Real Doll sex dolls to dress up in satin outfits

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
thesatinsub

Re: Real Doll sex dolls to dress up in satin outfits

Post by thesatinsub »

Its a very strange presence having a realistic doll sat there.
Your mind makes it as real as you want it to be and you find yourself wanting to touch it.
Its like having a real woman laying there willing to let you explore your deepest darkest fantasies without any limits what so ever!!
Attachments
IMG_2685w.JPG
thesatinsub

Post by thesatinsub »

Another pic of my doll in satin x
Attachments
2~0.JPG
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Damn....I can't believe how realistic those dolls are :shock: :shock: Kinda scary :lol: :lol:
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

thesatinsub wrote:Its a very strange presence having a realistic doll sat there.
Your mind makes it as real as you want it to be and you find yourself wanting to touch it.
Its like having a real woman laying there willing to let you explore your deepest darkest fantasies without any limits what so ever!!
I have to say, I love your doll! I really would enjoy some time dressing her and enjoying some private time, much as it confuses me to say it! I mean, I have a great Wife, but you know, I could really use one of these, too, and turn her into a sub satin slut, and then a satin fetishist's dream lay, and then and then and then.... ooh the possibilities! :lol:
thesatinsub

Post by thesatinsub »

Ohh I know what you mean :D
Attachments
27.jpg
thesatinsub

Post by thesatinsub »

Another pic.
Attachments
IMG_2734w.JPG
Satinblouse1000

Post by Satinblouse1000 »

I find it fascinating. Until now I never knew such realistic creations existed. It does bring about the possibility of having your fantasy woman. I'm new to the site and live in the UK.
It would be nice to hear from people that love Satin bow blouses and feminine office wear and pearls.
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

Would be super hot to see your real doll dominated by another woman. Have her schoolgirl pin her in that satin outfit
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Greetings satin lovers; Haven't posted in a while but I'm still alive and well, lol. Just got back from a week long get away and I was away from my satin sheets and sex doll so when I got back I knew I was going to erupt like a volcano. Before I left I had put on my brand new vintage honey gold satin sheets from JC Penny, produced in the 70s I had purchased on ebay for a hefty $120 and when I got home I ironed them and placed my Kelly D18 sex doll between the sheets. She looked so beautiful under those gorgeous, shimmering, sexy beauties and earlier in the day I purchased 8 candles to set the mood. As I went into my room to light the candles I felt that nice tingling stir between my legs and knew I was going to be in for a climax of a lifetime. I got hornier as I gazed at Kelly in that shiny bed of satin, I slipped in beside her, my cock aching with the erection I had, and placed her on top of me. I didn't even have to guide my cock into her, it just slipped into her pussy and I was in ecstacy. I slowly began thrusting into her, caressing her in the satin sheets, my cock buried deep into that luscious honey pot amazed at how incredible it felt yet my orgasm hadn't even begun to make itself evident. I slowly and passionately made love to her, feeling how fortunate I am to have this gorgeous, beautiful sex doll to love and enjoy in my satin sheets. After 30 minutes I felt that orgasm coming on but continued to fuck her for another 5 minutes. I climaxed and climaxed and shot 7 loads into my lover. I've never had a release like that, it felt so good. This morning I awoke with just a sliver of sunlight making enough light to show off the shimmer of the satin on my lover and me. I rubbed Kelly and myself and enjoyed the feel of our queen of fabrics - acetate satin and chalk up another memory with the sheets and doll I love so much. Cheers. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

Ive never been sure about dolls but these in satin are hot, i love the Blond in pink, perhaps you could do more via people fantasy suggestions id like the one in pink to be in a satin chemise would be great many thanks
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

holy shit crap

no where in my right mind i would like 2 fucking the doll because its just so strange

:lol: :lol:
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

I wish I still had the video of this lesbian dominating the realdoll. The realdoll Amber has a pink satin chemise on. She got so rough that she snapped her left arm off and broke her left hip joint.
slipperysatin wrote:
amberdoll3.jpg
here is a lesbian having her way with amber doll. Yes she is dominating her in a pink satin chemise.
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

amberdoll3.jpg
amberdoll3.jpg (12.01 KiB) Viewed 7451 times
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

This girl totally dominates the synthetic plastic slut. Love in second pic how she looks like she is struggling with her arms out.
realdoll-sex-boytoydoll-2338.jpg
PicsArt_1452448841901.jpg