silky dress too :D Rubbing my hands on her ass and thighs and between her legs, hearing and feeling the fabric as it slides across and over her nylons is extremely erotic to me :D I REALLY enjoy the feel of her inner thighs in nylons against me as I'm fucking her. It seems like women don't wear nylons that much anymore...when you watch shows etc where the women are all dressed up in formal dresses, they hardly ever have pantyhose on.....THAT SUCKS :cry: :cry:
Attachments
Dena 8-11 (9).jpgAA.jpg
Dreamsofdresses

Post by Dreamsofdresses »

What a fantastic collection. Love the purple dress!
Girls+Satin = Win
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Dreamsofdresses wrote:What a fantastic collection. Love the purple dress!
Thanx !!! I guess it's quite obvious how much I enjoy a woman wearing a dress :D Having sex with her in those outfits really added some extra fun to our lovemaking. She was an EXCELLENT lover to begin with, and she loved to "role play" etc :D I just wish I could have taken pix of the results of some of those times :twisted: :twisted: