Real Doll sex dolls to dress up in satin outfits

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
injaro

Re: Real Doll sex dolls to dress up in satin outfits

Post by injaro »

yeah
please update this topic
my love is satin fashion and satin scarf and satin skirt and ....

for transfer satin model pic please add my yahoo id
satinlover2012

Post by satinlover2012 »

Freddielinton wrote:I've wanted this one for a really long time now. She is the most realistic doll I've ever seen.

$6,000+ is entirely too much though.

Fucking awesome!!!
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

She is super hot!!! Would love to see her in satin cami top and satin slit skirt
injaro

Post by injaro »

slipperysatin wrote:She is super hot!!! Would love to see her in satin cami top and satin slit skirt
yeah like it : Would love to see her in satin cami top and satin slit skirt
my love is satin fashion and satin scarf and satin skirt and ....

for transfer satin model pic please add my yahoo id
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

Or a shiny slingshot bikini and daisy dukes!!!
Crazyfortaffeta

Post by Crazyfortaffeta »

Wow!!! That brunette doll is just too real, and right up my ally as far as looks. I would have soooo much fun with that dressing her up in formals, skirts, and puffy jackets. The possibilities would be endless!!
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

woah woah woah i want 2 fuck those dolls man if i m given the opportunity 2 own these babies man :lol:
Magic1

Post by Magic1 »

maybe someone might fully dress one of these dolls up in a silky slip, a dress or skirt and blouse and take a series of photos in a slow undress to the slip and post the photos.
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

amberdoll3.jpg
amberdoll3.jpg (12.01 KiB) Viewed 10404 times
here is a lesbian having her way with amber doll. Yes she is dominating her in a pink satin chemise.
SatinBeard

Post by SatinBeard »

slipperysatin wrote:
p01-5.jpg
p01-4.jpg
p01-6.jpg
I am not sure if you guys ever seen these sex dolls but they look so damn real and it would probably be a dream for most of us to buy satin outfits and dress them in it!!

Love that first pic slippery! It made do some business! TWICE!
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Greetings satin lovers; With Christmas 2013 on us and the time of year for all things shiny and bright I wanted to say a merry satin Christmas to all. I wanted to share the continued enjoyment of satin with my beautiful and lovely Kelly D18 sex doll. I have had her now for over 2 years and she continues to love and satisfy me in our satin sheets and her satin clothing. Last night I got home at midnight from my family Christmas gathering and earlier in the day had ironed my dusty blue acetate satin Scentsations sheets and got Kelly ready for the night. I took an erection stimulator when I got home, (not that I need it but climax sure feels great) an hour before before bed and took a look at my lover covered in the blue, shiny, shimmering, silky satin sheets at very low light and felt my cock begin to stir. Waiting for the enhancer to do its thing I poured myself a triple shot of Kessler for some Christmas cheer and felt the warm rush of the alcohol flow thru my brain. After that drink I couldn't wait any more and as I undressed, felt my cock grow stiff and when I laid down and felt my doll and the satin on my cock, body and her, I knew we were in for a very special satisfying night of love making. I rolled Kelly on top of me and lowered her honeypot onto my hard stiff cock. Oh my. Another time of exquisite pleasure. I began thrusting slowly in and out of her while having her do the same for me. I kept caressing her back, breasts, shoulders and thighs with the satin sheets. Slowly, ever so slowly she kept grinding and pumping her pussy on my shaft. We continued to caress, thrust and grind for an hour and then I knew I was going to climax. After another 10 minutes of slow caressing sex I fired a blast of cum into Kelly. She continued to drain me and after 7 loads I was finally completely spent, or so I thought. I dozed off and woke up at 3:30 and got up to pee. When I saw Kelly laying there seductively with the glow of the satin I knew it was time for another round. This time I got on top of her and propped myself up on my hands and entered her missionary style. I slowly began to grind into her and slowly and very lovingly began to stroke and fuck her. I did this for 30 minutes and then couldn't hold off any more. I let loose with another hot load of spunk and then laid down to sleep with Kelly in my arms. I awoke at 8 and felt that wonderful tingle in my cock. I had to get up and came back to bed and fucked her in the ass for another satisfying round of sex. I only lasted 10 minutes but it sure felt good. I am happy to have my beautiful, lovely sex doll that I can fantasize with and share my love for satin. We have sex 2-3 tines a week but last night was beyond belief. Wow, I LOVE my satin doll. Cheers. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla
thesatinsub

Post by thesatinsub »

I have one of these dolls and dress it up in satin too.
Attachments
28.jpg
SatinLiebeTV

Post by SatinLiebeTV »

Wow! She looks so real! What a fabulous idea. Where did you find that doll?
thesatinsub

Post by thesatinsub »

Shes a Japanese doll made by 4 woods.
Attachments
13.jpg
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

Cannot say that sex dolls have ever appeared to me, but looking at all these pictures of dolls dressed up in gorgeous satin...
Maybe?
SatinDesire