What pieces of clothing have you used to masturbate?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related

What pieces of clothing have you used to masturbate

Satin bra
7%
Satin blazer
2%
Satin blouse
16%
Satin dress
23%
Satin panties
13%
Satin skirt
17%
Satin trousers
5%
Waistcoat with satin back
2%
Other
15%
None of the above
0%

Total votes: 365

B1982

What pieces of clothing have you used to masturbate?

Post by B1982 »

What pieces of clothing have you used to masturbate? Please be specific if you are going to reply to this message.

I have used some satin-backed waistcoats of various colours to masturbate. I have also masturbated to a blue satin ball gown and a turquoise satin blouse. I have even masturbated to blazer and skirt linings.
ilovesatin3

Re: What pieces of clothing have you used to masturbate?

Post by ilovesatin3 »

im allways masterbating with satin,i like to masterbate with womens winter coats and skirt suit linings they really turn me on!im wanting to meet with someone whos the same fetish.i love it and cant get enough.i would even pay to get into somebodys wardrobe and have all that lush satin soft!ive even videoed myself masterbating with family members jacket and coat linings.
Last edited by ilovesatin3 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
satinage

Post by satinage »

I'm using nighties and robes, but I prefer to cum outside the clothes to preserve them to several washes
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
B1982

Post by B1982 »

I’ve noticed that beside me, there’s only one other person who has answered “Waistcoat with satin back”. If you’re the one, please send me a private message. I’m glad I’m not the only one who has a fetish for satin waistcoat backs.
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

I like to masturbate with with womens suit jackets its the satin linings that get me turned on.
sealion

Post by sealion »

satin sheets are my favorite satin to masturbate with,while wearing my mens satin pj pants.I can poke my erection through my satin pants and rub myself face down against my satin sheets until orgasm.Its a beautiful feeling for a satin loving boy.Also have used a satin pillow to rub across my penis.I also find it turns my girlfriend on if i slide a satin pillow backwards and forwards across my girlfriends naked bum while I am making love to her from behind.Try this one guys while trusting, your lady may love it :D :D
TooWeird

Post by TooWeird »

Let's see....my favorite material is swishy, rustly nylon (and similar fabrics, like the acetate satin a lot of formal dresses and skirts have)....and I like the wrap-around feel of a skirt made of similar materials....having said that:

- a black, satiny, swishy skirt my wife wore when she was in high school and college
- formal satin prom dresses
- once I bought a black satin skirt on eBay for this purpose. (They're always from the UK. Doesn't anybody here in teh states believe in satin skirts?)
- formal strapless dress that had an acetate satin skirt
- in a pinch, I'll buy a couple of nylon windbreaker jackets, cut out the cotton linings, and snap the jackets together to simulate a skirt
- in a REAL pinch, nylon sweat pants and Umbro shorts. (Found a duffel back full of these that my wife used to wear.)
- black satin bedsheets -- usually cut a hole in the middle and put them on like a skirt
- satin lingerie my wife used to wear...once in a while I'll whack off with it and throw it in the wash immediately afterwards so a stain doesn't set in
- And the best whack-off I ever had...when I was in a resale shop once, I saw a black skirt hanging up that was made out of a material that felt a lot like that nylon jacket material. It was a skirt from Lord & Taylor, and the tag said it was "100% silk" -- never encountered silk that made that swishy, rustly sound before! Only problem is that semen pretty much ruins the material -- and it's dry-clean only. Of course, I wasn't going to take it to a dry cleaner...I tried washing it, but it didn't really do a good job of getting it out. I did find another skirt exactly like this on eBay some time later, but of course that one eventually lost its usefulness...
coatlover

Post by coatlover »

I love to masturbate with silky lined coats and leave a big stain behind. My girlfriend has a long grey coat with a soft purple lining which feels awesome on my cock. Her sister has a long white coat which is great and there's something about staining the clean white lining. I've used two coats belonging to friends and rubbed myself with both at the same time.
ariel

Post by ariel »

satin slips--there's nothing as erotic as feeling the heat of satin slips and chemises as i slip them on--sometimes half-slips under full slips. and for a special treat, i stroke myself with the cups of a black satin bra--it makes me cum so explosively.
e55amg2003

Post by e55amg2003 »

My favourites are evening dresses or bridesmaid dresses. I love slipping them on which makes me really hard then exploding all over the inside of them. The best dress I ever saw was a wedding dress though. Type in av9808 on google. I would do anything to wear that and cum on it! Let me know if you would like to do the same.
missbluestocking

Post by missbluestocking »

Panties are my favorite. I have a pair of blue ones I am fond of. But there is also a pair of blood red with black trim, those used to belong to a boyfriend ages ago. I dumped him but kept the panties.
satinmike

Post by satinmike »

My favorite things to masturbate with are satin chemises, preferabley long nightgowns, the ones from BHS are fantastic. I love turning them inside out, letting the satin rub against itself, its makes me explode so quickly.
silkysatin

Post by silkysatin »

I'm new to this forum so hello everyone.

I love so many different silky clothes and have built up a good collection now. Whenever I want to masterbate its always difficult to choose. A favorite is to slip on a tight pair of satin shorts or satin panties along with a slinky dress or nightie, it makes cum so quick.
I've noticed many people seem to like coat linings. I have a nylon puffer style jacket which is silky on the outside and inside which gets me very excited as it feels so soft and smooth on my skin.

If anyone would like a chat about your love for satin feel free to e-mail me. :)
satinfeel@yahoo.co.uk
satinmike

Post by satinmike »

Hey silkysatin and welcome :) Ive added you on yahoo.
Georgina

Post by Georgina »

Hi all

I am also very new to this forum, what a fantastic site. I love everything and anything satin. I am actually a cross dresser but with a real love for satin.

I tend to masturbate with satin lingerie but also like it when I wear long satin gloves, it's very nice. I also love satin sheets and also ( like other posters) like the cold silky linings of coats!

I am keen to get in touch with others who have the same feelings. I live in Hertfordshire in the UK.

My email address is ianwillouk@yahoo.co.uk