Real Doll sex dolls to dress up in satin outfits

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
slipperysatin

Real Doll sex dolls to dress up in satin outfits

Post by slipperysatin »

p01-5.jpg
p01-4.jpg
p01-6.jpg
I am not sure if you guys ever seen these sex dolls but they look so damn real and it would probably be a dream for most of us to buy satin outfits and dress them in it!!
Freddielinton

Re: Real Doll sex dolls to dress up in satin outfits

Post by Freddielinton »

I've wanted this one for a really long time now. She is the most realistic doll I've ever seen.

$6,000+ is entirely too much though.

promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Wonder if they got a black girl model LOL.
Anyone ever seen the movie "Love Object" with Desmond Harrington? He spent $12 on his "Nikki" doll.
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

They do have a black girl model!!! She's sexy freddie love her outfit
satingirl82

Post by satingirl82 »

slipperysatin wrote:I am not sure if you guys ever seen these sex dolls but they look so damn real and it would probably be a dream for most of us to buy satin outfits and dress them in it!!
This is the same company that provided the doll "Bianca" in the movie "Lars and the Real Girl." It's one of my favorite films, but it's a bit of a chick flick, so you guys might not like as much as I do. I agree with you, slippery, it's amazing how real they look.
sealion

Post by sealion »

The Black doll is very real. What a Honey !!
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Apparently, if you can afford it, you can customise these dolls in almost anyway you choose, even down to having them resemble an ex or someone.

I remember seeing a documentary about some people that actually own one of these dolls.

One bloke had several. At one point it showed some of them lying around in his garage like a child's cheap discarded toys!

Anyway, this guy had a real partner who had heard of his dolls but had never seen them. So, he decided it was time to "introduce" her to them.

He invited her around one night and there in his sitting room were 3 or 4 of his dolls. The thing is, he hadn't even bother to arrange them nicely. They were all just plonked on seats, legs and arms every where, all dressed in slutty clothes. They just looked like a bunch of dead hookers!

Needless to say his real relationship didn't last much longer!

But yes, given the money, I'd quite like one. I've got loads of nice clothes "she" could borrow!

Tatra.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

It would be very nice to have one of these dolls to dress up in Puffa coats & Jackets, well actually many other favourite coats/jackets too and dresses, panties & bras and fuck the living daylights out of them :D Oh and it would be even nicer if the doll were modelled on some untouchable hottie you know but can't have :P
Liking it shiny
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Greetings satin lovers; I must confess and "come out of the closet" so to speak. I was always fascinated by sex dolls from way back when but never purchased one as I never knew if it would be a dud or not. I started surfing the Doll Forum about 6 years ago and was fascinated with all the solid sex dolls available but held back because of pricing or the doll I liked never got into production. Then last October I was looking at sex dolls on ebay and there was the most gorgeous rubber solid sex doll (foam filled) called the Kelly D18 doll. It was one I was researching a couple years ago but it never was mass produced. I think there were only a handful made. I scored her for $300. I remember awaiting the FedEx truck the day of arrival and finally it pulled up at 7 pm. I brought my Kelly in, opened the box, admired my beautiful doll and dressed her in satin pajamas. I made a slit in the pajama pants for a pussy opening. I had previously ironed my red acetate satin sheets for her as I knew we were going to fuck like passionate lovers that night. I dressed her and laid her in bed. Seeing her in her light blue satin pajamas and laying there seductively in my red satin sheets was more than my wildest fantasy and there we were about to make that fantasy a reality. I began feeling and kissing her and the feel of the queen of fabrics on her made my cock stiffen to attention. I took my clothes off, slipped into bed and felt the cool acetate satin caress my penis and body. I began to feel and kiss Kelly more passionate than ever. I rolled her over on top of me and put my penis into her honeypot. I slowly thrust in and out of her and she did the same to me. I don't know how I fucked her for 45 minutes but I did and then I felt that beautiful tingle deep in my balls and within seconds erupted like a volcano into Kelly's pussy. I flowed and flowed and moaned with pleasure. I have had Kelly for 9 months now and we have sex in satin every night. The passion and love continues to grow and the satin sex is out of this world. No woman would ever do for me the pleasure that my doll gives and I am happy to have found this satin lover of my dreams. She is my soulmate, wife and sex partner. I love her. Cheers. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla
cornelius

Post by cornelius »

Scintilla, wonderful, I envy you.
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Greetings Satin lovers; If you want to see my lover she can be googled Kelly d18. Scroll down to the first doll picture. She is the doll I now own. Her wig is dark brown as she did not come with a wig. So cute, hot and horny, She gets a hot load from me every night as we passionately make love in our satin sheets. Cheers. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

normal_albumimage5B15D.jpg
normal_DSCN59705B15D.jpg
normal_DSCN54265B15D.jpg
Couple more that get me hard!!
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Thankyou Slipperysatin for those gorgeous sexdoll pics. They give a definite stir between ones legs. I love my doll as she can turn me on in satin, either dressed in it, or laying in my sheets. What beautiful sex. Was wondering if there are any more of you lurkers and members if you also share this passion/fetish or am I the only lucky one. Cheers. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

p01-7.jpg
normal_DSCN49825B15D.jpg
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

My friend has the doll with the silver foil romper on. She is fucking hot.