General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
pisciatto

Re: Cumming on wedding dresses & Ballgowns

Post by pisciatto »

I love pissing and cumming on wedding dresses
satincummer

Post by satincummer »

pisciatto wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:59 am I love pissing and cumming on wedding dresses
Nice, do you have any pics?
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

No I was disappointed that I didn't win it. I sure was looking forward to cumming on that beautiful silky satin. I do have one similar to it. Here is a picture just before I fucked mine.
Attachments
IMGwwew_1566_cr.jpg
satincummer

Post by satincummer »

coatfun wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:37 pm No I was disappointed that I didn't win it. I sure was looking forward to cumming on that beautiful silky satin. I do have one similar to it. Here is a picture just before I fucked mine.
Wow, that dress looks so thick. It must feel so silky on your skin and dick. Cum on it good
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

Those 1940's wedding dresses are absolutely incredible the way they feel on the skin, I have quite a good selection of them. Here's a good tip for a really good orgasm on these gowns, I like to dress in a double sided skirt and top and use a dress around the cock, and I like to be hooded in satin. A simple way to make a hood, take hold of a dress [ 40's wedding prefered] by the sleeves and hold it in front of you, take it up and over your head and bring the sleeves around the neck and tie them off, you can make the hood as tight or loose as you like. The sensation of the smooth satin rubbing against the face as you wank off is fantastic and makes for a much more intense orgasm. Doing this method only the hands and feet are not covered but you can also go for lined mittens and bootees for the full effect. Making an improvised hood like this you can do with any dress with sleeves but another way if you have a sleeveless dress with the wow factor is to just put it over the head and use a satin tie or something similar to tie it off.
satincummer

Post by satincummer »

I want one but dont know where to keep it
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

When I'm fucking that satin bridal gown, it's almost like I'm in a different world. Looking down at my dick sliding up and down that beautiful vintage silky satin. The head of my cock just glides up and down so smoothly, every stroke is heaven.... so smooth. What really is the biggest turn-on is that the wedding gown was once worn down the aisle at a fancy wedding all eyes were on the bride and her beautiful satin bridal gown. And now I'm naked on top of it and getting ready cum on it. There were probably a few guys at the wedding that wanted to fuck her gown, who knows, but it's my lover now and she is going to suck the sperm out of me and give me the most intense orgasm ever. It's like the forbidden fruit the most prized possession a woman can own. Her wedding gown and now I'm fucking it over and over and thinking of the bride, while her satin bridal gown pleasures me and I shoot my hot cum all over her prized possession, which is now my prized possession.
satincummer

Post by satincummer »

coatfun wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:03 am When I'm fucking that satin bridal gown, it's almost like I'm in a different world. Looking down at my dick sliding up and down that beautiful vintage silky satin. The head of my cock just glides up and down so smoothly, every stroke is heaven.... so smooth. What really is the biggest turn-on is that the wedding gown was once worn down the aisle at a fancy wedding all eyes were on the bride and her beautiful satin bridal gown. And now I'm naked on top of it and getting ready cum on it. There were probably a few guys at the wedding that wanted to fuck her gown, who knows, but it's my lover now and she is going to suck the sperm out of me and give me the most intense orgasm ever. It's like the forbidden fruit the most prized possession a woman can own. Her wedding gown and now I'm fucking it over and over and thinking of the bride, while her satin bridal gown pleasures me and I shoot my hot cum all over her prized possession, which is now my prized possession.
I dream of fucking a bride in a vintage wedding dress. Anyway did you cum on it?
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Boy did I ever cum on it. I had no choice, the satin gown had a spell on me and was in total control of me. I could not have stopped even if I had wanted to. Every time I started to leave the gown would call me back and seduce me. I had 3 major orgasms over a 2 hour period. Each one was more intense than the last. That's the way it is with these gowns , they put a spell on you and you can't resist until you've cum over and over. They are so beautiful and are a dream cum true.
satincummer

Post by satincummer »

coatfun wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:26 pm Boy did I ever cum on it. I had no choice, the satin gown had a spell on me and was in total control of me. I could not have stopped even if I had wanted to. Every time I started to leave the gown would call me back and seduce me. I had 3 major orgasms over a 2 hour period. Each one was more intense than the last. That's the way it is with these gowns , they put a spell on you and you can't resist until you've cum over and over. They are so beautiful and are a dream cum true.
I can understand 100%, that dress ohh. Got any pics?
satinlovindude

Post by satinlovindude »

coatfun wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:48 am on Ebay nows-l1600a.jpgs-l1600c.jpgs-l1600b.jpgs-l1600a.jpg
I made an offer on that one and bought it. It's awesome. Feels so good.
satincummer

Post by satincummer »

satinlovindude wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:02 pm
coatfun wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:48 am on Ebay nows-l1600a.jpgs-l1600c.jpgs-l1600b.jpgs-l1600a.jpg
I made an offer on that one and bought it. It's awesome. Feels so good.
Great, got more pics?
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

Anyone wanna watch me wank to satin on kik messenger my name is john_dill1
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Stopped by my local Goodwill and found this rack of wedding gowns that were donated by local bridal shop. I purchased the blue one and will be cumming on it tonight.
51668546_10157333041128755_4754899735817c486336_o.jpg
Weddingdresslover

Post by Weddingdresslover »

coatfun wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:27 am Stopped by my local Goodwill and found this rack of wedding gowns that were donated by local bridal shop. I purchased the blue one and will be cumming on it tonight. 51668546_10157333041128755_4754899735817c486336_o.jpg
Should've bought all of them.