Monsoon Dresses

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
fulhambawbag

Re: Monsoon Dresses

Post by fulhambawbag »

Yep, I've spunked loads when wearing those skirts but I never cum on them. Too precious to mess up. Don't like ruining beautiful silk. Getting hard just thinking about wearing them! Anymore pics?
fulhambawbag

Post by fulhambawbag »

fulhambawbag wrote:So here's the dress that re-ignited my hard on for silk formalwear. Worn by my Mrs to a ball just after we met. Seen untold amounts of jizz since!
Ballgown front.jpg
Purchased another one of these recently. Thinking I might make it into a skirt to wear with a corset as it's a size 12 and won't fit me. On the other hand, very tempted to cum all over it which I've never done before. Only cost a fiver off eBay but worth about £200 when new.
fulhambawbag

Post by fulhambawbag »

Has anyone else got the same burgundy ballgown as me? Would love to see pics and read stories about them if so.
fulhambawbag

Post by fulhambawbag »

fulhambawbag wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:59 pm So here's the dress that re-ignited my hard on for silk formalwear. Worn by my Mrs to a ball just after we met. Seen untold amounts of jizz since!
Ballgown front.jpg
Since posting a pic of this specific dress originally, I've collected through eBay 11 of these incredibly arousing dresses. I've turned 3 into skirts for my Mrs to wear with corsets. 17 years on from my first fuck with one and I still can't get enough. I think I need help!
fulhambawbag

Post by fulhambawbag »

fulhambawbag wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:07 pm Black ballgown...
Black ballgown.jpg
And eight of these plus, of the same design, 3 in red and 1 in ivory. The latter is out of this world.
davidben

Post by davidben »

Yep nothing wrong with Monsoon dresses; I have a long formal black satin dress by Kaleidoscope which is lovely.
Dressinup

Post by Dressinup »

I have had lots of Monsoon dresses over the years and they have always been fantastic.
These days i am not as fond of the strapless ones.
They used to have an outlet shop down in Somerset and i bought armfulls there. Once they had a £4.99 clearance rail and i bought nearly 70% of it.
That was a long time back and its all been spunked up and gone now but still manage to find the odd nice example on Preloved and Ebay. Second hand are nice because the thought of some prety girl enveloped by the dress is a bit more of a turn on.
Nicholas Millington Dresses are fab too. I use all my dresses for spunking over after i have worn them a few times, cut cock holes ect, then i tend to spunk up the bra cups first and then slowly using them as cum rags till they are desgusting and only fit for the tip.
fulhambawbag

Post by fulhambawbag »

Ooosh, nice! Any pics of the Monsoon dresses, pre spunk or webbed with cum??