More good satin finds

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
scintilla

More good satin finds

Post by scintilla »

Greeting satin lovers; The week has started very nice for me. Yesterday morning I was surfing ebay satin sheets and there was a new post for an unused set of mint green king Scintilla satin sheets. I emailed the seller and got a buy it now set up with her. They are on their way and in 3 days I'll be playing in them. I also placed an order with an ebay seller called hannah_toni for a satin robe and pajama set. They are able to make them for my larger frame. Type in mens pyjamas 5xl and scroll until you start finding their mdse. They sell silk items as well for men and women and can accommodate any size. Located in VietnamI'm hoping I have found my site for satinpajamas for me. If the set I ordered fits as expected, they will be getting an order for another 5 sets. Cheers. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla
silkysatinbed

Re: More good satin finds

Post by silkysatinbed »

scintilla wrote:Greeting satin lovers; The week has started very nice for me. Yesterday morning I was surfing ebay satin sheets and there was a new post for an unused set of mint green king Scintilla satin sheets. I emailed the seller and got a buy it now set up with her. They are on their way and in 3 days I'll be playing in them. I also placed an order with an ebay seller called hannah_toni for a satin robe and pajama set. They are able to make them for my larger frame. Type in mens pyjamas 5xl and scroll until you start finding their mdse. They sell silk items as well for men and women and can accommodate any size. Located in VietnamI'm hoping I have found my site for satinpajamas for me. If the set I ordered fits as expected, they will be getting an order for another 5 sets. Cheers. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla
We will be waiting to hear how you like your new satin pajamas. Did you order the silk satin or satin ones? I would like to find satin pajamas with the silky satin surfaces inside against my skin. They would either have to be made with the dull side out or the best would be fully lined with satin. Either would need to be custom made I guess. It just seems backwards to me that satin sleep wear is is made shiny side out. That's why I prefer sleeping in satin sheets without pajamas. My whole body can be bathed in the silky feel of satin.
scintilla

Re: More good satin finds

Post by scintilla »

Greetings satin lovers; MY new mint green vintage Scintilla satin sheets arrived today. I knew they were being delivered today as I checked the mailing status on my ebay link. Damn the traffic was insane coming home from work. Rush hour in Minneapolis and St.Paul is nuts. When I pulled in my driveway and saw the box on my steps my heart did a double beat. I immediately put them in the wash and starched and ironed them after they came out of the washer. Do they ever look luxurious on my king size bed!!! I've never had this aqua/mint green color before. Kind of like a cross between light blue and light green. Oh so pretty. I'm going to go to bed now and have a nice slow satin fuck. Cheers. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla