Other fetishes

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsmooth

Re: Other fetishes

Post by satinsmooth »

For me wearing satin and role playing wrestling or
Judo in which I am defeated by an opponent in satin
Ideally like satin pj's or maybe a robe with stockings...
If the person is smaller/lighter than me
Then it's even better...
PantyThief

Post by PantyThief »

I stumbled upon a fetish that is out there. There are some people that have a purse fetish. This means cumming on the outside as well as the inside. What seems to be the "promise land" with this fetish is to get a hold of a purse while the girl is unaware and cum inside it all and all over the contents inside for her to find later. Seems interesting and the more I think about it the hotter it seems.

Anyone else ever heard of this?
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

PantyThief wrote:I stumbled upon a fetish that is out there. There are some people that have a purse fetish. This means cumming on the outside as well as the inside. What seems to be the "promise land" with this fetish is to get a hold of a purse while the girl is unaware and cum inside it all and all over the contents inside for her to find later. Seems interesting and the more I think about it the hotter it seems.

Are you trying to tell us you've cum into money :)
PantyThief

Post by PantyThief »

wheelie wrote:
PantyThief wrote:I stumbled upon a fetish that is out there. There are some people that have a purse fetish. This means cumming on the outside as well as the inside. What seems to be the "promise land" with this fetish is to get a hold of a purse while the girl is unaware and cum inside it all and all over the contents inside for her to find later. Seems interesting and the more I think about it the hotter it seems.

Are you trying to tell us you've cum into money :)
lol I wish! I don't have this fetish but it sounds interesting
Frillylover

Post by Frillylover »

My other (and arguably biggest) is poofy dresses. Think Civil War, southern belle, 80s formalwear, quinceanera etc. Seeing a women dressed in a big ruffly frilly gown or even wearing one myself gets me turned on. This is deeply rooted with my love of satin.
Fan of the frillies
ariel

Post by ariel »

satin1 wrote:My other fetishes? Love being tied up and tickled through satin - it's awesome

I also just invested in a TENS unit for a bit of electro play while wearing satin... see the video below to see the fun I have :D

http://-removed-.com/movies/1483712/blac ... _tens.html
omg, haven't seen a tens unit in action; i like the one with two white pads, one on each side of your cock. where did you purchase it? and how do you ensure that you don't electrocute yourself?!

thanks
gownlover

Post by gownlover »

Gownlover has been following this thread but I must say I am completely dumbfounded by the reference to "purses". I am completely in agreement with Frilly Lover about enormous full length wedding dresses with huge "bussles" and underskirts, hoops and petticoats, big puffy shoulders and enormous bows on the buttock (designed naturally as a target).

I also have a thing about mother of the bride outfits. You cannot beat the sight of a mother, auntie (or granny?) of the bride dressed up in an expensive pastel coloured 3 piece suit in shocking pink or turquoise with a silk lined skirt, silk blouse, silk lined jacket and silk lined coat dress topped with a silk over the top hat with a veil/fascinator. Combine this with heavy make up and perfume and her teetering about in ill fitting white stilletos or black patent high heels, twin set and pearls, half drunk and doing her thing on the dance floor - mutton dressed as lamb - fondling the ushers I love that

I have been to many weddings and had fantasies about meeting up with mum in laws, Aunties, Step Mums dare I say it frumpy grannies. Once as a best man, the bride changed into her going away outfit and during the evening my groom asked me to go up to their room and collect something. On arrival in the Bridal Suite her wedding gown was hanging up on the curtain rail, pristine but with a chocolate stain on it (from the cake) awaiting collection from the dry cleaners. They were going to St.Lucia the following day and a dry cleaning company were briefed to collect the (£3000) dress that night, clean it and upon return from their honeymoon deliver it pristine in a crepe enclosed box for posterity. Being the best man what could I do. In that 10minute window of opportunity fearful of staff coming in I dropped my bespoke trousers and without contact in no time at all shot a load over the suspended dress for the cleaners to remove. There was more than a chocolate stain to be expunged.

In my dreams I would have loved the mother in law to have come up to the room to collect the dress and to have caught me in action. Imagine that. Maybe she might have disciplined me or forced me to wear/cum over the dress in her presence?

Love to hear from anyone into frumpy mum in law outfits, Wedding Dresses etc.

GOWNLOVER
jonboy

Post by jonboy »

100% agree there can still sometimes be a lot of mileage left in the more mature lady.

Whilst I enjoy the more serious relationships, shall we say, with the younger ladies of my own age, I have had some pretty explosive encounters with the more mature ladies as well.
jonboy

Post by jonboy »

Case in point ....

Unfortunately she was one of the ones who got away
maiden

Post by maiden »

I'm quite surprised I haven't seen perfume and makeup listed yet. Those would be my 2 biggest, next to satin of course.
Even better is the matching perfume and body lotion sets!
blowby

Post by blowby »

Love screwing the linings of womans long leather coats and womans long down coats with nylon , polyester , satin linings love the perfume smell and the longer the coat the better
Pogo63_22485

Post by Pogo63_22485 »

I have a fetish for Satin Baseball Jackets.. quilted lined or light keesha lined. The ones with company logos or team jackets... Women wearing the jackets drive me crazy.. They are so sexy, the jackets being worn by the women.. I can just imagine the lining caressing the skin of a women..
I Love Satin, Silk and enjoy seeing Women Wearing it. Very Sexy!!! Love Satin Jackets as well.
classygloves

Post by classygloves »

The feeling is sexually awesome
The feeling is sexually awesome
My other major major fetish is women's kid leather gloves, especially the over the elbow opera gloves
Welshsatinobsessed

Post by Welshsatinobsessed »

Kinkysatin, - your fetish you call body inflation, does that have anything to do with the Giantess fetish, giantess growth etc? I.e, a normal woman grown to gigantic proportions (100ft, 500ft tall, any height your imagination chooses) whilst clad in satin? I have a giantess fetish, - way I see it, if a normal sized woman in satin is one of the hottest things I can imagine, then how many times is that hottness multiplied if she's giant sized, towering over city skyskrapers, clad in say a super sexy shimmering black satin robe?! Domination comes into this I think, because A Giant satin-clad woman of that size would be able to do anything she wants to anyone / anything, and no one would be able to stop her! Destroy entire buildings with her gorgeous silky covered breasts . . . . Lowering her whole satin-clad body down onto a suburbs, smothering hundereds of people with her slippery smooth satin, crushing the life out of them whilst she enjoys the pleasure of writhing around on top of them, grinding her satin clad clit into the buildings, turning them to dust whilst she pleasures herself and brings herself to orgasm over the sacrifice of all the willing / unwilling victims under her gigantic satin-clad body . . . .Mmmmmm!!!! :D Just a thought! :wink: But would be very interested to hear if anyone shares this fetish, or maybe this post has opened you up to new thoughts you hadnt even considered before?! Let me know!
kinkysatin

Post by kinkysatin »

I'm afraid my body inflation fetish is more like women blowing up like balloons. Got it from watching Charlie and the chocolate factory when i was young. When violet inflated into a huge blueberry even now i get hard. So many movies have inflation scenes like scream bloody murder and in horror in the hood a woman explodes wearing a white satin baby doll, so many times I've cum over that.

My fantasy is to be a sexy woman who is forced to blow up like a balloon and burst, i know it sounds mental but i find it hot.