What do women think about us guys who love satin silk?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Bollogray

What do women think about us guys who love satin silk?

Post by Bollogray »

Hi im just wonering what women think about us guys who love and wear satin and silk clothing?
shinysatinlover

Re: What do women think about us guys who love satin silk?

Post by shinysatinlover »

Well, my Wife is really cool with it, fortunately, so I can speak for her and only her really.

Globally - I would have thought that you'll get a good % who think, yeah, so what, and another good % who would think us weird! The difficulty would be getting any degree of accuracy given that most of us are quite reluctant to ask random women. I would though; I don't mind asking and I can take a knock back pretty well!! :mrgreen:

I have never seen polls directly addressing this question anywhere but that would be the only way to get some kind of proportional representation either for or against. In other words, we can only guess. :lol:

It's just a material, after all. If the question was broader in respect of asking whether they could live with someone who had a love, or fetish for satin, I think they'd be more concerned about how far the paraphilia 'went' or whether it could be destructive.

Perhaps I'm too conditioned to having acceptance now that I can't see any problem?!
PostOp

Post by PostOp »

I'll throw my 2 cents in here. I've been post-op for 15 years, love being a woman and have had this conversation a few times. I'd only be disappointed if my BF/husband ruined a great expensive dress of mine. I'd be happy to buy him some older stuff to jerk off onto if he asked. I have an older silky dress I keep forgetting to bring out. I should upload a photo when I work it out. If it improved our sex life (and I'm sure it would) he would feel less inhibited in regular love making. Chris cums all over my silky panties or nightie as they're not too expensive to replace.

Also Chris knew about me before we married, so I knew he had this fetish beforehand. Suits me. He often points out silky clothes on the web and encourages me to buy it. Before transition my GF at the time thought it was just weird. Her loss. I'm prettier and have bigger boobs than than her now anyway !
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Not even gonna go there.

Normally I would, but yeah, I'm just not even gonna go there today.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

My wife knows about my love of satin & silk & is happy to wear whatever I buy for her.Over the years I've bought her lots of satin lingerie,nighties,slips & dresses.A few years ago I asked her if she enjoyed wearing satin or did she only wear it for my benefit...her answer surprised me.She said she enjoyed wearing satin but what really surprised me was her reason why.Apparently she loves wearing satin next to her skin,especially slips & nighties & enjoys walking around the house & loves the feeling of the satin brushing against her skin & especially her nipples...as you can imagine I was a happy boy :D A few years ago while on holiday she wore a beautiful satin & lace dress for an evening out & I convinced her to go out without a bra & what a great night it was...lovely bouncy tits & rock hard pokie nipples all evening.As you can imagine we had a great time when we got back to our hotel & just as it should be when a girl is wearing satin...the dress stays on,skirt up,knickers pulled to one side & enjoy the ride.

I'm not into wearing satin myself but love the feeling of soft satin against my skin & she knows how much it turns me on when she strokes my naked body with her satin covered tits.She gets me to lie naked on the bed & leans over me & gently strokes my whole body with her satin covered tits...it's the most amazing feeling.

Satin is a very female fabric & I guess it was designed to make women look & feel good & it sure seems to turn guys on...does it for me.In my experience the trick is to make it as enjoyable as you can for your partner,give her a reason to wear satin.Something worth trying if your partner has sensitive nipples is,dress her in a nice satin slip or nightie & after caressing her for a while get her to stand up & pop her tits out,stand behind her & lift the hem of the nightie with both hands & pull it up over her tits & just move it about so it brushes her nipples.If your partner is anything like my wife I'll guarantee it will drive her wild.

so...that's my secret,make it pleasurable & the rest is easy.
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

[edit: post removed]
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

[edit: post removed]
iansproson

Post by iansproson »

Hello I send herewith my limited experience.

I have had some hostility from a gf who thought that this was not normal and considered this as a perversion. No amount of reasoned argument prevailed and we have since parted, which really hurt me. :( Another lass did accept it with reluctance, but was not stimulated herself and often felt self conscious which eventually spoiled out love life/relationship. So here I am single again looking for a lass who love satin and playing.

Cheers Ian.
DressInSatin

Post by DressInSatin »

iansproson wrote:Hello I send herewith my limited experience.

I have had some hostility from a gf who thought that this was not normal and considered this as a perversion. No amount of reasoned argument prevailed and we have since parted, which really hurt me. :( Another lass did accept it with reluctance, but was not stimulated herself and often felt self conscious which eventually spoiled out love life/relationship. So here I am single again looking for a lass who love satin and playing.

Cheers Ian.
Well, is it normal? I'd say: maybe not exactly normal, even though I feel completely normal in all other aspects of sex.
What do you others think?
Are we satin lovers completely normal or not?
Perhaps we are a little bit better than normal!!!
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

My experience is similar...I had a G/F would dumped me when she realised about my fetish, as she considered it ''Un natural'' ( she had never raised any objection to my buying her satin lingerie though !! )...... and another girl I that I met..did'nt object, but just wasn't ''interested''

Incidentally the first lady has been the subject of many 'stroke off' fantasies since ..lol
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

my current girlfriend has warmed up to it, but she has a strong dislike when I cum on her satin clothes. She told me last night that she is bothered by the fact that I am turned on by the material and not her. I have told her dozens of times that I fantasize more about her with satin on her body than anything else, and this is what does it for me when we have sex. But she is still hung up on the fact that I have a collection of dresses. She went farther than anyone else I have ever met even wearing them for me, but I can tell she really is not 100 percent. When I recently got caught fucking the satin lining of a silk party dress she wore, I explained to her that it was TOTALLY her wearing it that did it for me.

I've told her time and time again that it is HER that gives me the ultimate satisfaction, and satin is almost like X, it just makes it even MORE thrilling, but I can see why she is saying to herself "I guess I alone am not enough for him".

It's hard to tell what women think about anything.
Dreamsofdresses

Post by Dreamsofdresses »

It's hard to tell what women think about anything.
This is the single reason why I don't open up to my wife about this. In case it's a negative reaction and my dream is forever lost.
Girls+Satin = Win
sandysatin

Post by sandysatin »

My wife once referred to my satin collection as being like a 'mistress' that she knew I had, but which she tried to ignore. She felt vaguely comfortable that 'at least it was only a fabric that I was fucking, not an actual other woman'.

She eventually accepted the 'satin mistress' and satin is now something that we both use in all of our sexual encounters -I am very glad to say :D