Other fetishes

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

Re: Other fetishes

Post by Freddielinton »

Swimwear (Nylon / Lycra / Spandex), Under Armour, and Leather Jackets (real leather / faux leather)!
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Under Armour? As in medieval suits of armour?

Tatra.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

tatra603 wrote:Under Armour? As in medieval suits of armour?

Tatra.
On the off-chance that you weren't joking and have never heard of it, Under Armour is a form-fitting nylon / spandex material primarily used in workout and athletic gear.

Base layers, tops, shorts, leggings, bras, panties, etc...

Basically, it's like sex on the skin.
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Wasn't joking. Never heard of it.

Tatra.
Bridalfun

Post by Bridalfun »

Thanks "Michelle Wonka" (is that for real I jest not) for opening up a Pandoras Box of clothing fetishes perhaps beyond the remit of this site (or not as the case may be?)

Likewise I luv Mink Coats and fur coats especially those old fashioned ones with huge collars and cuffs worn by frumpy old ladies and smelling of perfume and moth balls. These are huge creatures that need a good seeing too and have great silky linings to cum over.

Also adore full length shiny pvc macs on a lady, in black accompanied by some PVC boots, especiallly polka dot macs and red and black macs fully belted - a rarity today.

Lastly I also have a fetish for "Mother of the bride" or indeed granny of the bride full length coat dresses with matching hat and veil in bright colours and a silk blouse with a big bow the sort you see at weddings and Ascot etc with fully fashioned stockings and high heeled stiletto shoes like the "Jackie O Look" with twin set and peals and lots of perfume and heavy tarty make up. Mutton dressed as lamb - I love it. Love to meet Mum or Gran of the bride so attired at a wedding reception in a state of intoxication and have a dance with her and adjourn to her hotel; room.

Love to hear from anyone with similar interests or any TV/CD prepared to assist me.

BRIDAL FUN
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Bridalfun wrote:Thanks "Michelle Wonka" (is that for real I jest not) for opening up a Pandoras Box of clothing fetishes perhaps beyond the remit of this site (or not as the case may be?)

Likewise I luv Mink Coats and fur coats especially those old fashioned ones with huge collars and cuffs worn by frumpy old ladies and smelling of perfume and moth balls. These are huge creatures that need a good seeing too and have great silky linings to cum over.

Also adore full length shiny pvc macs on a lady, in black accompanied by some PVC boots, especiallly polka dot macs and red and black macs fully belted - a rarity today.

Lastly I also have a fetish for "Mother of the bride" or indeed granny of the bride full length coat dresses with matching hat and veil in bright colours and a silk blouse with a big bow the sort you see at weddings and Ascot etc with fully fashioned stockings and high heeled stiletto shoes like the "Jackie O Look" with twin set and peals and lots of perfume and heavy tarty make up. Mutton dressed as lamb - I love it. Love to meet Mum or Gran of the bride so attired at a wedding reception in a state of intoxication and have a dance with her and adjourn to her hotel; room.

Love to hear from anyone with similar interests or any TV/CD prepared to assist me.

BRIDAL FUN
I'll elaborate on my answer another time, but most importantly at this juncture, where are you? UK? Happy to assist, if-so! :)
Bridalfun

Post by Bridalfun »

Thanks Shiny Satin lover - have sent PM. I am near Bristol UK

BRIDALFUN
davidsub65

Post by davidsub65 »

I would love to have someone dress me in satin, undies, blouse skirt or dress, then restrain me with satin scarves tightly. Love being blindfolded and gagged with satin scarves and having my head wrapped. Any offers
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Women getting wet & messy especially in satin clothes :-)
bravocharlie

Post by bravocharlie »

I'm with Wheelie!
bob8686

Post by bob8686 »

My other fettishs are:
Taffeta prom dress because they make a very nice rustling sonnd when being played with or when fucking a woman in one

Also like women in leather and faux leather dress and jackets and those leather boots that come over the knee. I notice now a lot of women wearing these faux or leather look jackets. Gets me so horny. Just want to cum on them so badly!
bob8686

Post by bob8686 »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=668

Check out this link of my collection! Might be of interest to some of you!
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

"Taffeta prom dress because they make a very nice rustling sonnd...."

I know, they are useless for sneaking around in! And add me to the "messy" club.

Tatra.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

tatra603 wrote:Just goes to show that fetishes come in all shapes and sizes!

Tatra.
haha so true
soiememe

Post by soiememe »

davidsub65 wrote:I would love to have someone dress me in satin, undies, blouse skirt or dress, then restrain me with satin scarves tightly. Love being blindfolded and gagged with satin scarves and having my head wrapped. Any offers
The same for me! Unfortunately it are always self restraining and self bondage sessions :(