Presenting my new website

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
silksatin

Presenting my new website

Post by silksatin »

Hey there ;-)

I'm new in this forum, but guest on this page for many years. I knew mysatin.com just from the beginnings as Ninie was the only model on the website (many years ago).

I love silk and satin already all my life long. Especially evening gowns, prom dresses etc.
In case of my hobby of fashion-photography I developed a website named http://www.silkysatindreams.com
It's just a little private website, especially to present my photographic artworks, but I thought to answer the members in this forum is the right way.
I would like to hear your true opinion about my site and if you have any ideas, just tell me ;-)

Since I run this site from Germany, however, it is very difficult (child protection, link exchanges etc.)
But just tell me your meanings about running this website ;-)

Thanks! Steve
www.silkysatindreams.com - The beauty of female in silk and satin | www.facebook.com/silkysatindreams
bob8686

Re: Presenting my new website

Post by bob8686 »

Hi I love this website. Such beautiful women in such beautiful outfits
silksatin

Post by silksatin »

:D :D :D
www.silkysatindreams.com - The beauty of female in silk and satin | www.facebook.com/silkysatindreams
satin1

Post by satin1 »

Wow

Simone and Isa in particular look gorgeous in those dresses but great photos all round :D
silksatin

Post by silksatin »

Hi satin1,

thank you ;-)
I'm already producing new material. Coming soon...
Unfortunately, Isa is not available for longer time. But if you want to see more of Simone, just tell me your ideas. She is not a normal fashion-model, so it's a little bit difficult to find new ideas for her ;-
satin1

Post by satin1 »

She has a real Goth look about her - gorgeous!

Is she willing to shoot in nightwear? She'd look awesome in a black satin chemise, fishnets and boots... sounds odd but it works!! :D

Same outfit suggestion goes for SatinPlay - :wink:
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Nice website!

:idea: It would be really good to see more of your girlfriend posing there perhaps ??
Liking it shiny
silksatin

Post by silksatin »

Hey there,

@satin1:
Good idea, I just asked her via mail. Let's see what she will answer ;-)
But I think this would be great at SatinPlay and I don't want to compete with SatinPlay or MySatin
Hmm, ... but managing and producing content for them could be interesting for me :mrgreen:

@ilikeitshiny:
Girlfriend? You mean my wife ;-)
No, sorry, I think this is the last gallery from her for now, she unfortunately has quit modelling :(
snolan

Post by snolan »

Really like your website, especially the 'Yvi in black satin pants and corsage' set. Those trousers are incredible!!
SatinLovinGuy

Post by SatinLovinGuy »

Hi,

Good site, I was trying to setup a similar one here in the uk, even had a few models lined up, I actually have one set in a private folder on webshots, but unfortunatly not many of the girls I had lined up would model for nothing, so as I'm not a professional photographer, nor do i have much money, I can't afford to pay them, I will still persist though as I know there is a market (so to speak) for this kind of site.
417368872YnApMc_ph.jpeg
417366984jdIHmO_ph.jpeg
Here are just a few pics from a set of about 25/30 pics I did of her, I have a total of around 8 sets of this girl but this is the only set of her I have in silk/satin.

Please note I retain the copyright to these images, and will seek damages if found elsewhere
silksatin

Post by silksatin »

@snolan:
Thank you very much. This trouser will be used for one upcoming shoot, then it will be sold. If you are interested, just contact me ;-) Otherwise --> ebay :wink:

@SatinLovinGuy:
There will ever be a market for such websites. But the biggest websites are already on (such as mysatin, onlysilkandsatin, ...) A few years ago, Vanaweb was the only one.
Today, such a website is nothing new, so you cannot make the "big-deal" with such websites at the present time.
But in my case, it's only a hobby that I share with a few others :mrgreen:

What are you're going to with your shooted galleries?
snolan

Post by snolan »

Yes, please PM when you decide to sell. I'll buy for sure.
SatinLovinGuy

Post by SatinLovinGuy »

snolan wrote:Yes, please PM when you decide to sell. I'll buy for sure.
Was that directed to me,
silksatin

Post by silksatin »

Hi SatinLovinGuy,

no, I think this was directed to me.
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

nice website keep up the great work!