What can I wear underneath to protect my dresses from stains?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ilovesquirting

What can I wear underneath to protect my dresses from stains?

Post by ilovesquirting »

I've been trying to find something I can wear underneath my satin dresses as a protection layer for times where premature ejaculation happens and times where I'm so horny that I just want to explode inside a dress :lol:. I usually wear a reversed washable satin slip underneath my items for enhanced sensations, so the protection layer can have any texture since it won't be directly touching my cock.

Latex seems good since it's pretty much liquid-proof, but I'd imagine it would make a lot of noise and stick to itself often.

Preferences:
  1. An open/flowy skirt or dress (nothing tight)
  2. Completely liquid-proof fabric
  3. Safe to wear, no toxic chemicals used (ties into #4)
  4. No cheaply made products (like SHEIN, AliExpress, or some no-name Chinese brand on Amazon)
  5. Doesn't make a lot of noise
If you know of any fabrics or any specific items/brands to look for, please let me know. Thanks!
Satinesque

Re: What can I wear underneath to protect my dresses from stains?

Post by Satinesque »

A condom?
"Slippery, When Dry!"
ilovesquirting

Post by ilovesquirting »

Satinesque wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:15 pmA condom?
No, I want to feel satin on my cock too. What I had in mind was my washable satin slip against my skin, then a layer that prevents moisture from coming through on top of it, and finally the dress (the item that I DO NOT want cum to get on) on top of everything.

Here's an image to show what I mean:
nightiecum

Post by nightiecum »

Why don't you wear multiple layers of slips underneath, this has its own positive benefits you may need to have a few practice sessions to find the number required to keep your dress safe. I usually wear 3 slips or nightgowns when I'm having some fun time alone and my cum never makes it through all layers, this may be dependent on the volume you end up producing hence the practice sessions for research.
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

I'd wear satin shorts ❤️
WindySkirt

Post by WindySkirt »

I wear two of these huge petticoats, its not satin but it still feels super silky and soft.
Plus their cheap. I just took the hoops out of the skirt.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07 ... UTF8&psc=1
satinfurfun

Post by satinfurfun »

nightiecum wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:07 pm Why don't you wear multiple layers of slips underneath, this has its own positive benefits you may need to have a few practice sessions to find the number required to keep your dress safe. I usually wear 3 slips or nightgowns when I'm having some fun time alone and my cum never makes it through all layers, this may be dependent on the volume you end up producing hence the practice sessions for research.
Layering works fabulously for me! I prefer wearing a satin nightie and a petticoat underneath a satin dress or skirt (which are often lined too) and the layers of satin fabrics make everything really sexy and slidy!
nightiecum

Post by nightiecum »

Like the old saying the more the merrier, if I'm wearing 1 nightgown I don't always have the desire to cum but increase that number and the desire becomes an irresistible need for release and a requirement to wash multiple nighties.
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

i have several good dresses and skirts that I want to keep in pristine condition, the secret to this I have found is to wear plastic [pvc] pants under the dress. I know this sounds a bit off beat but believe me it works and works well, There are two methods of having a good wank this way, if you want the feel of the satin use popper pants and open the two middle poppers and then use your favouite satin item over the cock wanking with your hand through the gap in the pants. Another way is to wank directly into the plastic pants, this works very well as the precum starts the pants become very slippery and I find the orgasm is as good as a satin one. I like the pants from pvc-you-like with the wide waist and leg elastics, this method really works and keeps the good satin in perfect condition, I would recommend this to anyone.
ilovesquirting

Post by ilovesquirting »

nightiecum wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:07 pm Why don't you wear multiple layers of slips underneath, this has its own positive benefits you may need to have a few practice sessions to find the number required to keep your dress safe. I usually wear 3 slips or nightgowns when I'm having some fun time alone and my cum never makes it through all layers, this may be dependent on the volume you end up producing hence the practice sessions for research.
That definitely sounds like a lot of fun, but yeah the volume of cum I produce can get very copious at times. I also have to take a medication which unfortunately makes my cum very liquid-like/runny so it's much more prone to soaking through fabrics and getting everywhere.
WindySkirt wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:31 pm I wear two of these huge petticoats, its not satin but it still feels super silky and soft.

Also looks like fun, sadly I still would most likely experience the same issue mentioned above at some point.

A little off topic but looking at your profile pic I noticed you like vintage princess-style satin wedding dresses. Do you have any favorite brands to recommend specifically from the 80s-90s?
seasideshow wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:23 pm i have several good dresses and skirts that I want to keep in pristine condition, the secret to this I have found is to wear plastic [pvc] pants under the dress.
This is close to what I had in mind, but I'd prefer having a long flowy PVC/latex skirt as opposed to pants. Unfortunately, I just can't find an authentic skirt like that at a decent price ($75 or less).
ilovesquirting

Post by ilovesquirting »

seasideshow wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:23 pm I like the pants from pvc-you-like with the wide waist and leg elastics
Actually I just took a look at PVC U Like and I think they have what I'm looking for at a good price!!! I found this on their U.S. site which seems to be perfect!

I was wondering if you could maybe answer a few questions:
  1. They offer an "Extra Soft PVC" option for the light blue color (BLM2). Do you know what's "extra soft" about it? Is it still completely liquid/water-proof like the normal material?
  2. What difference does the micrometers (µ) make in the fabric? Do the thinner ones rip easier, but flow better and are more stimulating?
  3. Are the sizes for the waist exact? So for example if I have a 23 inch waist and the size small is 26-28 inches, would it not fit?
WindySkirt

Post by WindySkirt »

ilovesquirting wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:00 pm
WindySkirt wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:31 pm I wear two of these huge petticoats, its not satin but it still feels super silky and soft.

Also looks like fun, sadly I still would most likely experience the same issue mentioned above at some point.

A little off topic but looking at your profile pic I noticed you like vintage princess-style satin wedding dresses. Do you have any favorite brands to recommend specifically from the 80s-90s?
Sadly I don't really have any brands, I just keep trying my luck on eBay and Etsy searching for that 80's princess style and hoping I find one in my size.
Alot of the dresses I got were unbranded. However, I did get a few Victorian gowns from a company/shop called recollections. They have their own site and also an Etsy shop too.
maxell

Post by maxell »

I also like to keep all my dresses and lingerie pristine so I tried a pair of ladies waterproof incontinence pants from Amazon to help protect them. They are made from a tightly woven crisp fine nylon fabric and are quite shiny and wonderfully noisy. I'm a 32" waist but I bought an XL size. Admittedly they're not the sexiest thing you ever saw and they are huge on me but the elasticated waist and legs fit snugly and the extra loose fabric feels really nice on my skin in that nylony way. More importantly the XL size means there's enough fabric to completely wrap around my ck & bls, making for quite a sensual, rustling and waterproof wank, easily washed in the bath afterwards and leaving my satin still pristine!

Anyway, the link is:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B09 ... =UTF8&th=1

Available in black or white.

I got my first pair in white from:

https://annettes-knickers.com/product/w ... f-knickers

Who has an entertaining description and blog on the subject (she advised getting two sizes up)!
maxell

Post by maxell »

Oops! I only just noticed you don't want anything that makes a noise in your list of requirements... Ignore the above!
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

This is exactly what I used to do when I started to have wet orgasms. Had been enjoying mothers silky nighties and dresses for slippery pleasure for a few years with dry orgasms and suddenly then at a certain age had the problem of cuming into / onto her stuff, so used to layer up using a stash of half slips (acquired from friends and aunty`s laundry baskets) and sometimes a pair of panties from our laundry. I found all the extra layers of slippery nylon actually enhanced the sensations and made me cum even quicker as well as preventing leaving the "water mark" on her things ... well not always but most of the time !