Need answers, please

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
NanoNeutel

Need answers, please

Post by NanoNeutel »

Hello everybody, this is my first post, I don't know if I got a satin fetish, and if this is the right place to post, but I think it is related. Need answers to know who I really am:

I have this strange desire to wear a wedding dress (especially those from the 80's with satin a tiara, veil and the puffed sleeves, and great round skirts like a princess all in white or similar and then have an orgasm, but here's the thing: I am a man. Straight. Between 26 and 30 years old. Got my 1st girlfriend at age 24. Got my first (unplanned) son at age 25, we're still together and we're trying to make a future together (I am working) even though we got some hard times ahead. On one hand, I don't know why I have this strange fascination and want to do it, in a private room so no one can see me or judge me, except God (if you believe in Him or not, that's your choice). But in other hand, it seems so wrong...I am a straight man, not some girly man or gay, my face and body doesn't have some feminine complexion or whatever.

I started to have this strange fascination about white dresses (first communion dresses when i was a child and then bride dresses) since I was 5 or 6 years old. My female cousins weddings from the 1990's only awakened and expanded this strange desire...I am straight since I was little I had a crush on beautiful girls, but I was too shy, but along with that normal situation this fascination just kept growing.

At age 12 I had my first masturbation experience, I thought I was going to die, but in the end, it felt sooooo good. I then started to watch to girls in another way...I wanted to have sex. Along with this, every time I watched a woman in a wedding dress I started to get excited. I wanted to have sex to a girl dressed that way or masturbate (but not cum on it) while I wear a wedding dress...

And this situation continues until today. I love my girlfriend and my son, but I'm afraid to tell her...but all I really wanted is to own and wear a wedding dress...I already masturbated myself while I was dressed in female clothing, it felt good, but I really want to buy and at least try to know how does a girl feel in that, and then have my pleasure.

What should I do? Go see a psychologist or accept this fetish, gain some courage to buy a wedding dress, tell at least my girlfriend and enjoy myself? Please help me :(
Freddielinton

Re: Need answers, please

Post by Freddielinton »

Welcome to the forum! I think the best way to start would be by saying that you're perfectly normal. You have a satin fetish. Nothing wrong with that. And perhaps you're curious. I'm as straight as they come, not a crossdresser or anything, but I'd be lying if I ever told you I've never tried on one of my many prom desses before. I don't do it very often (as I believe I fit in a size 7 and up), but I have done it, just to find out firsthand for myself exactly how glamorous a girl looks and feels when they wear one. Perhaps you're just curious, like me, or perhaps you're more than just curious. Either way, there's nothing wrong with it. I feel going to visit a psychiatrist is probably the worst thing you could do. They just won't understand, and will try to "cure you". Now, getting your family to understand your fetish, I cannot help with. My Mom knows but I still very much hide it from her. No one else but the people here know.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't look at it as a problem, or that there's something wrong with you. There's not. Just look on the bright side and everything will work out for you.
chrissatin

Post by chrissatin »

There's nothing wrong with you at all and it's completely harmless I have tried on my wife's wedding dress and it feels soooo nice , here's what I did some years ago to let my wife know I was into satin ... First does your gf own any satin clothes ? If not buy her some maybe a blouse and then when she's wearing it give her a cuddle an say how nice it feels and ask her what it feels like to wea cos you are curious , and maybe she might just say try it on and see for yourself , and if that happens every now and then suggest she buys more satin cos you like it and find it sexy on her . Then just hint that you would may be like to try on a satin dress for a laugh and see what happens . This is pretty much what I did and wear satin all the time now either in bed or as underwear
NanoNeutel

Post by NanoNeutel »

Well, I know that I'm not gay, but if I am curious about wearing female clothes, then I suppose that I am...

My girlfriend has some dresses, but none in satin...I hope she likes when I buy it one...It can't be that hard going out with her to a shop, and convince her to get one... Don't know how tolerant she will be if I gain courage to tell her my wedding dress fetish, but I hope I can at least one time in my life to wear one of those...I don't want to be a crossdresser, don't wan't to be a transvestite (I'm portuguese, don't know if my english is good) I just want to dress up, feel it and get all the possible pleasure with that...
tootsiemaid

Post by tootsiemaid »

i,m a hetrosexual transvestite.. i love wearing wedding dresses, prom dresses.. and to be honest i think those of you who say your not transvestite are in denial.. there are many levels of transvestism from someone who just likes to wear panties from time to time all the way through to someone who dreses full time !.. it,s just a label nowt to be afraid of !!.. now go put on your dress and enjoy it !!
NanoNeutel

Post by NanoNeutel »

tootsiemaid wrote:i,m a hetrosexual transvestite.. i love wearing wedding dresses, prom dresses.. and to be honest i think those of you who say your not transvestite are in denial.. there are many levels of transvestism from someone who just likes to wear panties from time to time all the way through to someone who dreses full time !.. it,s just a label nowt to be afraid of !!.. now go put on your dress and enjoy it !!
I thought that a person who only wear once or twice in a year (let's say...) panties or a skirt or even a dress would not be a transvestite...It seems that I didn't fully accept myself as I am, a straight man, tolerant with other people with diferent sexual orientations and that wear female clothing from time to time. I am still embarrassed with all this :oops:
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

tootsiemaid wrote:and to be honest i think those of you who say your not transvestite are in denial.. there are many levels of transvestism
Disagree with this part. You either are or you aren't.
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I've heard many different terms that mean different things. There's transvestites, crossdressers, transexuals, transgender. Some have to do with the reason you dress up. I don't really know what's what. As for me, I wear women's clothes for sexual arousal. That's the only time I dress in women's clothes, when I masturbate. I have no desire to live like a woman or act like one or become one. I don't know which category I would fit into.
NanoNeutel

Post by NanoNeutel »

inlovewithsatin wrote:I've heard many different terms that mean different things. There's transvestites, crossdressers, transexuals, transgender. Some have to do with the reason you dress up. I don't really know what's what. As for me, I wear women's clothes for sexual arousal. That's the only time I dress in women's clothes, when I masturbate. I have no desire to live like a woman or act like one or become one. I don't know which category I would fit into.
I fit in that group, inlovewithsatin, it is very rare to wear female clothing, but I know I don't want to walk around in the street like I was some woman...or trying slowly becoming one. I only want the pleasure of touching in this case a wedding dress...
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

Hi Nano,

I think I know what you mean.
You would like to know how it is to know what a girl feels when she wears a wedding dress and when you know how it feels, than you would like to have a orgasm in the dress?
You're not gay or a girly girl. No, you are a straight man!
But, there's one problem and that's why you ask us, can we help you?
I think you can choose one of those four answers:

1. Tell God about your fascination, he will help you!
2. Tell your girlfriend about your fascination, that makes your relation stronger (you was working on that, right?). When you telling your girlfriend one of your fascinations, than you are giving her your trust. And when your girlfriend knows about your trust in her, she will give it back to you. And that's love!
3. Buy one, go to a private room and have a good time. But how long can you hide it from her?
4. Buy one, have fun... it's your life!

I think the best option is number 2
But, it's your choice, your decision...
BarbiSatin

Post by BarbiSatin »

You are a transvestite with a satin fetish. You can spend years in denial and misery and spend a fortune on worthless visits to a psychologist. You can spend years buying satin and throwing it out when you feel guilt.

You can also accept that your kinks are harmless, fun and feel better than anything regular boring old sex has to offer. You are just a bit more creative sexually. Embrace it and if you must visit a pro dom or fetish hooker to explore your fetish then do so. Have a girl tie you down and rub a satin gown all over your body while she is wearing a satin gown and gloves.

I was you 30 years ago. Once I accepted who I was I started living and have loved it all.
I am a t girl who is addicted to acetate satin. Wearing satin, satin sheets and being bound and tickled tortured with satin ribbons and bows.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I think it's funny that all the trannies think he's a tranny, and the rest of us don't.
NanoNeutel

Post by NanoNeutel »

Dennis wrote:Hi Nano,

I think I know what you mean.
You would like to know how it is to know what a girl feels when she wears a wedding dress and when you know how it feels, than you would like to have a orgasm in the dress?
You're not gay or a girly girl. No, you are a straight man!
But, there's one problem and that's why you ask us, can we help you?
I think you can choose one of those four answers:

1. Tell God about your fascination, he will help you!
2. Tell your girlfriend about your fascination, that makes your relation stronger (you was working on that, right?). When you telling your girlfriend one of your fascinations, than you are giving her your trust. And when your girlfriend knows about your trust in her, she will give it back to you. And that's love!
3. Buy one, go to a private room and have a good time. But how long can you hide it from her?
4. Buy one, have fun... it's your life!

I think the best option is number 2
But, it's your choice, your decision...
Hi Dennis. Got some answers for you and the forum.

1. God already knows, and it seems that fetish is still strong with me, it seems He doesn't want to destroy it (He had 26 years to do it);

2. My girlfriend got to know some time about my love for wedding dresses, and I think caught up a weak spot in her. She got a fetish too, I will not tell you, because it is private, but I can take advantage of that to tell mine after I satisfy her :)

3. I must at least tell her, or the private room will become a very dangerous place for me;

4. I will try to buy one thank you.

And to the rest of you, maybe I am transvestite, maybe I'm not, but I simply cannot deny anymore this fetish of mine...thank you all for the honest answers for now :)
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Well, I'm no Tranny, (but I do drive one for work lol (Transit Van for those who don't know :lol: )) Occasionally dressing up in satin panties, dress or perhaps a girls puffa jacket for a good wank or sex with my missus is all about the sensation of the kinky fetish , it does not mean I am a transvestite. I have no problem with trannies, each to their own but it doesn't turn me on to look at one personally. Just my opinion thats all.

Enjoy the kink :)

I like it shiny :D
Liking it shiny
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Just because you like the feel of satin against your skin , it doesn't make you a transvestite . If you want to slip a dress on to experience this , or a coat to feel the smooth lining against your skin that is perfectly normal , all you have is a fetish . You are not hurting anyone , in any way , doing any wrong , its just a added sexual sensation . To me if you feel the desire to dress like a woman all the time then that is a transvestite . Every person as there own pleasure , i judge no one if its harmless .Go out and buy yourself a dress , then enjoy the sensation that we all do here :D